Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Would you pray for my aunt Linda?

My aunt Linda (a believer) has pancreatic cancer. The chemo she is on is so potent that she cannot function -- she is sooo sick.

She has asked for prayer that the Lord would heal her and help her through this chemo.

Thank you!

Re: Would you pray for my aunt Linda?

Oh Kama, my heart goes out to your Aunt Linda. Lord, please bring Linda through this chemo, give her strength and stamina to withstand these treatments. Lord I ask that you keep her nausea and sickness down to a very low level, bring healing to her Lord and comfort her with Your love and healing touch! In Jesus' name I ask you Lord - let it be!

Kama,
Praying for your aunt.

Lord, please give Aunt Linda peace and healing during this time. Help her to see only you and feel your love and comfort. Restore her body so she can function and get her daily chores done. Give her a special touch from You Lord that she can hold on to and cling to during these difficult times. Strengthen her faith and bring Your angels to surround her and bless her. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Praying

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Kama, Praying that our Lord will hold your Aunt Linda close and will minister to all of her needs and those of her family. In Jesus Name, Amen

for Linda.

Father I bring Linda to you now. I pray that you will send your word and you will heal her. I pray that you will comfort her during the time of Chemo and if she needs to continue to receive chemo that you will give her body the strength she needs to receive it.

Speak words of peace to her now..Make your presense ever so real. Thank you for what you are about to do. I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

Your Blessings upon her and her family...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dear LORD,

Before you I lift up Linda. Bless The Lord oh My soul and I thank You that You heal our diseases. That You have sent Your Word and healed us. I ask That this sweet aunt ,called by Your name...one of The Redeemed is healed. Please cause these treatments to be tolerated by her body and for the medicine to do it's job. Of course I ask for a miracle. Just like Hezekiah was healed when he turned to you and prayed, I plead for healing as well. Just like blind bartemaus found healing when he called out to You...Son of David have mercy...So I cry out for Linda.

Thank You Lord, Thank You

In The name of The one with Healing in His wings Jesus,

Amen

Thank you Father that we may come to you because of what JESUS did !! We ask for a MIRACLE today for Linda !! Lord we know that it is your desire to always help your children !! How compassionate you are . Pour your heavenly blessings out on this precious person today and we will give you all the GLORY for this work !!! WE PRAISE YOU LORD OUR HEALER !
In CHRIST who knows no limits , bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com