And how ever the Lord leads you.
Praise the Lord for JR Church.
Love in Jesus,
Star

Re: J R Church needs prayer for kemo.

Amen, he is dear to my heart!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

The man is dear to me as well. Praying each day for him!!

Dear LORD,

There is nothing too difficult for You. From Age to Age You have been our Healer. Healing comes from You alone...Period. We go to Drs, get operations, take medicine...all which fine to do and ordained by You , but the actual Healing always comes from You. Thank You Lord.

I lift up Mr. Church to You right now by The Blood of Jesus. I ask that his body tolerate these treatments and that they do their work.

I know LORD that even the very best thing that I ask for is incredible less than what You can do, because You have told us it is exceedingly above what I can dare ask or imagine what You Almighty God can do. Lord I do not limit You . I praise and thank You that Healing is in Your wings. Thank You .

In the Name of The one who shows Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is pure....Jesus

Amen

Praying for JR, for his cancer to disappear,

and for him to be without pain,

and for he and his family to be comforted

in the soon appearance of our LORD and Savior Yeshua.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Father, in the precious Name of Jesus, I ask for healing of the cancer for JR Church. I pray that You let him feel the warmth of Your healing power throughout his body. I ask that You comfort him and his family, and that You shower them with Your love and peace. In Jesus powerful Name. Amen.

Dear God my Heavenly Father,

I lift up this sweet sweet man of God to you now. He needs your healing touch!!! I stand on your word now that by Jesus stripes he is healed by the blood of Jesus shed on the cross for us.

Please heal JR back to 100% normal health again and cancer free show these doctors that he does not need the chemo therapy that you are the only healer but if you want to work through the doctors and feel chemo is what is best then heal him through his treatments.

I also cast this spirit of Cancer out of his body now and command it to go in Jesus name.

And please Lord do not let him feel any pain. He deserves to experience the rapture with all of us so please do not take that from him.

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer and now that I have asked I receive it in faith in the name of Jesus your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven In Jesus Name Amen!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

As I said in the post about my aunt, it is so important to live ALL the days that God planned for us and I want to see J.R. Church overcome this attack from the enemy. He is one of the few voices speaking the whole truth and doing so consistently. Let the cancer die and J.R. live, dear Father and restore all the strength that the devil has stolen from him in Jesus name.

Yes I will pray (and have been) for JR Church. I feel that the dire circumstances he faces shows us just how close the Coming of Christ truly is.

I love JR and will hold him before the Father.

Father, I pray for your faithful servant...J.R.Church.
I pray that you will send your word and heal him completely. I also pray that you will give him the strength as he undergoes chemo treatment. Give the Doctors widsom and guidance in the treatments that he is undergoing. I pray Father that your presense will be so real to him...Speak peace to his heart and to his family.I plead your blood Jesus over him and your angels to surround him....Thank you Father for what you are doing at this very moment...

I ask this in Jesus, name, amen. Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

He sure looked great today and, I loved the phrase he quoted from someone....." I want to go up before the blow up"!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com