<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mixed feelings about the Rapture (EXCITEMENT but sadness...need prayer)

A few weeks ago when the Lord led me to start looking into the possibilty of the rapture happening soon (I kind of got discouraged last year after ROsh Hoshana) I started reading things and hearing teaching that I felt indicated a very high probablity that the rapture is going to occur soon. I started getting excited and wanting to share it with some folks, but all i get is ridicule and people saying we can't know when. It kind of discouraged me, but more than that it saddened me. Now for the past week and a half or so, I have felt like you i think; confused, sad and depressed. I am not sure why, but it think it is because I think of all the people I know who aren't ready and if I go to them and tell them the rapture is about to happen they are going to think I am "nuts"....I know also they have heard the Gospel of Jesus multiple times in their lives and most likely rejected it (they don't think of it as rejecting but probably think of it as putting it off) ...anyway what do you do for these people?? What can we do other than pray?

I am excited about Jesus coming back but inexplicably my excitement is interrupted by my sadness.

please pray for me too.

In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Re: Mixed feelings about the Rapture (EXCITEMENT but sadness...need prayer)

That is so true, we got to this place of realization over time of thinking and studying, so it is difficult for those who haven't to suddenly "get it"

Just keep praying and keep your Joy, it is for us,

we have been watching and waiting, I am sure Yeshua is happy and sad too.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

It is truly a bitter/sweet time. I long to see my Jesus with every fiber of my being, but I know I'm leaving loved ones behind. Loved ones that I too have pleaded with while there is still time. They just won't see. I will keep praying for them until the last second before we are gone.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Father in Heaven I pray for John Murley my brother in Yeshua that you give him encouragement to stand for the truth of your prophecy will be fulfilled in just a very short time period from now.
As you have gratified me from my discouraged situation last week as happen to John Murley too, I was discouraged at that time but as you begin to reveal back again your anointing to me then I have been strengthened by Your Word only. Now I pray that the same spirit that You have given me to strengthen me to be in John Murley too that he will be gratified from his situation and be encouraged more.
Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven and it is finished, as Our Savior Yeshua will come to take us all home to be in His presence forever, I pray that You encourage each one of us in this very doubting time as we see everything pass by as normal as it seems. Only a little while again and You will revive us You will redeem us and we will be in Your presence forever. In Yeshua's name who died and rose and will come again, we come to You Father Yahweh. Amen.

John,

I understand what you mean brother. All we can do is witness to people and pray, but also realizing that the billions of people will still be here when we are raptured. So, it's bitter and sweet at the same time. None of these people who have rejected Jesus can say they didn't have a chance to get saved.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Nor can they say they haven't had enough warnings. God ,Himself, has been sending one on top of the other. People seemed to be so involved in in their day to day lives that they aren't paying attention. They simply aren't aware. Try discussing what's in the Obamacare pkg. They don't know and don't want to accept it that you've studied it. I get remarks like, "You've read the whole bill?" ( An effort to belittle you as knowing nothing.)

I don't believe they're doing this intentionally. They're just too busy and not paying attention. They really don't mean to be, they just don't have the time and are busy elsewhere; not paying attention. They haven't heard what we've made it our business to know. Having that awareness of the nearness of the rapture and trying to find out how close it is, to be ready, puts us in a different category as types of people are concerned.

In effect, they're blind and deaf. But neither do they want to awaken to reality around them. They don't want to hear anything that will disrupt their view of 'happy ever after.'

For us, we don't get them. Why won't you listen--hear our warnings? It was the same during the election campaign. Believers wouldn't listen. Some would get hostile over any effort to convince them their candidate wasn't God's gift to them as they believed.

Over and over again, The Word continually says, "Let he who has ears hear, and he who has eyes see." I've come to the conclusion The Divine Author saw through time to this day and hour to warn us things would be like this. And that that's what we pray for--"to give them the eyes to see and the ears to hear".

If we're discouraged and hurting, imagine Jesus! This bitter sweet feeling is part of the cross we bear as watchmen. All we can do is try and pray. Being a watchman isn't as easy as we thought, huh? I still believe we may have a last minute to warn where suddenly folks will be ready to hear. But we will leave with our hearts grieving feeling we didn't do enough. Part of the burden we will bear in our love for His people. Recently Star confirmed we're planting seeds that will grow later after the rapture. Maybe that's the way we need to see ourselves--like Johnny Appleseeds sowing seeds. Then maybe we can hope for payoff later. We plant the seeds and Apollos waters. The Holy Spirit needs to convict. If we see ourselves in that manner, maybe we can handle this better.

IMHO VC

I am glad to stand along side of you in prayer.

Dear LORD,

We look all around at signs that The Rapture is to happen soon. We are excited and ready and cry Maranatha Maranatha.

But the waiting is hard . This longing seems almost unbearable at times and can make us weary.

Please help John not be discouraged. Please encourage him and speak to his heart today with a Word in season . A Rhema word. May he find a promise more precious than gold today in Your Word.

I ask that hope springs up in his spirit and that today he knows he is exactly where You want Him. That You are pleased with him and at work in his life.

Please use him as a laborer in the Harvest even today. Please LORD open an opportunity for him to be a witness to someone about Jesus and Salvation. Use him to lead a lost soul to You, even today. I pray esp for the ones who have been on his heart, that he is encouraged and knows his prayers are effective and The Holy Spirit is moving in those lives.

Thank You mighty Savior . The only wise God.

In The exalted Name above all names , Jesus

Amen

Lord , pour your loving encouragement out on our brother just now ...Thank you , Dear Jesus !!!

Thank you all so much, Karla, Praise Him, Geneustace, Khog, Victory Chanter, Mary Ann, and Bonnie. It means a lot to know you guys are praying for me. I know our God hears each one and He is faithful. I am praying He will pour His Spirit out on me in these last days to do whatever His will is, and that he give me courage and strength to accomplish whatever He desires. I pray He will open doors of opportunity to speak to whomever He wants me to speak to about His Son, Jesus.
I pray for joy and encouragement not only for myself but for all of you and for all of our brothers and sisters on RITA and all over the world in this time.
Thank you all so much for the encouragement.
Blessings in Christ,

John

Be sure to check out Virginia's post "On Getting In The Birth Position" today. She shows how many Bible characters--even Jesus met with travail in becoming all they could be. We have good company. They persevered and we will,too. It's encouraging. It helps to know we all have struggled here. But Jesus will make a way.

May we all be encouragement to each other!

Shalom,John, I know how you feel,hang on my brother,don't give up on precious lost souls,we need to try to reach as many as we can,We Are Almost Home!! big ~huggz John, you have such a sweet spirit,

John dear Bro,

A man of God, has a heart that rejoices for the Lord, but at the same time weeps for the lost.
A man of God is who you are John, be encouraged brother

You are in my prayers brother
ybiC / Paul

Thank you Paul and everyone for your kindness. It means a lot to me.

In Christ,

John

It may just be that you are feeling the grieving of the Holy Spirit. As much as it grieves us for people to turn a blind eye to what is to happen, imagine how much it grieves the Holy Spirit. Sometimes I am hit with such overwhelming despair. I used to think it was just me, but I do think some of it is Him. He has given me a peace about the suffering people are going to endure. I used to be so grieved I could hardly even bear the thought of rapture. I KNOW that He holds us each in His Hands even those who are being disobedient and turning their back on Him at the moment (like my husband). He knows how to wake us each up in His perfect timing. It is He who saves us according to His perfect time and purpose.

I finally had to release it to Him....I can't keep bearing the weight and worry of the world on my shoulders. Took me a long time to realize this. His Yoke is light and I just can't take any other yoke on right now....I've been worn down and it is a GOOD thing. How I praise Him for this blessing.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com