Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for my back, PLEASE!

As some of you know, I built & maintain Dottie Rambo's website.

What you don't know is that it has been a heavy burden for me to carry. The enemy HATES her music.

When the bus accident happened, the one who was injured the worst next to Dottie was her former web designer. I believe this is because he was used to take her music to the nations. He almost died in the crash because he ended up on the floor of the bus with a seat thrown over him. No one knew this, and as people exited the bus they crushed his ribs walking on the seat to get out.

Another thing many people don't know about Miss Dottie is that she struggled with severe back pain for 30 years. She had many back operations, because the first doctor who operated on her back about killed her. She called him "the butcher".

Every time I've touched Miss Dottie's website, I have suffered major attacks from the enemy. Reba sent me a new batch of updates last week, which I'm beginning today. I should've known this was coming.

Over the weekend, I developed a pinched nerve in the middle of my back. Yesterday, I could barely move or breathe because the pain was so intense. I am taking a muscle relaxer & some Aleve now, but still in quite a lot of pain.

Please pray for my recovery, & for any of those old demons that harassed Dottie for so long to LEAVE. It's possible they've been reassigned to me & I'm not standing for this!

I should've asked for prayer coverage last week, but was too proud & thought I could handle it alone, I guess.

Thanks, everyone.

Re: Prayer for my back

Kerry, praying for you, dear Brother.

Oh my, Kerry... this does sound like "someone" trying to slow you down dear brother. I will be praying for your healing so you can carry on with Dottie's music web site to give Him Praise and Worship! Bless you Kerry for all your hard work for the Lord's glory. You will be greatly rewarded by Jesus, it won't be long!

Wow! I just rebuke that pain from Kerry's back in the Name of Jesus! Lord, rebuke satan from his efforts to put Kerry and Dottie in pain. He has no power over them. Lord, kick satan out of their lives and bodies for good and never let the pain bother them again. I know this is an easy task for you Lord, and one You delight in - as You have already paid the price for their healing! May it be done according to Your Will! In Your Name Jesus, Amen!

satan may not like her music, but TOO BAD for him!!! God loves her music and satan has no power over that. He is a defeated foe! Someday even satan will bow down and declare that Jesus is Lord! So Ha Ha!!

Blessings to you today, brother!

TN DOVE,
In the name of JESUS,this vessel commands those unclean spirits on Dottie's website and on TN Dove.
to be gathered together and bound with fetters.And to go to Jesus.In the name of Jesus.This vessel declares
that website and TN Dove free.This vesel binds the love of God to Dottie's website and to TN Dove.
And Lord you know all about TN Doves back.This
vessel asks you to touch the back of TN Dove.Deliver
this saint from that pain.
All in JESUS name,
Star

Praying for ya

YBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Praying for you TN!

Kerry, I am praying for you...

Father, in the name of Jesus I bring Kerry before you. I pray now for a complete release of the pain on Kerry's back. I rebuke satan and his demons to leave Dottie's website and I bind them and send them where you want them to go. I plead your blood Jesus over Kerry now and that your angels will surround Kerry and also Dottie's website.

I pray for your peace now over Kerry. Thank you for what you are doing. In Jesus name, amen

May His blessings be upon you. Virginia

In

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Will be praying for you Kerry and right now I pray Lord Jesus please place Your hands upon Kerry right now and take away all pain from his back. Cover him with Your feathers and under Your wings may he find refuge according to Psalm 91, amen.

Re: Prayer for my back, PLEASE!

Dear Savior,

I lift up this brother to You . I ask for healing to be poured out on Tn dove and this situation. I thank You that Your protection surrounds him and that he dwells in Your secret place. I Plead the Blood of Jesus over his life and work for you.

Thank You for our great Salvation.

In the Name of our Redeemer Jesus,

Amen

Father, send Heavenly Strength over Kerry . . Lord, thank You for being our Great Mediator . .

Jesus, we pray, rebuke these demons and their schemes from interfering with Kerry's work . .

Lord, send Heavenly angels all around Kerry in Christ's strength and Light. Praying, Father the Holy Spirit's lead over Kerry makes even greater the power of Kerry's gift as ambassador of Your witness and Truth . . til Jesus comes, . .

Someone sent this in a while back and I saved it . I just used it as I was checking out an unfamiliar site.

Before downloading e-mail or opening web pages on the computer, pray this:

"
In Jesus name, I bind up every demon coming across the computer lines, and I return them and any curses. ( I believe you can name an amount like 10 fold or 100 fold)."

Someone else actually had names for these demons that use electronic technology. I printed it off and don't know where it ended up right now. If anyone remembers, please post them.

Kerry needs your healing touch and protection Lord. We bind any curses attached to Dottie's website that could've transfered to Kerry in Jesus mighty name and strength. We praise You Jesus for who you are and what You do for us. Please intercede to remove this pain. Send any and all curses back 100 fold on the sender. We loosen health and wholeness for Kerry as he assists Dottie and in the days to come. We denounce and rebuke curses, hexes and spells, wanting nothing to do with them. They must all leave now in the Holy name of Jesus. We return them to your feet Lord to rebuke and deal with. We send them now. They must leave now and follow your directions. Deal with this problem as only You can Lord Jesus. We give You the glory, the honor and power to clean up this website and to end this problem. Only You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are blessed to honor and worship You as Our God. Thank you for Your great love for us! In Jesus name, Amen.

Just prayed for you, dear brother. I know how painful that can be and scary.

OH ! TN Dove ,

Praying for you right now and I understand what
you are saying....my back has taken a beating toooo.

Father I ask for a healing touch for TN Dove,
Lord we know the time is short and so much for us
to do. Please give TN as well as other people
on this board a healing touch weather it's mind,
soul, or BODY! Let us finish the race with
great joy and gladness and praise to you.
And not just stumbling across the finish line.
In Jesus name I pray...AMEN.

Kerry,

Bless your heart. I am praying for you and lifting you up to Lord. He knows your pain and has the power to heal you and make you well and I pray His mighty power over you.

In Christ's Love...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Dear Lord, who I've leaned on, and know that as we ask, you provide, I have asked constantly for health related needs and you have provided soothing balm all these times.

DEAR LORD OF OUR FUTURES, PLEASE GIVE YOUR LOVING PROVISIONS OF HEALING FOR TNDOVE'S BACK, TO MIGHTILY
LET HER BE PRAISING OF YOUR NAME, AND BE A PROOF TO ETERNITY THAT YOUR POWER AND PRAISE WILL BE REMEMBERED IN YOUR TREASURE ROOM!!!

IN JESUS' NAME WE ALL PRAY, AND SO BE IT!!!

JR

Praying for you, dear brother Kerry!!!

Kerry, I too have agreed in prayer with the saints here for ALL your needs according to Good Lord's Riches in Grace.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Ditta
Will be praying for you Kerry and right now I pray Lord Jesus please place Your hands upon Kerry right now and take away all pain from his back. Cover him with Your feathers and under Your wings may he find refuge according to Psalm 91, amen.

Amen! Beautiful prayer and scripture.

Kerry, I do sympathize with you. I permanently hurt my back when I was 18 years old lifting a heavy patient by myself working in a convalescent hospital. My lower back is hurting right now so bad that I can barely stand myself. So I know what you're going through, dear brother. You are in my prayers, as same as Mary, also. God bless you.

star
TN DOVE,
In the name of JESUS,this vessel commands those unclean spirits on Dottie's website and on TN Dove.
to be gathered together and bound with fetters.And to go to Jesus.In the name of Jesus.This vessel declares
that website and TN Dove free.This vesel binds the love of God to Dottie's website and to TN Dove.
All in JESUS name,
Star

Agreeing with Star and everyone else in prayer Amen!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Got ya covered in prayer Bro

Love ybiC / Paul

Thanks, everyone!! Rhonda, Cheryl Ann, Shirley, Diane C., Star, Randy, Melissa, Virginia Arnke, Ditta, Mary Ann, Donna, Victory Chanter, kama, mary, Lynn, JR, Dee, Joseph, Lisaleenie, AngelHeart, & Paul/Aussie... I love you all.

star
TN DOVE,
All in JESUS name,
Star

Victory Chanter
Kerry needs your healing touch and protection Lord. We bind any curses attached to Dottie's website that could've transfered to Kerry in Jesus mighty name and strength. We praise You Jesus for who you are and what You do for us. Please intercede to remove this pain. Send any and all curses back 100 fold on the sender. We loosen health and wholeness for Kerry as he assists Dottie and in the days to come. We denounce and rebuke curses, hexes and spells, wanting nothing to do with them. They must all leave now in the Holy name of Jesus. We return them to your feet Lord to rebuke and deal with. We send them now. They must leave now and follow your directions. Deal with this problem as only You can Lord Jesus. We give You the glory, the honor and power to clean up this website and to end this problem. Only You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are blessed to honor and worship You as Our God. Thank you for Your great love for us! In Jesus name, Amen.

Star & VC... you have no idea what you have said here, but you both hit the nail on the head. There has been an all-out WAR going on over this website.

Keep me in your , everyone. I'm a little better today, but not completely out of the woods yet.

Dear TN Dove ~

I am the Lord, who heals you.
Ex 15:26

A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can make me clean.” Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Mk 1:40-41

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing EVERY disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering SEVERE PAIN, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them. Mt 4:23-24

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits — who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Ps 103:1-3

Father, with the authority you have given us, I bind up this attack on TN Dove and loose it from TN in Jesus Name. I bind all familiar spirits and forbid them to attach to TN Dove in any way in relation to Dottie. Lord, You are willing, and I pray that You touch TN's back with Your healing touch and protection, in Jesus mighty Name. Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com