Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request For My Dog Tachi...Virginia

HI!

I have a prayer request for my Rotteweiller Tachi. I have mentioned her here before on this website.She is 9 years old and last summer she came down with a disease which is incurable which has to do with her lymp glands...she was plagued with diarehha all last summer. The Doctors finally came up with a solution (not a cure)she is on a lowfat diet and takes a low mg. of cordisone and another pill daily which little by little stopped the problem of diarehha. She has since then been eating very well and has plenty of energy for a 9 year old. Today for the first time she refused her breakfast...which is not like her as she has a ravishing apapetite.Last summer we thought we would loose her for this went on through fall.I asked the Lord to keep her alive until the rapture and I am also praying that again...that she will snap out of this. I am asking for you to pray as you feel led. She is such a big part of our family.

Thank you all so much!!

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: Ptrayer Request For My Dog Tachi...Virginia

Virginia I know what it is like to see one of these precious little characters sick and they can't even tell you what hurts and how bad.

I know all too well. I will pray and pray hard for your Tachi. I will ask others to pray also.

Father, I thank you for your love for us and the gift of the animal kingdom you gave the first man. Nothing is more precious to us than our house pets who we love like a member of our family. Lord I pray in this late hour that you would send a powerful healing touch to your faithful servant Virgina's little Tachi and raise her up this day. Father give her a hearty apetite and give her her playfulness back again.

Let this cup pass for Tachi and Virginia both.

Lord I thank you that your word says that a righteous man cares for his animal. That shows your heart as does the beauty of nature.

Give my sister Virginia peace and joy overflowing.

We love you and trust you with this little dog.
In Jesus' Holy name. Amen.

praying also have you tried wellness canned dog food or innova canned?

Virginia - I will certainly keep your sweet Tachi in prayer!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Oh Virginia - I'm praying for Tachi too!

ahhh praying for your baby Virginia...

2HH
Virginia I know what it is like to see one of these precious little characters sick and they can't even tell you what hurts and how bad.

I know all too well. I will pray and pray hard for your Tachi. I will ask others to pray also.

Father, I thank you for your love for us and the gift of the animal kingdom you gave the first man. Nothing is more precious to us than our house pets who we love like a member of our family. Lord I pray in this late hour that you would send a powerful healing touch to your faithful servant Virgina's little Tachi and raise her up this day. Father give her a hearty apetite and give her her playfulness back again.

Let this cup pass for Tachi and Virginia both.

Lord I thank you that your word says that a righteous man cares for his animal. That shows your heart as does the beauty of nature.

Give my sister Virginia peace and joy overflowing.

We love you and trust you with this little dog.
In Jesus' Holy name. Amen.

Praying in agreement for Tachi.

Re: Prayer Request For My Dog Tachi...Virginia

Oh Viriginia,
This vessel is in prayer for Tachi and you .
In the spirit I saw you holding Tachi.
Lord your daughter's prayer,is that you will
keep Tachi well.So she can go in the Rapture
alive.
I know how much she means to your family.
Lord this vessel also prays peace over the
Arnke Family.
In JESUS name,
Star

I send my prayers for your Tachi. Losing an animal slowly like this can be so painful. I'm sure your main concern is the animal's perception of health, pain, and that's so hard to assess.

Beloved Yeshua, send your healing love and grace to dear Tachi, Virginia and family.

Virginia - for the eating - you might try switching Tachi to people food: meat, eggs, light/boiled vegetables. Real and raw 'people' food is the best food for an animal vs. what we usually feed them but as a dog owner, I know this regime is pricier. A dog will respond very quickly to this diet if food is an issue. If you cannot do people food, try a food higher in protein.

I will keep you and Tachi in my prayers.

Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Praying for little Tachi and for all of you Virginia. Our pets are so much a part of the family and they can't tell us what is wrong. God bless!

To all my website and prayer partners...

I so want to thank you for all your heartfelt prayers. Morning Star, thank you for the advice of Wellness Foods...we have tried them all and found just one that she really likes and that is Pedigree 3% and Bountiful 5%.fat content.

Now for the Good News...she has just finished eating all of her breakfast and is very contented...soon it will be dinner...she will probably eat that too.

Please continue praying as I hope this was only a temporary thing with her. Thank You Lord for what you are doing and what is yet to be done. Again my Dear Brothers and Sisters in the LORD...THANKS

HIS BLESSINGS IN THE LORD...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I am glad to hear your baby is feeling better.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com