<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I love God's Artwork! Caught this pic during a difficult day. I love gift's like this!

This winter has been tough for our family, but with the help from some great people here and my pool service business picking up since spring is finally here...there is hope!

The other day I was stressing over some work related issues and felt so frustrated with it all as I began my drive home for the day when all of a sudden I noticed these two beautiful woodpeckers just pecking away at a nearby tree stump...both male and female.

I quickly grabbed my camera and started snapping away shooting both pics and video. I can't wait until animals are no longer afraid of man. Getting to hang out with such beautiful creatures is going to be nothing short of spectacular!

Anyway, I thought I would just share a beautiful pic of two of God's amazing masterpieces!

God Bless you all!

Re: I love God's Artwork! Caught this pic during a difficult day. I love gift's like this!

Great shot, Allen.

I have some woodpeckers in my backyard, too. But, those look really special.

I love birds.

Glad your business is picking up.

Re: I love God's Artwork! Caught this pic during a difficult day. I love gift's like this!

Thank you for sharing this Allen. I hope you share many more if and when you catch nature in action. This was really enjoyable to see!

Allen, I love your art work...love birds...I use to paint them, however I never painted the woodpecker.

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I know what you mean Allen,

we will have a wonderful time in the LORD's kingdom when it is time,

it's going to be soon!!! It really seems like it will be soon.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Great picture Allen. There are 23 species of woodpeckers found in North America. The two you shot are called Pileated Woodpecker and the male is the pretty one with the red line at the base of his beak.

These woodpeckers favorite food are carpenter ants. They peck a long oval or rectangular hole in dead trees to extract the ants. To find them on the ground getting ants from a dead stump is a rare find. You did good. Would love to see more pictures you took.

YBIC

Tom

Tom
Great picture Allen. There are 23 species of woodpeckers found in North America. The two you shot are called Pileated Woodpecker and the male is the pretty one with the red line at the base of his beak.

These woodpeckers favorite food are carpenter ants. They peck a long oval or rectangular hole in dead trees to extract the ants. To find them on the ground getting ants from a dead stump is a rare find. You did good. Would love to see more pictures you took.

YBIC

Tom

Yes, Allen, agreeing with Tom here..

I live out in the country and occassionally get to see one fly from a tree to another, but can't remember ever seeing two together like this..

Joseph

Those Are So Cute!!,Abba,YHWH,And Yeshua,must have put them their for you!! Nice Pic,Yes it will be so exciting,to play with these animals in the Kingdom of Yeshua!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com