<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need PRAYER agreement pls RE: finances...EDD just cut me off!

Greetings my precious brothers & sisters :)
Since being laid off 10/16/09, I have been daily monitoring this wonderfully blessed site, praying in agreement with others, as well as making my own declarations over those that need prayer, as the precious Holy Spirit leads me. Believing/expecting praise reports to come from the many. In addition, I have been crying out on behalf of the lost souls & backsliders of our nation, also for those around the world. And, that a spirit of TRUE repentance and reverential fear of ALMIGHTY GOD would come upon hearts everywhere while there is still time...that they would come RUNNING into HIS LOVING ARMS!

Now... I am the one needing some prayer agreement :)
I have been living on unemployment with no other source of income, and yesterday, when I got my check, it was noted on the paperwork that I would only be receiving one more check for 1/2 what I had been receiving twice a month, due to not allowing them to take taxes out. If I had done that -- taking tithes/offerings off the top always -- I would not have been able to pay rent in full at the end of each month.

I have enough to pay rent with very little remaining at this time! However, I know that our GOD supplies our need according to HIS glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19, and stand on HIS WORD for HE is faithful to HIS children!

I do have my WELLS FARGO VISA w/credit line of $7,400, but currently have a balance of $1,657.12 that I owe a min payment of $46 due in a few days. I don't want to dip into that card unless I absolutely have to, which I have had to do a few times...now endeavoring to pay it off.

Please agree with me that finances will continue to flow from whatever direction The Lord would send them, even if I have to seek work again. I am believing for crystal clear direction.

Thank you very much & I praise GOD for each and every one of you. I have also learned a great deal here thru many. It's a place for the most awesome BIBLE study & I've told quite a few about it.

My love to you all & I look forward to hearing the TRUMPET CALL as well.

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

Definitely in prayer with you!!!!

Oh Sister,
Lord we as your children.Call on our heavenly Father for help.
You know all about your daughter's financial needs.
Please open your store house of Blessings.And let
your favor flow over her in every area of her life.
Thank you Lord in advance,
Star

for you, Teresa.

Thank you Carla, Star & TN Dove :)

May our Lord greatly bless you for praying for me.

Teresa

It absolutly amazes me.How fast the Lord answers
prayer requests.When HIS saints start praying.
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Teresa, praying Ephesians 2:10 over you tonight that the Lord will make it so clear what path He has foreordained for you to walk into. Love you Teresa - God's favor is rich toward those He loves and there are no shortages or cut-offs in heaven.

Theresa- Just wanted to let you know you have another sister here who has asked our Father to provide for you.

Hear O Lord and have mercy on Teresa ~ Lord You are her Helper. Lord receive our prayers that You will supply all of Teresa's needs. To the end that Teresa will sing praise to You and not be silent. Lord, we give you all the glory and thanks for Your answers.

I pray that You might even turn this situation around with EDD. Reveal Your will that is perfect and full of wisdom to Teresa, that she knows which way to turn as You guide her steps. I praise You beforehand Lord for Your answers, Amen

Reading your request I was reminded of The centurian in Luke 7. The Word tells us Jesus was amazed and marveled at his great faith. I believe right now Jesus is marveling at your faith and is thrilled to show you His Salvation and deliverance and provision. Also remember You are also surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses (Heb 12) who are cheering you on as you run this race and keep Your eyes on Your Redeemer.

Dear LORD,

I lift this daughter of Yours before You.

I thank You for this encouragement in 2 Cor 4, we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. 8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9) persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10) always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.

Father, Thank You that You hear her prayers and ours and that every need she has is met, Doors are opened for employement, and this struggle is behind her and what has replaced fear and worry is a glorious praise report of how You have carried her through this .

In The Name of One who fed the multitudes , Jesus

Amen

My Dear Sister Teresa, Know too, that I have agreed in prayer with you and all our sisters and brothers here per your requests that the Good Lord would meet ALL of your needs according to His Riches in Grace.

Thank you Teresa for your faithful prayers for the all of the lost as you said, ".....that a spirit of TRUE repentance and reverential fear of ALMIGHTY GOD would come upon hearts everywhere while there is still time...that they would come RUNNING into HIS LOVING ARMS!" And, I agree with you in prayer in this regard because all we and they have is "NOW"...none of us have the promise of being here tomorrow...we could be gone in a .

I'm looking forward to meeting you one day my Dear Sis.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Teresa,

I am praying that all of your needs will be supplied...The Lord knows what your needs ARE before you even ask. Father, I pray now that that "YOU WILL SUPPLY ALL HER NEEDS ACOCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS." Speak peace now Father to Teresa and comfort her with Your Promises. Thank you for what you are going to do. I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

ing for you to have the job you will be most happy in and in the mean time all your financial obligations will be met, in Yeshua's name we pray, Amen.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Yes, Star... it is. Myself & another have experienced it time and time again too :) What a truly awesome GOD we serve! HE cares about even the smallest things that we think HE would not be bothered with. HIS NAME BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!!!

There is a lady in her mid 70's whom I affectionately refer to as 'Mom' whom The Father sent to be my prayer partner, mentor, mother & friend. The Father ordained that our paths would cross on 6/2/02 at a church I had just been directed to by the precious Holy Spirit after a church split at another location. I drove 50+ miles (one way) from Orange County (Calif) & found later that Mom had an URGENCY to get to that same church she rarely ever went to. She just happened to get an invitation from another spiritual daughter of hers and knew it was The Lord. The church was called 'In His Presence.' A church where many hollywood people go. The pastor himself was once in a soap opera before giving his life to The Lord and preaching HIS WORD. It's totally supernatural how Mom & I were brought together. There's quite a testimony behind this event, but I will leave out most of the details. This was something that only GOD can do! The Father had shown me to her in VISIONS & DREAMS nearly 30 years before she saw me face to face on 6/2/02! She almost passed out when she saw me...it really startled her. However, she knew it was the Father's Divine Set-up, as did I. When our eyes met, the shekinah glory of ALMIGHTY GOD came down in that women's restroom where only she & I were, and I nearly lost all strength in my legs and had to lean up against the wall to keep from falling! Plus, Mom was shown later that an angel was outside the door keeping others out while the Father carried out HIS Divine Plan. We both still marvel at how it happened & give praise, honor and glory to our heavenly Father for it!

The Father put me (40 yrs old then) with Mom (in her 70s) as a spiritual 'tag team' to go after & bring down principalities, powers, & rulers of the darkness in various cities. Our 1st assignment from Heaven was to go after a monstrous Python spirit that was ruling & reigning over several territories near Hollywood. The Father dictated to Mom our Heavenly orders i.e. where, when, and what was to be declared in that area where we met at the church. She operates in the prophetic & sees alot in the realm of the spirit. When we were on assignments, her eyes were open to see what was going on and she would endeavor to describe as much as she could. Warring Angels over 300' tall with flaming swords appeared on the 1st assignment and I could feel the power coming thru the windshield of my car. Mom said one foot was the size of my 99 Taurus car. He was above us & Mom was looking up thru the roof of my car as though there were no roof (no sun roof), describing what he was wearing & doing. Mom and I have experienced MANY supernatural days since then. We also would claim souls & territories for the Lord wherever we were sent. Many divine assignments would follow that day. We are very humbled that HE chose us to carry out these Divine Assignments for HIM and never take them lightly.

Suddenly, last year I sensed in my spirit that the season was CHANGING dramatically! Very strong...something I could not shake! I knew that I would not be getting together with Mom as much, though we would continue to stay in touch thru email or phone. The Holy Spirit leads me to find out things thru this site, or thru other means, I share it with Mom, usually via email and we both agree in prayer and/or make various declarations...depending on what the situation is. MOST IMPORTANTLY...around June of last year, I sensed a departure from the earth (I was here, but not here...hard to describe) & KNEW that the coming of our BELOVED BRIDEGROOM was at the door!

WOW! I'm not sure why I shared all that 'cause I certainly had not planned it that way :) It was just flowing, so I let it flow.... Perhaps The Holy Spirit is speaking to someone thru it...only HE knows.

Mom & I have also experienced the power of AGREEMENT (Matt. 18:19) & have watched how HE has answered MANY of the prayers and/or declarations regarding everything from people needing prayer, to situations here in the U.S., or even Middle East crises, and everything in between. AGREEMENT is powerful! I'm sure HE lined up our prayers/declarations with others. We are just honored to be vessels used for HIS glory as all here are :)

My love to all.

From HIS Heart

Teresa
en.

Oh my! I am fighting back the tears as I see the love, encouragement & prayers you all are sending my way. I've never had this many people praying for me before. I am asking the Father to bless each of you in a very special way & that all your needs will be met according to HIS riches in glory in and by CHRIST JESUS! Phil. 4:19

I am so very grateful the precious Holy Spirit led me last year to this blessed site to fellowship with other brothers & sisters who are awaiting the VERY SOON APPEARING of our BELOVED BRIDEGROOM!

You may rarely hear from me via a post, but not a day goes by that I am not here reading & praying for others (bros. J.R. Church included...I've commanded the cancer cells to die at the roots!)

I love you all so very much & look forward to giving each a big hug when we all get HOME!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Dear heavenly Father,
I come before you as your son dear Jesus. Dear Lord I pray for my sister Teresa, Father I pray in your Holy name that you will provide a way for my dear sister to meet her financial needs Lord. May we call out to you Father, our Abba. You provide for all the birds of the air and for all the beasts of the field Lord. And you provide for us Father, so much much more. May we give you thanks and honour and glory Father.

Dear Father please hold Teresa in the palm of your hands at this time. May her life and her provisions be a prayer unto you, bringing glory to your name

I pray these things in your name dear Jesus
Amen

Dearest Teresa.

You are in my prayers. Now I need to ask you a question. I assume EDD is your state's unemployment commission. What state are you in? In Texas it is TWC.

My question is, is this cut off of unemployment if you don't pay the 10% tax in all states? Do you know or could you find out? My husband and I are on unemployment too as of of 12/09 and may be in the same boat soon. I wonder if we could sign up for the tax this late in the year. What do you think? Or is there anyone else on RITA who might know.

Thanks for any input.

YSIC,

Patti in Texas

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

Patti in Texas
Dearest Teresa.

You are in my prayers. Now I need to ask you a question. I assume EDD is your state's unemployment commission. What state are you in? In Texas it is TWC.

My question is, is this cut off of unemployment if you don't pay the 10% tax in all states? Do you know or could you find out? My husband and I are on unemployment too as of of 12/09 and may be in the same boat soon. I wonder if we could sign up for the tax this late in the year. What do you think? Or is there anyone else on RITA who might know.

Thanks for any input.

YSIC,

Patti in Texas

Hi there Sis :)

Thank you for your prayers for me. The Lord greatly bless you too! I've already asked the Father to do something extra special for each here.

On the form I fill out, it indicates this as Federal income tax. I am in California. I was planning on paying them back in payments, as it's very expensive living in Orange County, CA, especially if you are alone, and I needed every penny I could get.

EDD is the Employment Development Dept. Not sure if that is what you were asking.

I'm believing for crystal clear direction regarding this situation of cutting my funds off. I have thought of trying to contact the EDD office (absolutely CANNOT get thru by phone, even though they tell you to call it!) & asking them if I can make payments. I would need to figure out what the best way to contact them would be. It might be best including a letter or appeal from their web site with the last paperwork I have to submit. However, I'm gonna wait for the Holy Spirit's direction. Did you not check the box to have your taxes taken out either?

I just asked the Father to give you & your husband crystal clear direction as to what you should do as well.
Also, that all your needs would be met according to HIS riches in glory, in & by Christ Jesus!

I hope that helps a bit Sis.

Love 'ya

From HIS Heart

Teresa

P.S. I would be interested if someone here would know what the best way to reach the EDD is, other than thru regular mail.

My dear sister Teresa,

I am lifting you up in prayer sis. I pray God abundance will be provided to you and your every need met. Jesus will be with you sis, He will not fail you.

Love...........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Praying for you, dearest one. I've been there, done that. God's provision is more than enough. It's easy for me to say TRUST HIM because I've already been there. But when you're going through it, it's really hard. Praying~!

Agreeing with all here, Teresa, asking our God to keep you in His care, and continue to provide your financial need . .

Praying to our Father and Lord, Who promises "to supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus . . Phil. 4:19

Praying in agreement with the prayers of my brothers and sisters.

Dear Sister Teresa,
The Lord brought a thought to me for you.
Precious Jesus,this vessel lifts up your daughter before throne of grace.Lord your word says
you will shut a window and open a door.Lord please open what needs to be opened.And close what needs to be closed.And make a way.Where their is no way.
All in JESUS NAME,
Star

Heavenly Father, I come before Your throne on behalf of Teresa and her financial need. Lord, You are Jehovah Jireh, The LORD our Provider, and I ask that You open Your floodgates of heaven and pour down blessings and provision for Teresa, and show her that her needs are met through You, and not through the Pharoaoh of Egypt. You know what she needs, and all that concerns her, concerns You. I thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness to Your children. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

I too am praying for a crystal clear direction from the Lord for you Teresa.

have you gone through all the tiers and the fedral extension when the tiers are done.

Hi Teresa,

God Bless you for your letter and information. I spoke to the guy who came and spoke at or job when the business closed and he gave us a phone number. Texas Unemployment or TWC. He said all unemployment in the US only lasts 6 months. I told him, "well I got a letter when it first started in January that I, or we, would receive 52 weeks." He said no the claim is just open for 52 weeks. But our benefits would end in June.

There is an extension if your benefits end before May 23rd or the latest June 5th. It's for three months and you should have no trouble qualifying for it. John and I will end ours on the 12th, so unless congress grants another extension we are out of luck.

The day after your benefits absolutely end, call EDD and if your qualify you'll get another 3 months. He said you can't apply until the day after the last day of benefits because you can't have more than one claim open at a time.

Now on contacting them, you know the phone tree you call to make your claims every two weeks, try that, if you don't hear a selection, try punching in 0 which sometimes takes you to an operator. Or call information for the nearest EDD office in the closest big city.

Anyway, God Bless I hope this helps. You sure helped us, we had no idea. They should clarify this stuff, I would have never have known if we didn't belong to RITA and you hadn't asked for prayer.

Please y'all keep us in your prayers too, we're both 60 and not in the best of health.

YSIC,

Patti in Texas

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

UPDATE RE: Need PRAYER agreement pls RE: finances...EDD just cut me off!

I want to again thank everyone for their love & prayers.

UPDATE:

1st thing this morning, I had communion, then spent time in the Father's WORD. I have been led to do this every day for the last couple of months. After I spent time in HIS WORD, I had a desire to get on the internet & find out if there was a phone# that could get me thru to someone in the EDD. It's impossible to get a live person at their 800#. No one ever answers! Then it hangs up on you!

Well, before dialing the # I was led to, I asked the Father to please put someone on the phone who would be compassionate & understanding and have the information I needed to know. I dialed the # I found, and a very kind fellow by the name of Filipe (sounded Philipino) who worked at what is termed as a ONE-STOP OFFICE, minutes from where I live here in Costa Mesa, CA, answered. I shared my concern and he explained to me that I was not being penalized for NOT checking the box for taking out the taxes...only that my 26wk benefits had ended. For some reason, I was thinking that they were to end in Oct. of this year, as that is when I started receiving my first check. However, he explained to me that the EDD does not count the 26 wks as the times you receive a check. He told me that when I get my last check (1/2 of what I usually get), that instructions should be on the top tear-off portion as to what to do next if anything. He said they will most probably extend your benefits out another 6 mos, which would be in Oct. However, I'm NOT ANTICIPATING BEING HERE TOO MUCH LONGER. I'M BELIEVING THAT VERY SOON WE WILL ALL BE WITH OUR BELOVED!

He told me to wait 10 days from the day I get my last check, and if I have not heard anything to contact him and they will connect me to someone at the EDD.

Please AGREE with me that they will EXTEND the benefits with no questions asked!

Again, thank you so much for your love & agreement in prayer.

I love you all dearly!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

P.S. Turns out Philipe is a Catholic brother. I shared with him briefly about JESUS RETURNING. He said he believed it too.

Patti in Texas
Hi Teresa,

God Bless you for your letter and information. I spoke to the guy who came and spoke at or job when the business closed and he gave us a phone number. Texas Unemployment or TWC. He said all unemployment in the US only lasts 6 months. I told him, "well I got a letter when it first started in January that I, or we, would receive 52 weeks." He said no the claim is just open for 52 weeks. But our benefits would end in June.

There is an extension if your benefits end before May 23rd or the latest June 5th. It's for three months and you should have no trouble qualifying for it. John and I will end ours on the 12th, so unless congress grants another extension we are out of luck.

The day after your benefits absolutely end, call EDD and if your qualify you'll get another 3 months. He said you can't apply until the day after the last day of benefits because you can't have more than one claim open at a time.

Now on contacting them, you know the phone tree you call to make your claims every two weeks, try that, if you don't hear a selection, try punching in 0 which sometimes takes you to an operator. Or call information for the nearest EDD office in the closest big city.

Anyway, God Bless I hope this helps. You sure helped us, we had no idea. They should clarify this stuff, I would have never have known if we didn't belong to RITA and you hadn't asked for prayer.

Please y'all keep us in your prayers too, we're both 60 and not in the best of health.

YSIC,

Patti in Texas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My precious Sis Patti,

I join my faith with yours & am believing that you will receive the extension you need. Our Father is FAITHFUL to HIS children.

Like you, I wish they had explained that to me too, because my heart sank a bit when I saw that I would be getting my last check. Regardless of what I saw, I just lifted it up (literally) to the Father and said, 'DAD, I just thank YOU & praise YOU for making a WAY, where there seems to be no way!' Then, after talking with Felipe this morning, I had such a peace that DAD will come thru once again :) HE will for you & all our precious family here!

I love you all dearly!

VERY VERY SOON, we will hear that trumpet blast & will be caught up to meet our BRIDEGROOM!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Praying for you my dear sister. God has answered my prayers and I know He will provide for you.

May this bless you,

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com