Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Amazing Words from the Lord

This is a copy of an email I just sent to my closest friends about an experience I just had--hope you will be blessed:

Friends:

Well you can imagine that since the LORD told me last March 2009 to go out and to warn people about HIS very soon coming along with receiving a vision and a miraculous second language that some people are skeptical about my message. Knowing this doesn’t impair my willingness to obey the LORD in this matter.

Well this morning, I met with a good friend from my old church and she is very spiritual but admitted to me that she and another mutual friend were skeptical about my message of the LORD’s soon coming. My friend also told me that she recently became aware that she had a special gift of interpretation of tongues and that she found this out fairly recently. She asked if she could hear my language to see if she could interpret it and I agreed.

Well something incredible happened—I did speak in my language and although I could not understand anything—she was able to interpret several things (other people have interpreted my language including my son and I have received confirmations of their interpretations so I know they are not making up what they say they are hearing).

She told me some of the time I spoke in Spanish and she could understand when I spoke in Spanish also because she could speak some Spanish. Well I have never taken Spanish in my life and don’t know a thing about that language but she did. She heard her own name spoken about five times and then she heard a specific personal message from the LORD for herself and I won’t go into details about that.

Then told me she heard this: WE WILL SEE MARANATHA

Okay my friend was not sure what the word "Maranatha" meant—so I told her (this tells me there is no way she could have made this up--why would she try to use a word in a sentence that she did not know the meaning of?)—so here is what it means: Maranatha is an Aramaic word that means “the Lord is coming”

Then she heard this once in Spanish and she heard the very same thing again a second time in English: YOU WILL SEE IT—I WILL SEE IT

Now all of a sudden while I am speaking the language for her to interpret I heard a foul word in my mind directed at me (I won’t say the word here)—almost as soon as I heard the word in my mind I hadn’t said a word to her about what I had just heard and suddenly she interpreted these words: DEMONS DEMONS—then she said she heard the Holy Spirit say this: THE DEMONS WILL SEE DESTRUCTION. I was completely blown away by this because it was less than two seconds between the time I heard a foul word directed to me in my mind that she was identifying by the language that there were Demons and then I told her what I had heard said to me. I was shocked.

She heard me say this through my language: THE DAY THAT THE LORD WILL COME WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND WE WILL SHOUT!

Many times she heard me say SEVEN in Spanish: here is what the Bible says about the number seven:

In Scripture, seven symbolizes completeness or perfection.

When God introduced the Number Seven as a symbol of the completion of His Work of Creation, He also associated it with sanctification (holiness), declaring that He "blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it." Thus God laid the foundation for its application throughout the rest of Scripture. It is a double symbol signifying both completion and sanctification. These ideas natural cohere because sanctification denotes the setting apart or separating of a person or thing as wholly devoted or completely given over to God, as when He separated the Levitical Priests saying "they are wholly given unto me" (Num 8:16), or again when Paul prayed that "the very God of peace sanctify you wholly" (1 Thes 5:23). This is the essence of the Fourth Commandment which mandates the complete cessation of all mundane work and the complete devotion to the things of God. The Christian fulfills this through faith in the finished work of Christ, our eternal Sabbath (Hebrews 4:10).

She said that I said this: I SHALL SEE THE WAY

She also said that I said: POURING SALT

She heard very clearly these words: Obama and then she heard next very clearly : Beast

Now my friend turned to me after this and said she believed me. I told her: Good, now go tell your friends.

My friend is completely willing to reveal her identity but I don’t think it is necessary. What is important are the Words we received from God. May this message bless you--I believe the Lord is coming very soon. I can tell you that five or six years ago I would have never dreamed that I would be experiencing such amazing things.

Dear Friends: I am overwhelmed with your response to these WORDS from the LORD and I have something I want to add to this incredible experience that I feel needs to be shared to further express the beauty of this experience. My friend who interpreted my prayer language is a young spiritual woman who I admire for her pure desire to seek the LORD and her incredible maturity at such a young age. After she heard these interpretations she revealed to me that after she knew I had received this gift of a prayer language (last March) she actually prayed for the gift of INTERPRETATION (one of the spiritual gifts the Holy Spirit dispenses at HIS will) so that she could understand my language. I asked her why she didn't pray for receiving a prayer language for herself instead of interpretation and she told me that if we both spoke in tongues and didn't understand each other what good would that do? Now she said it was with someone else who spoke in a prayer language that she first discovered she had the gift of interpretation. But I was deeply touched that she would pray to receive this gift in order to interpret my language and God has answered her humble prayer in a MIGHTY way. I hope you are equally blessed by this story as I have been so blessed. please read the INTERPRETER'S further comments about our mutual experience. She also did hear the words said "crowns" and "purify" which she expands on below--MARANATHA! susan

MESSAGE FROM MY INTERPRETER:

Susan,

Well after our amazing encounter with God this morning, I have been doing some reading of the Word to see what God is speaking through the words that I heard you say when you were speaking in tongues. I focused on the words "SHOUT," "crowns," "salt," and "purify." First, the verse I read recently regarding the treatment of prophets that I was trying to think of at breakfast was "Do not treat prophecies with contempt." -1 Thessalonians 5:20.

In Revelation 19 it mentions a great multitude in heaven shouting "Hallelujah..." three times.

Also, in Revelation 12 it mentions the woman who has a child and is wearing a crown of twelve stars. It also mentions the red dragon who tries to devour her child, and he has on seven crowns. The only thing I did not tell you that I heard, because I was afraid of what it meant, was that, "you will have crowns as they will have crowns." And I knew "they" referred to demons. Now I'm realizing that the crowns we will have are heavenly and the crowns the demons have are earthly... we both have crowns, but they are from different kingdoms.

Another thing I should mention is that when I heard "Beast" I knew it referred to "Beast of the sea," and that is, in fact, the antichrist.

Here is a verse about salt:
Colossians 4:2-6 (New International Version)

Further Instructions
2Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

Re: Amazing Words from the Lord

Susan,

I just read your message and I was truly blessed by it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.He is truly working miracles...her receiving the gift if in erpretation is a miracle..an answer to her prayers. I will keep you and her in my prayers.

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Thank you so much--time is so short--HE is coming so soon Virginia

Susan, this was incredible. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!

Thanks so much for sharing.

Love, Charity

Yes, Loved it, Susan

Susan, I am still 'digesting' the words that your friend interpreted from your prayer language. Not only are the words she heard meaningful in themselves, but the combination of the subjects brought out together are also of great meaning. That in one setting the info about the coming of Jesus, crowns, purify, salt, demons, crowns of both kingdoms and the beast associated with BO all in one bunch. It is truly a last days - end of time collection of messages that are all time related and seem to belong in the same time reference together. Very interesting and thanks for sharing. One question, did the part about Maranantha - Jesus is coming have a sense of urgency about it or did she say?

Susan,
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I know sometimes it may feel a little scary, even on the web, to share such things as this. Always a little afraid of the reaction that you may receive. I have the gift of discernment. Which sometimes is hard because I read or hear things that I want to be true, but my spirit knows that it is not or that the person is not genuine. When reading your story, my spirit was shouting Yes!!! I totally and completely believe this experience to be a message from our Lord.
Praise God He is sending Jesus for His bride, soon and very soon!!

God bless you Susan for this. I was truly bless by this.

May God richly bless you.

Email: sdene30@msn.com

Loved it, Susan, . . so glad you didn't hold back your gift, as the Spirit gave key words for such a time as this . . Surely the Spiritual realm feels the Holy Move of God and 'trembles' for the hosts know the great Truths of our Lord's readied return!!! .

Susan,
What a blessed gift you have and your friend.
So glad you shared this with us.
There is alot of meaning with this.
Praise the Lord for you,
Star

I wanted to answer Texas Sue's question about our experience--Here was your question:

Very interesting and thanks for sharing. One question, did the part about Maranantha - Jesus is coming have a sense of urgency about it or did she say?

Here is my answer: I believe this was the first interpretation we received which tells me that the Lord wanted to clarify to my friend that YES in fact HE is coming soon--and then next in two languages she heard you will see it--I will see it--this is a positive not it is coming--and yes the entire message gives me a sense of prepare--finality/completion hence the SEVENs--this is a big end time message in my personal opinion and I am completely blown away by what happened to us.

Susan D, thanks for the overwhelming YES to the question about a sense of urgency in the message. I am so happy about what you have shared. So want to see Jesus zooming down to pick us up! Really appreciate your very specific answer. Bless you for sharing this experience with us. It is really encouraging.

Thank you so much, Susan!!! I will say that when I read the part about Obama and beast, my blood turned cold...kind of sick to my stomach feeling. It isn't like I haven't read those two words spoken together, but I guess the impact of your message just seems to confirm exactly where we are prophetically speaking...there can be no denying it.

I was also excited to hear about the crowns as I had a dream this week about my crown being fitted to me...a bunch of us were getting crowns...mine was a small one though (not complaining..LOL)...and they were stapling it to size it so it would fit snuggly.

What a blessing your message is!!! He is coming SOON!!! Wahooo!!

So many have heard from the Lord or dreamt that Obama is in fact the Beast, I am practically positive that he is!!

This sure blessed my socks off today Thanks Susan!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com