Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Quick Prayer Request for Missing Person

One of the ladies at another forum where I am a member just posted that her husband is missing. He is a trucker and both he and truck disappeared. He called her to say he was about to pick up a scheduled load but did not make it to the dock.

As a wife, I can only imagine what she is going thru. Please pray for the safety of this man.

Re: Quick Prayer Request for Missing Person

Lifting this truck driver and his wife up in prayer!

Father, I pray for saftey for this man...you know exactly where he is at...may he be found very soon. I pray for saftey for him..that your angels will surround him. I also pray for peace for his family.
I pray this in Jesus name, amen

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Cheryl Ann.....I was just at the forum myself and I saw the request for prayer...I am praying for her and that her husband will be found safe and sound. I can't imagine what she is going through right now.....she needs our prayerful support.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Praying for this man and family.

Lord shine your light on this man.And the trk.
Lord please lead the police to this man.
In Jesus Name,
Star

Oh Father... Please let this man be found safe and sound. Please let him return to his family .... give his family peace and assurance that he will be coming home! In Jesus Name I Thank you and I Praise You! Amen!

Lord,

There is nothing hidden from You. You came to seek and save the lost. I cry out to You for this man to be found quickly. Let everything turn out alright. Please dear Lord protect this man. Surround him with Your deliverance . Break any bonds that are holding him. Bring to light any evil intents or deceptions. There is nothing hidden from You. Where can anyone go to flee Your presence? If he were to go to the farthest parts of the universe even there You would be.
Thank You that this is on Your altar and in Your hands.

In the Name of our Omnipotent Omnipresent God, Jesus

Amen

In the name

Saw on the other forum that he has been found! Praise God!

Good news! Was just going to add my prayers.
Now we can rejoice.

Lord, may this husband not remain hidden, but may his whereabouts be made known. Father, station mighty angels around about him - only You know the need. Lord, may you bring his wife rest and peace as she waits on You, in Jesus Name Amen.

Thank you everyone for the prayers. He is safe. Someone tried to hijack his truck.
God is sooo goood!

Glory To God,
Thank you Lord,for everything.
In JESUS name,
Star

Cheryl Ann
Thank you everyone for the prayers. He is safe. Someone tried to hijack his truck.
God is sooo goood!

Glad he is safe! Another fast answer to prayer on the RITA board.

Praise The Good Lord for this wonderful news.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Praise God he has been found!!! Thank you Lord for answering prayer.

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Cheryl Ann
God is sooo goood!

GLORY TO GOD FOREVERMORE! I agreed with others here, but in addition, asked the angels to cause him to surface quickly & that he would be unharmed!

Thank YOU Father for hearing our prayers on behalf of this precious soul! We love YOU so!!!

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com