Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TWO PRAYER REQUESTS:

Brothers and Sisters,
1.My friend Betty is desperate to find the place where God wants her.
So please pray how ever the Lord leads.
2.As with all of you.I've got several relatives and
exfriends.That all need Jesus.Only they don't think so.But we know better.
So again,how ever the Lord leads you to pray.Not
just for the ones I know.But for all the ones you
know too.Altho,you probably already do.
But the more saints that pray.The faster they get
saved.
Thank all of you SOOOOOOO very much.
Bless Each of you,
In JESUS name,
Star

Re: TWO PRAYER REQUESTS:

Father, we know you want Star's family and friends saved even more than she does. Thank You Lord for Your outstretched arm towards these for whom Star has concern. Father, grant Star the desire of her heart, that these people would be saved. Give them an ear to hear, an eye to see You everywhere they turn, and hearts to understand Your truth, the need for repentence and turning, and to know that the days are short. Lord, reveal Your very presence to them, even today, because today is the day of salvation, in Jesus Name. May they praise You as Lord and Saviour of their lives, Amen

Star ...my heart is very anxious too over family and friends who feel the same way.

Yes there will be a great harvest/revival after we
are gone...but oh my such a hardship/price at that
point for being so arrogant ....

Father I not only pray for Star's family and friends.
but each of us on this board who have reminded
everyone over and over again about what is around the corner. Even some ministers don't get it.

Thak you Father...that we on RITA do not walk in darkness or igornance of what is happening today.

Scripture says you have not chosen me..but I have chosen you. Thanks for having your hand on our lives,
and keeping us safe in your hands.

We just thank you and praise you Lord.

And Father please find a special place for stars friend to move too. EVEN if it's not needed.
(since we are so close to the trumpet sounding)

Lord give the place, the address so that it is one thing less to worry about and she can get back to
praying for her family and friends in these closing hours.

Star, Praying for your friend Betty for her needs and also for all of our family and friends from RITA that our Father will bless each one with salvation. Praying that we will be used by Him in whatever way He wills to be a witness to our loved ones of His close return.

Praying that He will protect our loved ones and friends and will make Himself known to them that they might be saved. In Jesus Name, Amen

Praying for Betty and your family.

Praying for Betty and for all those that need to accept Christ as their Savior.

I am reminded now of two things for your two requests... That Power falls where Prayer prevails. Also the hymn. There is Power Power wonder working Power in The Blood of The Lamb...

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You that You know every care , every situation , every need. I pray In The precious Name of Jesus for Star's friend Betty . Thank You that You have already set into motion a new place to call home for her. PLease let her heart be encouraged today to see The Hand of God moving in her situation today. You have created The heavens and earth . You have set into motion the days and seasons. Creating a home For Betty and rest for her soul is no less awesome and amazing .

Please continue to draw those hearts to You that are lost. Please cause their eyes to open to the fact they are heading to Hell and need Jesus. We know the lateness of the hour and we know You want all mankind to be saved. Please give Star annointed , ordained opportunities to be used by You to lead them to Jesus. Thank You Lord Jesus .

In The Name of the One who makes a way in the wilderness. Jesus

Amen

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH.
For all the prayers for all the unsaved.
BLESS YOU,
Star

Star,

I am praying for Betty and you and your relatives.
Father,
may Betty find a place where she is allowed to have her cats, an inexpensive rent and where she feels comfortable...Father, you know her needs.

Star, I pray for your loved ones and friends who are not saved that their spiritual eyes and ears would be open to the gospel. Father, there is nothing too hard for you. We thank you for what you are doing here in regards to these prayers...I pray in Jesus name, amen.

His Blessings...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com