<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

Hi y’all, the Lord gave me a word yesterday. This message is for someone (probably more than one person) who reads here often (I have no idea who it is). This is not for those of us who hate sin and earnestly repent when we mess up. We all sin, and praise the Lord that a humble & contrite heart He will not despise!!!

But I have a very serious message for someone, and it is weighing heavy on my heart until I obey Him and deliver it. So here it is:

“My child, I love you. And because I love you, I am giving you yet another warning. My Spirit has been convicting you, but you have been shutting your ears. You say it is the devil trying to make you feel guilty. You make excuses for your sinful lifestyle, saying it does not matter because you are saved by grace.

Oh my child, do you not realize that you are grieving My precious Holy Spirit?! If you do not listen to this warning and repent, your heart is in danger of becoming hardened to My voice. And how can I be your Shepherd if you cannot hear My voice and follow Me? If I am not your Shepherd, then you are not my sheep.

Do you feel the tug of My Spirit? My Spirit is calling you to repentance. I am not demanding that you stop sinning in your own strength, for this is impossible. I am simply telling you to humble yourself: confess & repent of your sinful deeds, SO THAT I CAN APPLY MY FORGIVENESS & MAKE YOU CLEAN!”

1 John 1:8-10

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.

Now listen and heed the following words straight from My Word! Do not say these verses are for someone else, because they are FOR YOU:

Galatians 5:19-21

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear:

Sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these.

Let me tell you again, as I have before, that ANYONE LIVING THAT SORT OF LIFE WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Hosea 14:1-2, 4, 9

1Return, O Israel, to the LORD your God,
for your sins have brought you down.
2Bring your confessions, and return to the LORD.
Say to him,
“Forgive all our sins and graciously receive us,
so that we may offer you our praises.

4The LORD says,
“Then I will heal you of your faithlessness;
my love will know no bounds,
for my anger will be gone forever.

9Let those who are wise understand these things.
Let those with discernment listen carefully.
The paths of the LORD are true and right,
and righteous people live by walking in them.
But in those paths sinners stumble and fall.

I am passing along this message from the Lord with a burning holy fire in my heart, and true love for my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Re: AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes Charity, Praise the Lord for hearing the Lord clearly, so you can warn others!

My heart has been burdened for RITA in this area for quite some time. He loves us so much and He warns us when we do not heed Him.

But do not confuse His grace for His justification. His patience is abundant, but it will eventually run out. Only those who remain in Him and whose hearts desire what He desires will be covered!

I say this in love and in truth! Carlee

REMEMBER RITA:

THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE;
BUT PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR.

Charity, thank you for posting the message the Lord gave you. It is a a message that I pray will bring repentance to any of us that need to repent...There are sins that we may not even think they have any consequences, but as our Pastor said Sunday, every sin regardless of whether we may think they are little or large are still sins in God's eyes and need to be repented of...May His will be done in all of our lives as He keeps telling me 'Time is so short'!!

MARANATHA...Virginia!

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Charity ...great posting.
I know this was from the Lord

Thank you Father you want your childern to be ready
fro when that shofar sounds.

YES It is an URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD !!!!!!

Oh, amen, Char . .

. a "John the baptist" Word .

. like the first time Jesus came, Holy Spirit is crying out to this final generation Grace and Mercy, saying, 'repent', 'repent' . . .

Soon to meet our Jesus Face to face, this Word is resonating . . .

Bless you, and all the preachers and teachers and prophets speaking fiery Holy Spirit end times Truth meant for awakenings!!
. . . in the Name of Jesus Christ, our God Who is the First and the Last, the GREAT I AM !!!

Donna, so beautiful!! His Holiness is beautiful!

Eze 33:13 When I tell righteous people that they will live, but then they sin, expecting their past righteousness to save them, then none of their good deeds will be remembered. I will destroy them for their sins.

Beloved, do not think that this word has been nullified or is only in the past. The Lord is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

God bless you Carlee, Donna, Mary, Virginia~

And all of my RITA family!

Love, Char

Isaiah 33:14The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

15He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

Thank you Jesus for your ETERNAL salvation that you have given me. I may struggle with sin just as Paul did, but I have an advocate to stand in my place to take my sins away. I may lose out on some rewards, but my salvation is secure in you! Thank you Jesus. Correct me where I need correcting and help me to avoid sin as it separates me from you. Thank you for sealing me until the day of redemption. Nothing can take me away from your love, nothing. I pray that you remind those who feel like they can bounce in and out of your kingdom...remind them that they are secure by your Son and are declared holy and righteous. That when you look at me, you look through your perfect Son and see me as Holy also.

Thank you Jesus.

Josh, I agree with your prayer. If you'll notice, I wrote:

This is not for those of us who hate sin and earnestly repent when we mess up. We all sin, and praise the Lord that a humble & contrite heart He will not despise!!!

But please do not try to inhibit what the Holy Spirit wants to do in someone's heart. Do not seek to cancel out these true words from our Lord.

Repentance from sin is a beautiful, wonderful thing. God loves us. He desires to lead us into LIFE, and away from sin which leads to death. Let Him do this work of LOVE in someone's life.

Love,
Charity

If we judged ourselves, we won't be judged!!

Our Lord, please cleanse my heart and clean out any dross that remains that displeases you!!! If I have forgotten any past sin and not repented, please bring it to my mind so I can humbly ask for forgiveness!!! I forgive ALL trespasses against me and ask you Lord to bless all those who curse me...and oh Father, PLEASE forgive me too for all my trespasses against others. Help me love with a pure heart all those who come across my path. Help me love all your children with the same love you have for them!!!

I praise you for showing me my weaknesses, my impurities and faults and praise you for using them for my ultimate good, refining me with a gentle and caring hand. Thank you for calling me to be your child and for opening my eyes to the Truth. Use me in any way you see fit to glorify you!!! Anything good in me comes from you as I am nothing without you!!! Amen!!

AMEN!

Dee, I prayed this prayer along with you.

Lord, continue to convict & purify my heart, sanctifying me by the work of your precious Holy Spirit. Let me never become hardened, but always sensitive to your voice and quick to repent when I sin! Forgive me for any wrong attitudes or pride in my heart! Oh Lord, thank you for your forgiveness, and thank you for the Truth which sets me free from the bonds of sin & death. I love You so much and desire to please You. Help me to do Your will until You bring me Home. I am Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Charity is Loves His Word
AMEN!

Dee, I prayed this prayer along with you.

Lord, continue to convict & purify my heart, sanctifying me by the work of your precious Holy Spirit. Let me never become hardened, but always sensitive to your voice and quick to repent when I sin! Forgive me for any wrong attitudes or pride in my heart! Oh Lord, thank you for your forgiveness, and thank you for the Truth which sets me free from the bonds of sin & death. I love You so much and desire to please You. Help me to do Your will until You bring me Home. I am Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Bless you Charity and Dee, both prayers were great and heart felt..

All our sins are removed as far as east is from the west and thrown into the deepest part of the sea never to be remembered again.. (Mic 7:19)

God bless..

Love you special ladies...

Joseph

Amen you guys. Good prayers all.

from Neh 1 Net bible

When I heard these things I sat down abruptly, 1 crying and mourning for several days. I continued fasting and praying before the God of heaven.Then I said, “Please, O LORD God of heaven, great and awesome God, who keeps his loving covenant with those who love him and obey his commandments,

( Lord, make me obedient, I stumble and fall down- I miss the way like Isaiah my lips are unclean- and I live among a people of un clean lips too.)

1; 6 may your ear be attentive and your eyes be open to hear the prayer of your servant that I am praying to you today throughout both day and night on behalf of your servants the Israelites. I am confessing the sins of the Israelites that we have committed against you – both I myself and my family have sinned.

My nation my family and I have sinned.
Lord, let us return to you. Hear my cry.
Bring my people home.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com