Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: NOAH'S ARK FOUND IN TURKEY

Yes. Ron Wyatt found this in February 1987.

Here's his page about it on his website

Noahs Ark has been found AGAIN!

So funny. I want to find it next!

2HH
Noahs Ark has been found AGAIN!

So funny. I want to find it next!

ROFLOL... follow Ron's directions. It's still there.

It's a shame that so many are taking credit for his work now.

Of course!!! I knew where it was all a long. In my motherland of Armenia's Mount Ararat in the Caucusus Mountain Range.

Armenia also claims the Garden of Eden is too, such as it being in her back yard, but NOT Turkey's

ROFL, yeah me too, I wanna find it after 2HH! Fun!

A friend of ours claims to have gone there and obtained a piece of wood from the ark. He passed it around for all of us to see. He is a good Christian man, so I think he thinks it is genuine, but I'm not so sure. Who knows. You'd think if they were getting pieces of wood off the ark you could buy it somewhere and people would be talking about how it miraculously cured them or something... Don't know, but it did seem like a nice little piece of wood!

SisterNChrist, are you Armenian?

I am an Armenian, Ron Wyatt's Ark site is incorrect, Noah's Ark is on Mount Ararat, you can research it in an excellent book called "The Explorers Of Ararat" and the search for Noah's Ark, it is a most fascinating book and if a Christian reads it they just might catch something called Ark fever as I did.

Frankly, I don't think it really matters whether they got the right boat or not!

This is a clear sign!!!! How odd is it that news of this "discovery" would get international recognition between Sat April 24th - day Noah got into boat - and Sat May 1st - day fountains of deep burst open????!!!!

Coincidence!?!?!?!? I don't think so!!!!

The Lord clearly said His return would be "As in the days of Noah"!!!!!

This article is on the front page of the Drudge Report! It has to be a warning to the world!!!

From TN/Dove's picture post. I saw a show quit a few years ago about this.

Those that were talking, pointed out that this was a fort back in the old days, and that many more areas were like this for protection from maraudering tribes.

I have no ideal just passing on what I had seen..

I have seen other pictures much different than this one of a large retangler shape object that I'd think would make more sense in being the ark if it could have survived 6000 years of weathering.. Since it had pitch all over it and in snow,, it is possible that the ark is still around.

As far as the wood on top of these mountains, people seem to have forgotten that these mountains formed during the flood. They have even found clams and other sea creatures on top of mountains... So that should be no surprise that wood is there as well..

I seen a story about a drilling team in Alaska that drilled through 100s of feet of perma-frost then hit a tree, drilled through it for 300 feet..

This planet has been changed so much by the cutting out by flowing water, pushed up by the plates shifting.

I did a search to see if I could find a picture of the Ark as I have seen before to post here, but I just ran across this ... Apparently they just found this...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2949640/Noahs-Ark-found-in-Turkey.html

edited:
LOL... that's the same URL that 2HH has already posted ....

I'd have to see more pictures to draw my concussions on this.. What does the outside look like, etc..

I've looked at a few more sites since posting.. Some are showing a little "Toon" of Noah, then this picture. This is a brain-washing technic..LOL .. to mislead people into thinking something when actually this might be the inside of a chicken coop....LOL

Joseph

Faith
Frankly, I don't think it really matters whether they got the right boat or not!

This is a clear sign!!!! How odd is it that news of this "discovery" would get international recognition between Sat April 24th - day Noah got into boat - and Sat May 1st - day fountains of deep burst open????!!!!

Coincidence!?!?!?!? I don't think so!!!!

The Lord clearly said His return would be "As in the days of Noah"!!!!!

This article is on the front page of the Drudge Report! It has to be a warning to the world!!!

So true, Faith! Very likely a warning.

Great point Faith!!!

I don't think Ron found Noah's Ark. Other Christian Expeditions have shown it was a lava flow anomaly.

George Hagopian was a living witness as a child, and described a very different box-car type of wooden structure, complete with stalls in a higher location.

This expedition's findings match George Hagopian's descriptions and location.

This is Ron Wyatt's find from satellite. I think from this view, it is clearly a lava flow/erosion pattern that reminds us of MODERN boats.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=noah+ark&sll=38.496594,42.857666&sspn=7.598927,13.491211&ie=UTF8&hq=noah+ark&hnear=&ll=39.44056,44.233983&spn=0.007325,0.013175&t=h&z=17

I'm just glad it is getting coverage in the news, so people will wake UP!

This is so weird, I've been a fanatic about this for the last 7 years and the strange part is this, there was this lingering thought in my mind at the time I used to read up and follow the latest news on Noah's Ark, the thought I believe God kept putting in my mind over and over again was this ... the day they find the Ark and do and official press release so the world can see will be followed by the Rapture taking place not too long after, as it were in the Days of Noah's, well, here is proof that the Days of Noah were a reality.
I always believed Georgie Hagopian's eye witness description as well as other Armenians I have known thought my life who made claims that the Ark was indeed on Mount Ararat and they have had family members/ancestors make trips up there to worship and observe it when dry summer weather conditions have permitted.

Kirk,

Me too.

When I was about 10 years old, I begged my parents to stay up and watch "In Search of Noah's Ark" with Leonard Nimoy.

When I saw Hagopian's box-car design, something in my spirit told me it was true.

It was Noah's Ark that got me into the Bible and prophecy. I've watched tons of documentaries and read books on it, too.

Don't forget the Noah's Ark museum that went up in Hong Kong last year...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123966767906515339.html

Don't believe nay-sayers, this really is the Ark that they have found, its no lie or hoax, I am an Armenian and a born-again Christian, it has rested well in my spirit for years that Mount Ararat in Modern day Turkey/Old Armenian is the mountain that contains the Ark, God indeed has preserved it and I always felt the Holy Spirit nudging me that explorers will find it just before the catching away of the church. There are already several articles and web pages in the dozens reporting this find and most comments at the bottom are mocking it and dismissing it. These nonbelievers will quickly believe theories about evolution or Davinci's nonsense code, but when the biblical truth is in front of them they mock and try to discredit it. I say praise God almighty for his wonderul works because they are breathtaking.

A good summary, including Hagopian's images...

http://www.lostworldmuseum.com/

Thanks for the link I enjoyed it, the second half of coarse is incorrect but the first parts I believe are true.

Kirk_777
SisterNChrist, are you Armenian?

I am an Armenian, Ron Wyatt's Ark site is incorrect, Noah's Ark is on Mount Ararat, you can research it in an excellent book called "The Explorers Of Ararat" and the search for Noah's Ark, it is a most fascinating book and if a Christian reads it they just might catch something called Ark fever as I did.

Yes Kirk, I have seen that on the History Channel several times and it is VERY convincing! I believe that is the real finding of NOah's Ark! The Armenian boy walked around on top of it after his grandfather boosted him up. There was a hole but too dark to see inside it. There were only certain times of the year it could be seen, summer, I guess after the snow had melted. Very good!

Kirk this part of what you said gave me chill bumps:

there was this lingering thought in my mind at the time I used to read up and follow the latest news on Noah's Ark, the thought I believe God kept putting in my mind over and over again was this ... the day they find the Ark and do and official press release so the world can see will be followed by the Rapture taking place not too long after, as it were in the Days of Noah's, well, here is proof that the Days of Noah were a reality.

What if this really is our season to go home, to leave for good? What a thrilling thought. I always thought that Jesus making specific mention of Noah's day was a clue to our leaving, just wasn't completely sure how. This fills in the blank.

It sure does fill in the blank, Glory be to God

Shirley

I have seen that on the History Channel several times and it is VERY convincing! I believe that is the real finding of NOah's Ark!

The Armenian boy walked around on top of it after his grandfather boosted him up. There was a hole but too dark to see inside it. There were only certain times of the year it could be seen, summer, I guess after the snow had melted. Very good!

I have seen many of these Noah's stories, but this is the one that caught my eye also.. This young boy walking on top, and it having stalls inside, plus the shape of it all fits the Bible..

Joseph

Hi,

does anybody know if it is possible to see somewhere more pictures from this International team´s findings?????

By the way, I had very similar internal thinking as Kirk 777 that just before Rapture the Noah´s arch would be found. So it is two of us at least :)

Maranatha,

Ales

A friend of mine wrote back and told me that he once heard Chuck Missler say that they would find Noah's Ark RIGHT BEFORE THE RAPTURE.

Sorry, off to do a lap in my Sponge Bob Nightie!!!!!

2HH I am right behind you !!! I think this is a major, major sign!!

I wonder what kind of backlash this will have in the spiritual realm and whether the Muslim world will feel a need to make their move to bring about their Mahdi!

This really is a BIG DEAL!!

Melissa
2HH I am right behind you !!! I think this is a major, major sign!!

I wonder what kind of backlash this will have in the spiritual realm and whether the Muslim world will feel a need to make their move to bring about their Mahdi!

This really is a BIG DEAL!!

I totally agree Melissa. How could it not be?
The Shroud came back into millions of homes and then
they find Noah's Ark. Add that to all the other signs and it is beyond monumental.

NEWS CONFERENCE NOAHS ARK

wow that wonderful finally the true ark has been found.

I agree with both of you...a friend of mine and I prayed for a huge sign (not that God gave this as a sign JUST because we prayed)

We both wanted something more than an earthquake...

She called me yesterday as I was heading home from work and told me..

My sons response was they have already found it...duh..

I asked her if this time it was getting press and if the major news sources were picking it up..and she said yes...

then the next thing I thougt that this is as in the days of Noah...Hello big sign..thank you Jesus...this is a big sign for us and the unbelieving world....

I too prayed for a big sign just 4 days ago and now this, this truly was the answer to my prayer I believe.

I too prayed for a big sign just 4 days ago and now this, this truly was the answer to my prayer I believe

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com