<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Chuck Missler....Noah's Ark find...right before rapture?..!!!!!!

I received this email this morning...Sounds like He will be soon on the way!!!

Chuck Missler said they will find Noah's Ark right before the rapture- DONE! (FOX NEWS)

Priority: Normal Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:46 AM Size: 4 KB

Check this out. Chuck Missler said they will find Noah's Ark right before the rapture

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/scitech/2010/04/27/noahs-ark-discovered/?slide=3

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: Chuck Missler....Noah's Ark find...right before rapture?..!!!!!!

Any idea where Chuck Missler's quote can be found?

I originally sent that email and I heard it from an officer who works at an army base here in the states.
He is a friend of mine.

He heard Chuck Missler say that on TV.

The person I heard it from is a very reputable Christian man.

Today at yahoo.ca you can see they have posted a near 6 minute video of the Ark find, and you can see they are already treating it with skeptism, sarcasm and plain mockery. The world powers and news media are afraid, they know this is the real deal and they are trying to down play it. This is the final sign to the world from our ever so merciful Heavenly Father just as all these disasters are happening world wide and now they find the Ark? Incredible!

Chuck actually mentioned that years ago in a Genesis teaching. He felt that since the Holy Spirit had told Noah to pitch the boat within and without that it was supposed to be preserved for the Last Days as a testimony to an unbelieving generation.

Randall Price has an article on LA Marzulli's web site showing how the supposed ark find is a forgery. You can find it here:

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2010/04/28/now-the-ark-is-fake/

Randall Price wrote, "However, we do hope soon to have the real thing." !!!!!

I wonder if information about Bob Cornuke's search in Iran is going to finally release some conclusions about their investigations?
http://www.baseinstitute.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=65

Barry

There is a lot more than just a beam in the press conference tube , I think LA needs more proof than just a claim.

Paul
Chuck actually mentioned that years ago in a Genesis teaching.

Yes, that's correct. I have some of his DVDs and I specifically recall him saying that.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Here is a treasure trove of teachings from Chuck Missler for anyone who doesn't have any of his DVD's.

These are amazing!

http://firefighters.org/html/library.cfm?Author_ID=74

Paul, if you go to the Gen.6 teaching, he talks about the pitch being inside and out. And also talks toward the end how the ark will be a witness to the unbelieving world when it is found.

This is from the book: “In search of Noah’s Ark”

The Armenian traditions relate that the Ark is still upon the summit of this Mount Massis (Ararat).  They add that no one has ever been able to climb to the place where it came to rest.  This they firmly believe on the basis of a miracle said to have happened to a monk of Echmiadzin named Jacob, who later became Bishop of Nisibis.  They relate that this monk was determined to climb to the summit or die in the attempt.

He got halfway up, but he could never go higher, for after climbing all day he was miraculously carried back – while asleep at night – to the same spot from which he had set out in the morning.  This went on for some time in this fashion, when finally God gave ear to the monk’s vows and determined to satisfy his desires in part.  Consequently, by an angel He sent to him a piece of the Ark, exhorting him through this messenger not to fatigue himself to no purpose in climbing the mountain, for God had forbidden mankind to have access to its summit, until the time of the end!

On this note, what about the Ark being revealed 120 days before the said event? It could be a nice parallel. May 13th is 120 days prior to Trumpets. Forty days after that is the start of summer, which itself is 120 days prior to Heshvan 10--Noah's day to be sealed by God. Just a thought to keep in mind....

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com