Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
very well done on the face of Jesus

Re: very well done on the face of Jesus

Kama, I watched this the night they had it on the History Channel. It was amazing all the steps they went through. It looks like just how I imagined Jesus looking. He's beautiful!! I really believe the Shroud of Turin is the real thing and this could really be the face of our Lord Jesus!

Thank you for putting this on RITA so we can look at it again and again!

Beautiful; very nicely done. But no fabrication can capture His eyes...Ahhhh...

I think His hair might be lighter than that, though...

Oh Jesus, to look upon you face to face...we can't wait for that day!!!

Charity,

Have you seen His eyes? If so, can you share about what they look like?

Yes, when I have seen Him in dreams, His hair is lighter, but once I saw Him next to me and His hair was this dark and wavy.

I shared in a post a few weeks ago that my friend's son who is 10 and just had a heart transplant says that he sees Jesus in his house often. When he saw the history channel's show, he yelled that that was what He looks like exactly. I asked my friend if his hair was really that dark and her son said, "Yes, it's dark." I don't know why sometimes we see it lighter.

When I get a visitation or a word, this is the face I see - amazing! It is so comforting to see His face! Adonai, how blessed we are to gaze upon your face!

Thanks for sharing

Blessings,
Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Angela,

When you see Jesus, is His hair this dark or lighter? Is it straight or wavy/curly? Can you share?

COME ON NOW!!!

Folks, use your discernment. The history channel is all over the UFO shows, shows about the missing link as well as advertising for maitreya. It should be obvious what is going on here. DO NOT TRUST THE HISTORY CHANNEL. I believe that they are setting up for revealing "master jesus" when the antichrist comes out. That way they will have a bunch of people who already have an image in their mind about what he will look like. To me this thing is a HUGE red flag. Do not trust one thing out of the mainstream media no matter how appealing it looks. In Christ

Re: COME ON NOW!!!

Yes, the History Channel has been known to show some awful things, but this time they did something right (in my opinion). I guess you could look at this in a negative light, but, Jon, maybe the Lord is using this to bring the TRUTH to people and turn hearts back to Him before it's too late. LOTS of people are believing through this program! It's touched hearts!

It's like the movie the Passion of the Christ. I think it's a good thing.

This is awesome Kama!!!

And Jon the History Channel can be used for good or evil and in this case I beleive it was used for Good and Gods Glory for a change.

Because God always turns evil around for his glory and I beleive that is what he has done and is doing.

Because alot of people watch the History Channel me included and I can see see God using the entertainment and music industry for his glory because if God can't get them to come to him then God is going to go to them.

And God is control and he is taking over the media and the entertainment industry I have noticed a big change in it for the good lately so lets Praise Jesus for reaching the lost through the Histoy Channel and not be such a sceptic about it and like Kama said look at the postive and don't concentrate on the Negative.

Because not all secular television is bad especially if God is using it for good and his glory which is the case with this video

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Wow, Kama . . that's an amazing video capturing Christ's look and countenance . .

kama and angel heart

How in heavens name do you know what Jesus looks like or His countenance. Look we are all believers here but for you to not even be open to the idea that this could be the work of the devil is silly. satan comes as an angel of light....well you have a chance to see satan's works and beat him at his own game here. Why would God suddenly have to reveal Jesus face....we will all know Him when we see Him right?...are we planning a problem identifying our Lord and Savior when He really arrives? Remember a wicked generation seeks a sign. Remember the heart is deceitful beyond all things. Doesn't this picture remind you of the traditional good looking catholic Jesus? I've even read that Jesus was not all that attractive which to me makes sense because God wanted His words to be more important than the outer parts. I'm not saying some baby christians might not be moved by this but just imagine when the antichrist and the master jesus look just like this one...wouldn't that have christians scratching their heads. This is the age where Jesus warned us "be careful that no one deceive you". It is way better policy to be cautious because that is exactly how people are going to go to the antichrist. He's not coming to earth with a red cape and a pitchfork. He's coming to deceive. There will be a jesus accompanying the antichrist. There is too much literature to deny Jesus but what they will do is have a fascimile who calls into question His divinity and then worships the antichrist and leads others to worship him as well....think about it.

Re: kama and angel heart

Jon, surely you realize none of us are implying this is a "thus sayeth the Lord" post. . we were just sharing our thoughts about this video, as strongly as you are sharing your disdain against it . . .

Re: kama and angel heart

kama
Charity,

Kama, just to answer your question: I don't remember His eye color, but I can tell you something you already know-lol: they were filled... saturated, overflowing... with purest LOVE. So I say, whatever color they were, they were the color of
"TRUE LOVE".

Kama

I'm kind of afraid to post an answer now...but will share my experience since you asked.

His hair is dark brown, kind of wavy but not curly; but this is just my experience. If I noted any feature more remarkable than the other it would be the eys. The eyes look remarkably the same, which is what I noticed. There is something about the face shape, too. He has a slender face.

Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Angela and Charity, thank you for sharing! That means so much to me!

Jon, I don't want to spend this whole thread arguing with you, so I'm not going to. I think you are way out of line in what you have said and the angry way you have "spoken" to our moderator, Donna.

I recommend that you watch an excellent video called The Case for Christ's Resurrection. It demonstrates scientifically that the Shroud of Turin is indeed the burial cloth of Christ. After you watch that, I bet you'll find the info that I posted in this thread much more interesting. Until you are willing to educate yourself on this subject, your arguments just sound like angry ramblings.

Also, if you watch the interviews of the man who did the research and computer work to generate a visual of the face in the Shroud (History Channel's program), he makes it very clear that he believes in the resurrection.

I don't think that you need to worry about any of us mistaking the antichrist for Jesus. Unless the antichrist comes in the clouds with the armies of Heaven following him, I don't we'll have any problems telling the difference.

kama
Charity,

Yes, when I have seen Him in dreams, His hair is lighter, but once I saw Him next to me and His hair was this dark and wavy.

I shared in a post a few weeks ago that my friend's son who is 10 and just had a heart transplant says that he sees Jesus in his house often. When he saw the history channel's show, he yelled that that was what He looks like exactly. I asked my friend if his hair was really that dark and her son said, "Yes, it's dark." I don't know why sometimes we see it lighter.

I have seen HIS eyes...they ARE PURE LOVE!! they are are like looking into pools of deep, deep, LOVE that u wanna dive into

I dont think Jon was out of line in any way. personally I refuse to watch any of these shows claiming to know what Jesus looks like...it doesnt feel right and frankly I am shocked at comments people leave after watching these shows....it is like they actually think that is what Jesus looks like...I dont like it,it dont feel right to me.

THATS GREAT!

Well looks like there is difference of opinions on this but we are all entitled to our own opinions whether it be right or wrong it is not up to any of us to judge one another!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

CHRISTinCheryl
kama
Charity,

I have seen HIS eyes...they ARE PURE LOVE!! they are are like looking into pools of deep, deep, LOVE that u wanna dive into

When I saw Jesus in my 2nd/3rd Rapture dream, I saw the same thing you did, Cheryl. For Revelation 1:13-16 backs me up, re: His appearance. Read this text:

...and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the cest with a golden band.
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

+++++++

Instead of 'His eyes like a flame of fire', I saw nothing but love in His eyes.

The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar

This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God.

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate

jon and sparrow~ you've got to be kidding me? Where in the world does the Word say we can't know how Jesus looks? That makes no sense to me at all. I felt that he the programming was very anointed as I watched it. It was awesome and very respectful and honoring of Jesus. Some remarks are best left for those who have watched the program.

And Kama, I too, saw Jesus in a dream and his hair was a bit lighter and slightly wavy or flowing. It was incredible~ but I don't recall the color of His eyes, either. Only that they were, indeed, pools of love and light and eternity.~

Melanie,

It's fascinating to me why some see Him and He has more light brown hair and some see HIm and HIs hair is dark. I've seen Him in dreams and visions BOTH ways.......in dreams, always lighter brown hair and in visions always darker wavy hair like the video above.

It's going to be interesting to see what He looks like up close and personal. I just can't wait!

Tom
The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar
. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance.

glad you posted this, Tom . .

Even Pontius Pilate saw that Jesus was like no other.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com