Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kman - Something for you........

Re: Kman - Something for you........

THAT"S FUNNY,
Glad this vessel didn't have anything in her mouth.
I know this is for KMAN.
This vessel can't help,but to comment.
love it,
Star

Kolleen - that is priceless! How did you find such a picture?? Can't wait to see Kman's response...

Isn't it funny Star!!! I couldn't help myself when I saw it.........I hope Kman DOES see it.....where are you Kman???

I know what you mean about not having anything in your mouth....it has definitely give me quite afew good laughs already, and will for some time to come!

New Creation ~~ Just happened to find it online. It's one of a kind for sure and Kman came right to my mind! Seems perfect for him - I hope he enjoys it as much as I have!? Where is he anyway......

ROFLOL. I so needed this tonight.

The joy of the Lord is our strength.

Super TN! It certainly made my day in the laughter department!

Kolleen Dear Sis,

I really love your new Avatar, the one with the girl and the little lamb. Beautiful Sis

Love ybiC / Paul

Brother Paul,
Laughted so hard this vessel cryed.The guy on the motor cycle turning around to find a (JET).At his back door.
Thank you,
Star

Well thank you Paul! I change them all the time because I love so many of them. They either express what I feel in my heart from day to day, or what you hope the person you're replying to might feel. Anyway, may God bless you with His presence holding you just as close as that picture portrays...love you back!

KOLEEN, WOW! Thank you. That was hilarious. How did you know I would like that?...right up my alley.

Paul--thanks for the cool pictures, too...your land down under sense of humor is much appreciated

PS--sorry for the delay, my computer wasn't available much yesterday--just now saw it

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com