Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For some-bunny named Lynn ~

Re: For some-bunny named Lynn ~

I'm not Lynn but these bunnies are adorable!

Kollen,

Thank you for the precious pictures of the bunnies. My father use to bring them home for me from the fields when they were stranded when I was a little girl. Since then I hav e painted and drawn many of them...

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Kolleen..........I love it.....I love it....I love it.

I can't let our girl Poohbunny see these pics, she will be jealous. The bottom bunny looks just like Poohbunny in it's features, our girl is a Holland Blue Loppearred Rabbit.
She is grey and her paws and tail are black. She is such a joy for us, we love her and our guinea pig Ben so much. They are wonderful company for us.

Thanks again sis............love...........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

I'm glad you liked those Lynn - just was a "thinking about you" post! I actually had 4, but why the last one didn't show, I don't know.

Anyway, added this little guy who is ADORABLE to make up for the lost one - blessings!

Cheryl Ann - yes! They are so adorable! I love God's animal kingdom!

Virginia ~ how neat your father did that for you! You should post your paintings for us to see!!

I grew up on a mink farm and had tame cats, wild cats, dogs, horses, a donkey, ducks, with bear sitings, and various fruit trees. After becoming a christian in adulthood, I've always referred to it as my very own "garden of eden."

Those sweet little bunnies just made me smile. I think that bunnies are the dearest little animals and my favorite in all of creation. My next favorite are the lovely little songbirds, especially Cardinals, Mockingbirds and Finches.

We grew up with cats, dogs, turkeys, chickens, ducks, parakeets, canaries, bunnies, and turtles. My granny loved animals so we always had them. Wonderful memories of a blessed childhood.

well...you know what they say...you're no bunny til some bunny loves you...

Ro
well...you know what they say...you're no bunny til some bunny loves you...

Good one, Ro!! Sounds like something Scott would say!

Kolleen, these are some cool bunnys!!

I could tell that Lynn liked them, too!

Oh the bunnies are adorable! Between the cute bunnies and Maltese's, I'm on sugar overload! Quick, bring me some insulin!!

YOU'RE NOBUNNY TIL' SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU!!!

For my Sister whom I love dearly-

Too much carrot cake for this bunny!!!!

"I am 1/2 way there, at least I have the ears!!!!!"

I love the bunnies Paul....Bunnies are a fun pet. Poohbunny keeps us entertained all day. She has a dress in her cage and several times a day she puts on her dress. She literally climbs into the dress and wears it and then plays peek-a-boo with us as she takes off her dress. She could easily be the size of the big bunny in your picture. Pooh is a very BIG girl, she is a chow hound, loves her oats.

Thank you brother for starting my day off with a smile and chuckle.

I love it..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com