Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Eagle is coming with Fire . .

2010 is getting exciting for the watchers!!

from Susan in an e-mail:

. . "This past year a friend called me all excited because she had a dream she wanted me to tell her what I thought it meant (she often gets dreams/visions)-

-well she told me she saw a large eagle in the sky over earth (as big as the moon) and it was made of fire and it was coming down bringing fire to the earth--she was upset about this dream.

I wasn't sure what it meant--then about one month later a second friend of mine (who knew nothing of my other friend's dream) contacted me and told me of a vision she'd had (she too gets dreams/visions)

She said she saw among other things a giant eagle in the sky carrying fire to the earth and it was catching a forest on fire.

I was astounded at the similarity between the two women's dream/visions--it was absolutely the same image--well I contacted a third friend who has a gift of hearing from the Lord and she lives in Belgium.

Right afterward the Lord gave her this interpretation for the two women and what they saw:

"The eagle represents my Son, the fire that surrounds Him is the power of My Holy Spirit.
I shall come with power and My fire shall I throw on the earth.

My Coming shall be so spectacular, that everybody shall know that I am God and Lord. When this happens, My bride shall already be raptured.

This is for the ones left behind. Big shall be their destruction!"

This all happened this year. So amazing, susan

Re: The Eagle is coming with Fire . .

WooHoo! Love those dreams, thanks for sharing, its very visual

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Beyond AWESOME!

Signs!!! Joel's time, eh . . going HOME, dear ones!!!

Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. - Amos 3:7 (NIV)

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophesies, and insist upon their literal interpretation in the midst of much clamor and opposition." - Sir Issac Newton 1642-1727 A. D.

After the Snatch:

"Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened" . . Matthew 24:21-22

. . . "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn" . . . Matthew 24:30

After the Snatch....I love it! :< )

Love Ya Sis Donna

Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Amen, Randy, the Great Shepherd and Majesty God has hold of His own . . He's never gonna let us go!!!

We watchers may feel like sparrows on earth . . but our GOD has spoken it,
calling His saved Royal family!!

Woo Hoo our Abba Father has adopted us as His very own sons and daughters forever!!! Halleluiah!!

Woo Hoo our Abba Father has adopted us as His very own sons and daughters forever!!! Halleluiah!!

Amen Donna!!

Such encouragement Donna!

PRAISE THE LORD,
Star

Add my Amen and Praise the LORD here too!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com