Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LIGHT - Transformed at PENTECOST?

Although I have had several visions from the Lord over the years, the one below is the most memorable. After reading what Star said about the light in the flowers and remembering that this PENTECOST may be the day we are raptured, the significance of this vision now hits home. Maybe we will be transformed into our new incorruptible bodies ON Pentecost. This was in 2003: (T/Sue)

On Pentecost in 2003 I had an
experience at church that I suppose would be called an "open vision". I have
not shared this with very many people because it is so sensational that many may not believe it. I always tell this exactly as it happened although it is hard to find the right words to describe much of it. During the worship, the pastor came up to the podium to welcome everyone and open the service. He threw his arms out and in a joyful way with great gusto declared, "It's Pentecost Sunday!" When he did this, I felt something release iin my body and the same joy he had began to come up inside of me like a fountain. There was just a wonderful moment of great happiness.

When he finished welcoming everyone, I immediately went up to give my offering in the basket on the right side of the altar. As I stood up, I was facing the opposite wall on the left side and my attention was captured by a very unusual sight. I could hear and see wind coming from the left wall at ceiling level. It was clear but I could see an outline like billowing clouds moving rapidly from left to right across the altar/ministry area where the dancers usually are. The sound was almost like an airplane taking off. For some reason no one was dancing and the area was empty except for me. As the wind billowed and passed over my head the air changed. It had weight to it and this wonderful scent. I took a breath and then just kept breathing in as much of this air as I could. It was the most wonderful substance you could imagine. It was as if everything you would ever need for health and life was in this air. The verse that came to me at that moment was that "Christ has provided all we need for life and godliness. I realized that I was both breathing and drinking the air at the same time. It was liquid and it seemed to be a living quality to it.

I don't know how long I stood there breathing that amazing air, still facing the left wall. I was just frozen in the same spot at the offering basket. Something compelled me to turn toward the congregation and when I did, I saw two things that were both stunning and puzzling. The first thing was the fact that everyone in front of me was full of light and covered in light.

I could distinguish three kinds of light. The first light came from inside. The skin on each face was transparent and a glowing, soft, luminescent light was shining through from inside the faces. It almost had a golden glow to it. I could not tell what color anyone's skin was because everyone was the color of light. I recognized the facial features but I only knew if someone was a particular color by memory. It was impossible to know by looking because all skin was transparent and glowing like lightbulbs through very thin lampshades.

The second kind of light was the covering light. This is very difficult to describe. That was when the seats were arranged in three sections so there were two aisles. People had begun to flow down those aisles to bring their offerings so I could see people who were standing in front of their chairs singing and others who were flowing down the aisles.

All of them were covered in solid light with light beams spiking off from them in every direction - up, out, and down something like porcupine quills. But these beams were solid and made entirely of very, very bright white light. There are no man-made lights like this. This was a whiteness I have not seen anywhere ever.. The beams were squared and solid almost like steel building beams, in different sizes. Some were as much as 4x4 inches in density and 4 to 6 feet in length. These beams also covered everyone's heads and came around their faces like huge crowns or halos.

It occured to me why Adam and Eve had no need of clothes. They were dressed in LIGHT, in the Glory of God. I could not see anyone's clothes because they were all covered head to toe in solid light. I realized that this was the glory that Adam and Eve had and lost. I remember thinking, "no wonder satan hates us so much". Each person was so spectacularly magnificient, so beautiful. It looked like a room full of huge diamonds with light refracting and radiating from them. I wondered if this is what the disciples saw when Jesus, Moses and Elijah were transfigured on the mountain.

The third kind of light was no less amazing than the first two. Everyone was singing and as the words came from their mouths, they came out as laser lights! This light from the mouth was a thin, long, shooting light like an arrow. As they sang, hundreds of these thin, piercing arrows of light were shooting into the atmosphere just like the laser beams in a laser light show. I saw that praise IS a weapon! This was astounding to me. It made the Bible so alive. I saw that every word that God gave was literal and solid and real. So many verses came to life as I stood there and watched this. I saw that "the power of life and death is in the tongue", that we really are children of light and wear "armor of light".

The second thing that had puzzled me was the fact that everyone was moving down the aisle in slow motion. It seemed like I had been standing in that one spot staring at this incredible sight for a very long time, however, the people coming down the aisle for all of that time still had not made it to the front. There seemed to be an element of timelessness. As if time had been almost suspended! There was a gracefulness to the way all were moving. Those standing and clapping their hands were also in slow motion. The people flowed down the aisle the way molasses or honey flows from a bottle.

At this point, I thought that I should go back to my seat instead of standing there gawking. while everyone stared back at me. Although the Glory that I saw was all over the room, as soon as my foot came down at the first row of chairs I popped back into the natural. It was like going through an invisible veil or curtain. I was standing in the Glory and then it was just a regular service again.

The odd thing was that when I started to walk back toward my chair, I was moving in slow motion like everyone I saw in front of me. There was something about that feeling, my legs were moving against a resistance and I recognized that feeling but could not remember what it was A week or so later I was thinking about this and trying to remember when I had felt that sensation before and remembered that it is the way it feels to walk across the swimming pool. The only thing is that this resistance that I felt while walking extended from head to toe. I remembered the liquid quality of the air that I was both breathing and drinking along with the sensation of the resistance of water while I was walking and realized that there was water in there that was over our heads.

A year earlier, I was reading an account of heaven by a woman who had been caught up. She told about being instructed to walk through the crystal stream in heaven. She was told that it washes away the remnants of the old earth life. She was afraid of going in and asked how she would be able to breathe when the water went over her head. She was surprised that when it covered her head she could breathe in this water.

It seemed like heaven had come down and covered everyone in the room. Everytime I walk down to the offering basket I remember this day. One moment I am bending over the offering plate and in the next there is this stunning display of the Glory of God reflected off of everyone in that room. It was such an amazing sight. Just as I began to think that I would never see anything like that again, I saw one of those light beams for just a split second shoot out of Carolyn B's back. She was standing in front of me at the First Fruits service on April 2nd! It was just one beam and it just seemed to spill over into the natural realm just for a moment, then it slipped back out of sight. In the book of Daniel it says that there is a time at the end when the righteous will shine like stars. It makes you wonder if this is what he meant.

Re: LIGHT - Transformed at PENTECOST?

Hi Sue! So neat that you decided to re-post this because I had it in my mind recently to search it out so I could read it again. You are so blessed~ this is one of my favorite visions I have ever read! I didn't catch the Pentecost part last fall when I first read this. I have been meaning to post my Pentecost/Kinsman Redeemer dream, also, so I hope to get some time to do that soon. I have had a 'follow-up' dream to it recently after praying for more insight, too. Anyway, it sure does look like the Lord has been whispering to us that Pentecost is the answer to this rapture riddle!

Love you, Sue~
Melanie

Texas Sue I was going to say pretty much what Melanie has! This is also one of my favorite visions and I had also forgotten this was at Pentecost in the vision)

I may have to do another lap.

WOW!!! What an awesome experience you had in your church!?! Thanks sooo much for sharing, T/Sue.

Wow Texas Sue this is amazing and such an incredible experience you shared from the Lord!!!

I always wanted to know if this is true so I asked the Lord to show me. And he told me to look into the mirror because it is the window to our soul.

And to keep looking into my eyes without blinking. Well I did what the Lord said and my eyes began to water as I stared into the mirror through my eyes without trying to blink.

And when I wasn't blinking I started seeing my face transform into this beautiful shiny gold light and I looked so beautiful but when I would blink I could see my natural face again.

It was so amazing!!!

Now everytime I get near a mirror I stand in front of it trying to get that beautiful face of light back and I always do!!!

I am so addicted now I do it as much as I can now.

And I bet anyone here if you do what I say it could happen for you too. Try it out it is absolutely amazing and now I can see what you are talking about Texas Sue is real and true because the Lord showed me himself!!!

And I can't wait until I am a child of light for real!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

T./Sue, I am just UNBELIEVABLE excited this morning!!!!!

Dear sis, your vision really stokes me up!

Whenever I read it, I am reminded of this Bible passage, one of my very favorites:

The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ,

if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be GLORIFIED with Him!

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the GLORY THAT IS TO BE REVEALED to us.

For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the REVEALING OF THE SONS OF GOD. (Rom. 8:16-19)

AMEN & AMEN!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you were definitely seeing beyond the veil. A little piece of heaven.

wow that was wonderful, the speed thing perhaps was because of the difference in the atoms. When our atoms are speeded up everything else in this time seems to be in slow motion.

T/Sue, what a wonderful experience you have had here dear sis..

I was wondering yesterday when you mentioned it what all that you might have seen.. I am so glad that you posted this..

This is so wonderful...

God bless..

Joseph

Melanie, 2HH & Charity, I know you have read this one before and so glad it is uplifting and encouraging to read it again. I had almost forgotten about it until TN Dove said something about the light in Star's flower word.

Angelheart, I tried the mirror thing and it didn't work for me. I guess that is God's own special revelation just for you. Thanks for sharing it.

TN Dove, Abbershay, SisterInChrist and R.J., when this first happened it was a total surprise and I never fully understood what it meant until today when I connected it with a possible rapture on THIS Pentecost.

We are little lights reflecting THE LIGHT who is Jesus. At the rapture the cover comes off and we will be seen as full of light reflecting the glorry of God.

I am getting excited now - think I'll run around the block too.

We are little lights reflecting THE LIGHT who is Jesus. At the rapture the cover comes off and we will be seen as full of light reflecting the glorry of God.

Sue This is a truly incredible vision! This is something also that our Lord I believe confirmed to me this morning what you stated here! Probably also was thinking about Star's comments last night about the roses with the golden center!

Actually, what I was thinking this morning that we will need resurrected bodies to be able to handle the glory of our Lord that will be revealed in us!! He is hidden in jars of clay right now but not for long Amen!!

Melissa what you said reminds me of what Paul said, "we have this TREASURE in earthen vessels." One day the clay will come off and the treasure will be seen plainly.

Amen Sue!! It sure seems that day is coming really soon!!!

WOW, Sue, what a gorgeous vision!! I didn't know you had posted this awesome experience before, this is my first read.

Oh, my goodness, I loved this vision God gave you!!! I kept thinking while enjoying your posting here, that it probably was the same experience Peter, James, and John felt on the Mt. of Transfiguration, . . a heavenly 'trance'.

I'm thrilled the Holy Spirit revealed this to you . and the way you've written it to us, takes us almost right there with you!!! Oh, Mighty is the Spirit moving . . . . beautiful confirmation we're in the end times as these glorious Holy Ghost visions are wonderfully true and overwhelmingly heavenly . . just as Joel said!!!

Amen, Amen, very beautiful

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Bumping this . . it's so beautiful!!!!

Texas Sue
I am getting excited now - think I'll run around the block too.

I'm so GLAD to see you getting happy again, sister!

Texas Sue,

I was gone yesterday and I see I missed much. (Is anyone else having a problem keeping up with so much happening daily lately, or is it just me?)Anyway, I want you to know I believe this experience you had and have been so blessed by it. My spirit rejoiced in it. I believe that is what it will look like when the time comes.

I've had an experience like it--like you step out of time or everyone else freezes around you--no one else even moves--like they're frozen and only you see what's going on that's supernatural. This is what happened to me when my cat died and appeared on my desk at school during a tutorial session with kid's desks like a horseshoe around my desk.

We were granted a special last goodbye. I'd questioned what happens to our pets and was so grieved. Like you ,I'd lost so many family members between death and evil power tripping by another in my case--still loses. I was overwhelmed and had told Jesus I couldn't take any more.And now my dear fur baby, too, was leaving. I was deep in grief because she'd seen me through all that grief ministering to me in the middle of sleepless nights when I'd just cry alone to keep from bothering my husband who needed his rest to go to work the next day. I had to work, too, but I tried to wait to grieve until he fell asleep..and I couldn't.

The Comforter blessed me with two supernatural experiences in connection to her loss. I believe He allows us to go through such loss to bless us out of it. There seems to be a connection, atleast in my mind (imho). I'd say prepare for another with all your losses and subsequent grief. It becomes overwhelming. But in the death losses I can now say I'm grateful on their behalf that I don't have to worry about their safety. They couldn't be safer. And yes, it helps us to let go better here, too. I've seen my pet safe in His hands in heaven!

I pray He's holding you in the palm of His hand, close to her His heart. (I saw Toffee and Jesus act out this blessing I'd spoken over her in a later open vision that night).

Thanks TN & Victory for your kind words. Donna, it was an amazing vision. When bad things happen in your life and yet God has shown you the reality of His Kingdom and realm, you can come through it with joy because you know how it will turn out at the end. JESUS IS ALREADY THE VICTOR. Since He won, we win with Him and have a glorious future.

Texas Sue
Thanks TN & Victory for your kind words. Donna, it was an amazing vision. When bad things happen in your life and yet God has shown you the reality of His Kingdom and realm, you can come through it with joy because you know how it will turn out at the end. JESUS IS ALREADY THE VICTOR. Since He won, we win with Him and have a glorious future.

This is awesome Sue :)Thank you for the encouragement....

Oh, our GOD is Powerful, Eternal, Mighty, Righteous, our Shield, . . .in the power of the Holy Spirit's Grace, we know, that we know that we know in WHOM we trust!!
WE LOVE YOU, JESUS!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com