Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Dream and What God said

I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream.
In this dream a beam of light came down from above.
When the light reached me, I saw a notebook with words HIGHLIGHTED on it.

I heard God speak, He said "TELL THEM" (who THEM is I can not say, maybe the church in general?)
On the notebook it was written:

1. Neglect does not a well maintained house make.

He showed me houses... He said
A NEW house (New believer) looks great.

An OLD house (long time believer) well maintained looks great.

A REMODELED house (backslidden believer who has returned) looks great.

Then there are houses who are neglected.
Some, the weeds are knee high.
Some, the weeds are high and the paint is peeling from the house.
Some are condemned.

He then said, "TELL THEM TO GET THEIR HOUSES IN ORDER."

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: My Dream and What God said

TeaRose That is really awesome!! I have considered that weed analagy many times while weeding, comparing it to our Lord removing sinful things from our lives!! It is time to get our houses in order Amen! God bless you!

Thanks Melissa, it was an awesome dream. I didnt include all the little details but in it I was soooo excited because I knew God wanted to talk to me LOL...

I also felt like it was imparative that people get their spiritual lives in order QUICKLY!
God bless you!!!!!

Sounds very much like Jesus is coming quickly. This was a warning for those that are not ready.

Texas Sue
Sounds very much like Jesus is coming quickly. This was a warning for those that are not ready.

I agree completely Texas Sue!!

This ties in with Charity's post

People to get their spiritual life in order, quickly!!!!

ybiC / Paul

TeaRose, thank you for this post! A few years ago I had a very very vivid night vision (full color with very vivid details) of myself riding in the back seat of a car and looking out the window to my left. The car stopped and I studied an old house that appeared to have been built at the turn of the twentieth century. It looked like the one you described to a great extent. Most of the walls were missing, just a frame...tall grass was growing up into the house and front porch (flooring was missing). The car slowly moved forward and I looked up a side street at more homes that looked like this one. They were in a state of total disrepair. I've never known exactly what this vision (I know it was a vision, because of the massive clarity with an atmospheric "pink" colored "glow") meant until now! I have known that houses usually stood for people in visions and dreams and there were no people in the dream except the driver of the car.

Anyone else ever had similar dreams/visions??

Paul,
Which post? I would like to read it.
Thanks

Tearose dear Sis,

Posted today- "An urgent message from the Lord"

Love ybiC / Paul

WoW KEITH!!
Thats amazing! I love it when you get something from God and then He confirms it again and again!
He is so Awesome!

Edit: Thank you for what you wrote. Several months ago I had a vision of worshipping before the throne and Jesus Himself and the sky was also a pinkish/orangish glow! That is confirmation to me since I wondered about the color of the sky!!!!!!
I should post that, it was beautiful!

I read a book a long time ago called "First We Have Coffee". This was a testimony written by someone and in the book the author said that her mother would always say they needed to keep their house clean when company was coming over, so that they would not spoil their witness!

This line stuck with me for the last 20 years and I have always remembered that for some reason!

I think that our Father wants us to clean up our act so we can present a good witness to the world and so that our prayers will be effective!

Melissa

I think that our Father wants us to clean up our act so we can present a good witness to the world and so that our prayers will be effective!

What a profound statement Melissa! Well said!

Yea, that was a vision...please post!

Keith
Yea, that was a vision...please post!

You got it!
I actually have it saved on my facebook! LOL.

I have to admit that your post struck the fear of God in me....which I am sure is a good thing. He always speaks to me about my spiritual condition regarding the state of the house He has me in.

I have to admit that I almost feel like a backslidder...as I am so weary these days. I've had several bad dreams from the enemy recently too...lots of spiritual warfare...my patience is at a minimum and I am in constant repentance as it seems my flesh has gotten even weaker (as if that were possible...sigh). It is more in the area of fatigue and impatience that I backslide....oh and watching trash reality t.v. For a long time I was just SO good about not watching garbage on t.v...but since starting work, there are times that I can barely think straight and it is the only way to get away from myself and rest my brain. I am not keeping my body like a temple and I am always on edge with the kids. Makes it hard as I want to have 'fruits of the Spirit'...but frankly my Christian witness sucks. I know only He can do the work in me that needs to be done, but there is just SO much to be done.

All I know to do is to keep laying it at His feet, repent and ask Him for the strength to change. It sure doesn't seem to happen quickly. It is so easy to just DETEST myself...as I want to please Him in everything, but ....well...I'm a sinner...seems like an impossible battle to wage. I know He forgives me, but you would think I could have enough willpower to keep patience and love foremost in my brain.

Thanks for posting this, TeaRose...it is a very timely reminder. Hits home. Some days I feel like Elijah where I just want to lay down and say....ok Lord...take me home..but then that is the weak, selfish response.

Tea Rose, what a GREAT dream with an important message!

Thank you so very much for sharing.

TIME IS SO SO SO SHORT!!!!!!!! If there ever was a time to get serious about repentance, the time is NOW.

He is coming for a bride WHO HAS MADE HERSELF READY.

Made Ready:

NOT Made Ready:

Even so, COME LORD JESUS!!!

Praying I am worthy to be called his bride
Some days I feel my house looks a little like this one
LOL
Keep looking up family

Love ybiC/Paul

Great visual Charity Thanks!

Dee, I am touched by your testimony. God is so full of love for you!!! Took me a long time to realize that He does not condemn us. Satan is the accuser of the brethern.
God may correct us, even chastise us, but He never condemns us!!
I think we are harder on ourselves than He is.
I struggled to find my place and what I supposed to do and He led me to these verses:
Titus 2
3 the older women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things,

4that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.

Now I dont consider myself "older" lol, but I am a mother and a wife and until my kids grow up, I am given the responsibility to raise them right.

The Word says if we are faithful in the least we will be faithful in much.

So tending to your children and/or husband is a very SCRIPTUAL thing to do.
God can still use you in other ways but realizing this can take a huge burden off your shoulders! I know it did me!
God Bless you!

Dear brother Paul~

I think your humble heart is very beautiful to the Maker. Just keep on giving your heart to Him, letting His Spirit do His wonderful, purifying work within you!

Love,
Char

Dee -

You're not alone. How do you get right when it seems like it's never going to? And you get so tired of it all? It almost feels like your faith is dead and you wonder how is God going to honor Jeremiah 29:11? You've gone too far? And what is wrong with you that you can't get right with God no matter how hard you try? It's so easy to say repent, repent, repent and you've been asking God for years to intervene and you know something is very wrong. And if He is truly "at the door", isn't it a mute point now? What can save us now??? You're not the only one.

Tea Rose,

Thank you for your beautiful message...YES, I believe He is telling all of us to get our houses in order. I posted a dream I had last night about the Wedding we will soon be attending...

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Goldenknight
Dee -

You're not alone. How do you get right when it seems like it's never going to? And you get so tired of it all? It almost feels like your faith is dead and you wonder how is God going to honor Jeremiah 29:11? You've gone too far? And what is wrong with you that you can't get right with God no matter how hard you try? It's so easy to say repent, repent, repent and you've been asking God for years to intervene and you know something is very wrong. And if He is truly "at the door", isn't it a mute point now? What can save us now??? You're not the only one.
I hear you both, Dee and Goldenknight!

I wonder though if it isn't the struggle and the working out of our salvation with fear and trembling that makes us into the people that Jesus wants us to be. I almost fear more for the person who thinks they have "arrived" and no longer need to worry about their sins.

This puts us back to OSAS, which I don't want to get into, but I just think I would rather keep checking myself and repenting as needed then just to quit thinking about it and expect that all is ok.

I remember one time Jesse Duplantis said because he is a new creation in Christ that he is no longer a sinner. I wonder what he meant by that because I know I still sin, but should I still call myself a sinner or not?

Oh well, I'll quit rambling. Just wanted you to know you are not alone.

Dee...

I love your posts. I always look forward to what you're going to say. I guess because we are made so alike. Let me explain.

We tend to be at times our own worst enemies. Everyone has struggles but some seem to handle them better than others. We tend to be too hard on ourselves, so it's easy to go to extremes. I'm much better now that I'm older, but there are still days!!!

So from your brother...pick yourself up, tell the Lord that you love Him and ask Him to do what you can not. Yes, confess that in your own strength you fail, but don't we all. If we live by the Spirit, we will do the things of the Spirit and please Him. Peter was a tremendous man of God, but when we get to heaven, you're going to hear from him all the times he blew it!!! We are somewhat like a Peter.

Don't kick yourself, but don't stay in a funk either. By the way...the enemy is more than willing to kick you when you are down, when you don't have any reserves left....yes??? You haven't backslidden, just off track. So don't beat yourself up, because the Lord doesn't. Just pick yourself up and say, off we go, and make sure the attitude is good. My dad used to say "all" the time...."Steve...Your attitude is showing". I hated that, but he was right!! Like I said, as I've gotten older, things have smoothed out alot, but there are still those days. So take a deep breath, thank the Lord that He loves you so, and know that tomorrow is another day.

I look forward to meeting you, Dee!!!

Blessings...

YBIC
Steve

Good words, Steve & Diane! This deserves a bump!

Dear Tea Rose~

I received a dream a few years ago that involved a house as a reflection of my spiritual condition, as well, and thought you may like to read it. I received the dream after I was saved, but the context of the dream was based on true things in my life before I was saved.

My dream:

I was dreaming (in my dream) about some things going on in my life of I which I was involved. These were not godly things at all. I was consumed with this and it was taking up all of my attention, it was the center of my world, my heart. I felt I had been dreaming for a while and I woke up with a start (not for real~ I woke up from the dream of my dream). I woke up and I said "Where's Elijah?" (my son). As I jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway, I noticed that our house was down to the studs and as I was looking for Elijah, one of the studs fell over. I heard my little son crying and calling for me~ and in this dream he was actually a little younger than he was in real life, he was about 2 years old, which would correspond to the same time of the situations I was dreaming about that I was involved with. I ran to him and bent down to scoop him up, as I realized he was in danger, and he was crying and saying "I'm sorry, Mommy~ I'm sorry Mommy". I looked at him and saw that he was crying because he had a dirty diaper and was somehow so confused and neglected that he had been eating the contents of it. I burst into tears and then I awoke.

I awoke crying and I understood immediately what the Lord was telling me in my dream. He was showing me that when I was living in sin, far from Him, Elijah was 'digesting' that spiritual condition that I was feeding him~ which was putrid waste. As his mother, I was responsible for his spiritual state, and my sinful life was the only thing he was receiving. He was in danger due to the state of our home, down to it's studs and falling over, which reflected my spiritual condition at the time.

This was a very traumatic dream for me and I have been very sensitive since that time to make sure I am mothering in a godly way, lead deliberately and fully by the Holy Spirit. This is the most important thing I can do for the Lord~

Thanks for letting me share!

Melanie,
Thank you so much for sharing your dream.
I was amazed at what you said about your son "digesting" your spiritual condition!!
Is that not the absolute truth!
The word says children suffer the sins of the father (or could say mother).

I wish more people understood this. I see so many children lost to this world! It is heartbreaking! And I know it has to break God's heart as well.
It is not an easy task being the right example for my kids, but I do try. He is my everything and if I can get one thing across to thim, it is that!

Thanks again, God Bless!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com