JESUS SAID:THE END IS IN SIGHT

Tell MY BRIDE,
THE END IS IN SIGHT.
AS THE END COMES.
SO SHALL I THE LORD GOD COME.
I LOVE YOU,
JESUS

Re: JESUS SAID:THE END IS IN SIGHT

Thank you, Jesus & Star, for this fantastic news. I can't wait!!! And furthermore--I'm gettin' ta bein' more 'n' more excited as the grows nearer 'n' nearer!!!

What a wonderful message today Star, I am so ready!!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Amen for that STAR, when I look at your message I was the 88th person, well 8 is Yeshua, so I believe literally I saw Yeshua and the End is in Sight.

Amen, great message. Yeshua blesses you mightily.

Come Lord Jesus.
We're longing to see you. Take us home. This world is so not our home any longer. Indeed, the end is near. We sense it, we feel it, we know it! Enable us to bring many with us, we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen

Talk about looming glory,
for the Bride, the story
is clear her ascending
is near, any second in the air!!!

Oh, Star this sounds so directed at this generation,
for this year,
for this month,
for this week
maybe even today . . . hope so, we all really do pray!!!

Oh, Jesus, As You Say...Not too long now. May it be as you say!

Thank You Jesus for giving us Your Word of Encouragement until You come - and letting us know it's VERY SOON! Thank you for sending Star to RITA to be an encouragement to us!

Victory Chanter
Come Lord Jesus.
We're longing to see you. Take us home. This world is so not our home any longer. Indeed, the end is near. We sense it, we feel it, we know it! Enable us to bring many with us, we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen

PLEASE COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS! We are all in agreement, we long for you Lord. You are our King and we are greatly anticipating your return.

ysiC Panthia

Thanks Star. This is a very welcome word today. Looking up and looking forward to that day of transformation.

Thank you Star, Thank you.

Donna It sounds so near and so close
possibly by May 1 .

Oh Lord let be so close so near that it would
take our breath away!

Donna

Donna, I just saw this picture and had to share this with the RITA here..

I mentioned some time back that when I was 15 I had an open vision of Jesus while praying one night. During that prayer, I asked, without actually thinking anything would happen, but I stated "Jesus I want to see you.' My eyes were shut but he was standing outside of my skull and my view was not with my natural eyes, but similar to a dream/vision where you're like a 3rd person watching the scene.

This picture is exactly like what I seen at the time I saw Jesus.. He was just standing there with his arms to his side in all white robes, and as my view zoomed into his face to get a clear and up close view, his face was bright white light just like this. As my view hit his face a white beam of light flew into my head and popped my mind knocking me into la-la land... I knew what was going on, but vision disappeared, and I laid there for a few seconds before I could speak..

When I could speak I gave Jesus the praise and glory for allowing me to see him..

I'm up into my 60s now and still remember that very clearly..

Thought I'd share this so those that sometimes get down and wonder if he is really real. Let me say YES, Jesus is really real and not only have I seen him that one time, since then he has spoken to me on 8 different times..

I'm not talking about the way the Holy Spirit speaks to the mind at times with thoughts, but actually audible words in my head..

RITA and lurkers, keep you eye on Jesus daily, he is coming very soon.. Luke 21:36 (PRAY AWAYS)

If you have never accepted Jesus into your heart, do so before it is to late.. He loves you and wants to add you to his list of believers for that day of redemption..

Joseph

Oh, I believe it, completely, Joseph . . you've surely been blessed, and meant to share your vision.

God has planted eternity in our hearts, halleluiah, for He knows we desire to be with HIM . .

Oh, Star, this is encouraging! Thank you so much for this wonderful word from our dear Lord!!

I am missing Star too and thought I would bump up yesterday's word. Maybe tonight ??? Come Lord Jesus, we are missing you too!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com