Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank you for this site!

I know people have said have much they appreciate this site but I wanted to add my 2 cents in also. (This day and age that's all I have!)

Thank you for all your effort and Thank you for everyone's input on the issues, prayers, songs, etc...

I feel that our Lord is so close and even though I am not able to post or comment much because of my MS, I do love to read what each of you put. And know that I may not post on the prayer requests that I do pray for this site and everyone on it.

He Is Risen Indead! Carla

Re: Thank you for this site!

Carla beloved,

Lifting you up in prayer that the Lord will give you strength and comfort.

Thanks for praying for the board and those who
post here. We need it. And father I ask a special
touch for Carla, and thank you for leading her
here to this little family ( well it's acutally
growing each day lol }

Look up Carla he is coming soon for us!

Dear Carla . . your sweet post reminds me of Romans 5:5, affirming that @ RITA: "the Love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost given to us" . .

Praying to our Father, asking our Lord for His winged Provision and comfort over you, dear sister . .

Father, send Your strength and peace over Carla (and Randy who also has MS) . .

As sons and daughters in the Spirit of adoption, Lord we cry out to You, Abba, for Your Hand of rest and strength and healing over Randy and Carla

CAM4HIM(Carla)
I know people have said have much they appreciate this site but I wanted to add my 2 cents in also. (This day and age that's all I have!)

Thank you for all your effort and Thank you for everyone's input on the issues, prayers, songs, etc...

I feel that our Lord is so close and even though I am not able to post or comment much because of my MS, I do love to read what each of you put. And know that I may not post on the prayer requests that I do pray for this site and everyone on it.

He Is Risen Indead! Carla

God bless you my sweet Sister, I pray that God will touch you today and take away the pain, weakness, and fatigue that the MonSter has put on your body. His days are growing short and he knows that he can not follow us to Heaven. Just keep thinking how wonderful it will be when we get home.
Just keep holding on, it won't be much longer now

No more sorrow, no more pain, no more wheelchairs, no more canes

The cat can go with us

YBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Carla dear Sis,

As my sister I love you, I think about you often. I was really touched about the young lady that passed away not that long ago. I think about that and how all her family and friends sung worship music as she passed into Jesus arms. I had tears in my eyes. I was praying for her at that time. How is her family going, are they coping o.k?

I enjoy your posts Carla, and will keep you my sis in my prayers.

Love ybiC / Paul

Thank you Carla for being a part of this family. We are so blessed by you and many others that hold us up in prayer each day. The treasures you are laying up in the Throne Room storehouse will be great.

May our mighty God and Savior touch you and Randy with his healing touch and remove all the pain and weakness. To Him be all the praise and glory.

I too, am sooooo looking forward to a new "forever" body.

Love you in His name

Tom

for you, Carla.

I know it must be tough to hold on while battling something like that every day.

I can't WAIT for us all to get our new bodies. Won't that be incredible?! No more pain, tears & the rest. What a day it will be.

Hi Carla, For a short time I took care of a lady with MS, so I can imagine how it is for you, and the hardship it can be to accomplish even the smallest things. God loves you so, and whether her or there, you will be healed!

Thank you ALL for your encouraging words!!

Randy, I know that one day I will be able to run and jump for joy. I pray daily for that homecoming. I think of my illness as our Lord's way to keep me humble!

Paul, the Pirtle family is still having a tough time. She was so young (24). She had pneunonia that turned into SARS. But her brother has told us that she is singing praises with the best singing group ever! And she is singing with Jesus in the audience!
They really appreciate all the prayers and continued prayers on their behalf.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com