Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Don't know what to say

So much has happened here with family and friends so close together that I am almost speechless and not sure what to make of it. As you know a few weeks ago, my friend Vicki died with pancreatic cancer at the age of 51. Two weeks later a very close friend of my brother (we all loved him) who was a talented musician, dropped dead of a massive heart attack as his wife pulled into the emergency room driveway with him. He was also 51.

My sister-in-law's mother became suddenly ill and died of pnuemonia a week later just last month. She was 90. Then this week, my 86 year old aunt fell and broke her hip and is in the hospital. We don't know if she will recover due to severe heart and lung problems in addition to her age. My ex-Father-in-law died this week at 86. Although my husband divorced me several years ago, his parents loved me dearly and never let anyone, especially me, forget it. My two daughters were their only grandchildren. His wife, dear Ruth, died six weeks after my mother died a year and a half ago.

I just received a phone call that my cousin who has been battling cancer has slipped into a coma and is not expected to make it. My sister and I had gotten the Canadian Essiac Tea for her that TN Dove had talked about on RITA and we were really praying for a turnaround and victory over this cancer.

In thinking about all of these leaving and asking the Lord about it, a verse came to me. It is Isaiah 57:1 "The righteous perishes and no man takes it to heart. Merciful men are taken away while no one considers that the righteous is taken away from evil." Since we have seen so many visions posted and words about war breaking out just as the rapture happens, perhaps these dear ones are being taken so they will not see those things happening. In any case, it is sad to see so many leaving so close together. Now I am really longing for Jesus to come quickly and take us where there is no more sadness and no more tears.

Re: Don't know what to say

Sue my dear Sister,

I pray in the name of Jesus our saviour, that he surrounds you with his peace and love. That through all lifes trials we may see his glory and his purposes.

I love you dear Sue my Sister
Paul

Paul/Aussie
Sue my dear Sister,

I pray in the name of Jesus our saviour, that he surrounds you with his peace and love. That through all lifes trials we may see his glory and his purposes.

I love you dear Sue my Sister
Paul

Amen, Paul~ that goes for me too Dear Sue. I am so sorry for theses losses.

Wish I could give you a big hug in person.

Love,
Melanie

Sue, deaths do seem to happen in groups, and as we age, its constant. My parents who are 81 go to a funeral each month. I have had clients in their 50s die because of these pre-existing heart problems.

My ex father in law died when he was 70 a few years ago but, I am estranged from them as they did not support me in the divorce that was the precipitated by their son sooooo, that is good that you did not burn bridges.

I told my family...that I won't be upset if I died tomorrow....only for my children do I want to stay alive for a long time.....I look at death for believers as the final, wonderful, vacation that we have waited all our lives to go on! And, I know it leaves a void because of memories, but they are no longer suffering and you are right, they are being spared even more suffering.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Texas Sue, first of all let me say Im so sorry for your loss and heartache. I know God is with you through it all and will turn your mourning into joy!

Perry Stone did a study on the book of Jasher. He was asking God why so many patriarchs of the church seemed to be dying. Jasher is not in the bible BUT it is quoted in several places as saying, "Is it not written the book of Jasher..."

Well in Jasher there are verses that say, the older generation who had found favor with the Lord, will "sleep" before the violence and flood of the day of Noah, so they would not see what was to come.

I do not know if this is significant here but I take comfort that some of my older loved ones who have gone on, will not ( and have not) seen what is going on in our world today and to come.

God Bless you! You have been a blessing with your posts on here.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

T/Sue, I'm so sorry for all of your loss. It's kinda like having the wind knocked out of you for awhile - and leaves you in a state of shock.

May God comfort you during this grieving season.

Dear Sue in Texas , praying for you tonite that you will experience the PEACE that passeth all understanding with HIM . Bless you . Your losses have been many this Spring but you will see these loved ones again very soon in YOUR FATHER's HOUSE !!! PRAISE HIM for saving us ! Love to you today ! and MARANATHA !!!!!! bonnie
JESUS IS COMING SOON

My father died about a year and a half ago. Not a day goes by that I don't wish he were still here with us. But had he not died, he would today be living in constant pain, paralyzed on one side, feet amputated, in a nursing home he could not stand to be in.

The evil or calamity to come that God sometimes takes people away from includes personal calamities.

Texas Sue ~ I'm so sorry for all the losses you are experiencing. If you didn't have the Lord to carry you, you wouldn't be able to endure it all. It is too much....so I pray you are allowing the Lord to take this heavy burden from your heart.

It makes you wonder if some of it is the beginnings of people's hearts "failing them for fear?" for the things that have come to this country and around the world. Stay strong in Him - hopefully there will be reuniting soon for us all.

Texas Sue:

What you have been going through is painful! Nothing we say can change that, but the Lord can and will see you through.

I hope what I am about to post doesn't seem callous - it isn't intended to be so as I actually use it to try to comfort myself as I am still adjusting to the sudden (now almost 8 months ago) loss of my father. In looking around and seeing what I and other Christians have been experiencing, I can't help but wonder if the Lord isn't helping us to separate from this world by "breaking the ties that bind"? That verse quoted in a post above (Isaiah 57:1?) seems to go hand in hand with this thought - not only are the righteous being removed, but those of us who are left seem to have less and less to tempt us to stay here (remember the warning of Lot's wife not to look back?).

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but it helps keep me going.

Thank you for your wonderful posts. I remember how much it hurt twenty four years ago today when we lost three relatives in the space of twenty-four days - so I will say another prayer for you and yours.

Sue,

I am so sorry for the loss of loved ones in your life. I know that is looks never ending, but Praise God Jesus is coming soon and you will be reunited with those who have gone on before you. What a glorious day that will be sis.

Love..........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

I love you, dear Texas Sue

Weeping with you...

And rejoicing with you...that we are almost Home!

Texas Sue...

It's one thing for the older generation to pass away, but those in their early 50's is not. Now we don't see the full picture and if we were to ask the Lord why, he would be very willing to answer. Every time someone has had a NDE, and asked why, the answers were very simple. He rules and reigns and knows all things, but it is very hard to go through what you have. I am very very sorry!!!

I know that doesn't ease the pain and wonder of it all, but just know that He knows. You are strong dear sis, and He knows your days are not over quite yet. If we're going home on Pentecost though, then our time will be short. If not, we will work and honor Him till that day arrives!!!

YBIC
Steve

. . I am so sorry, T/Sue, you are going through this . . Who understands the timing, or God's ways. .

. Remembering Jesus Himself, too, felt deep loss and wept when He heard Lazarus had died . . Too, after hearing about His friend John the Baptist's death, He hurt.

May You feel our Lord's arms around you, Sue, especially now.

My sweet sister Sue,
On 3-1-2010.When my sweet man RICHARD passed
away.The Lord gave me this scripture.It has helped.
Ps.116:15)Precious in the sight of the Lord
is the death of HIS saints.
This vessel prays,that this scripture helps you.
Lord please send the comforter to your precious
daughter Sue.
Lord,Sue is a Rose to you.Because her very name
means Rose.This vessel prays your strength to be
poured in her.and in every area of her life.
Bless her Lord,
Star

Dear Texas Sue, I'm so sorry that you've had one loss after the other. Just as you start to get your bearings, another blow strikes, leaving you breathless. I pray to our dear Lord that He comforts you for all your losses and manifests His love and peace to you in a mighty way.

Love and hugs, sis.

Hey there Lisaleenie,
How are you doing?
Praise the Lord.Better I hope.
Lord bless you,
Star

Star, bless your heart, thank you for asking.

I felt so bad at work, I left early and drove myself over to Urgent Care. They did some tests, and did an EKG, and said that my heart was fine, praise God! The doctor said that my body went into shock after having endometrial cancer surgery a couple of months ago, and that my hormones were unbalanced. He said that it was very common for women jolted into instant menopause to have anxiety and panic attacks due to a sudden shift in hormones. (They totally removed everything, including my uterus and ovaries.) He said that due to hyperventilating, that's why I was having fainting spells. He told me to go to a health food store and get some natural hormones, and that's what I did. I also got some multi-vitamins. He also told me to go to my doctor to follow up and do some blood tests, so we'll see how that goes.

Thank you, dear Star, for your prayers and concern!

Thanks to everyone of you for your wonderful words of comfort and love. Paul, Melanie, Maria, TeaRose, Diane C, Bonnie, Mark, Kolleen, New Creation, Lynn, Charity, Steve W., Donna, Star and Lisaleenie, you are all so kind and caring. So much wisdom in this group and so much encouragement. I agree with the idea that our loved ones going home help to disconnect us from this world. That is definitely happening - more there than here soon. Also as one said, some of the things the person going to heaven is rescued from are personal calamities and trajedies. I love and appreciate all of you so much and know that God is blessing you in return for your prayers.

Texas Sue
So much has happened here with family and friends so close together that I am almost speechless and not sure what to make of it. As you know a few weeks ago, my friend Vicki died with pancreatic cancer at the age of 51. Two weeks later a very close friend of my brother (we all loved him) who was a talented musician, dropped dead of a massive heart attack as his wife pulled into the emergency room driveway with him. He was also 51.

My sister-in-law's mother became suddenly ill and died of pnuemonia a week later just last month. She was 90. Then this week, my 86 year old aunt fell and broke her hip and is in the hospital. We don't know if she will recover due to severe heart and lung problems in addition to her age. My ex-Father-in-law died this week at 86. Although my husband divorced me several years ago, his parents loved me dearly and never let anyone, especially me, forget it. My two daughters were their only grandchildren. His wife, dear Ruth, died six weeks after my mother died a year and a half ago.

I just received a phone call that my cousin who has been battling cancer has slipped into a coma and is not expected to make it. My sister and I had gotten the Canadian Essiac Tea for her that TN Dove had talked about on RITA and we were really praying for a turnaround and victory over this cancer.

In thinking about all of these leaving and asking the Lord about it, a verse came to me. It is Isaiah 57:1 "The righteous perishes and no man takes it to heart. Merciful men are taken away while no one considers that the righteous is taken away from evil." Since we have seen so many visions posted and words about war breaking out just as the rapture happens, perhaps these dear ones are being taken so they will not see those things happening. In any case, it is sad to see so many leaving so close together. Now I am really longing for Jesus to come quickly and take us where there is no more sadness and no more tears.

My Dear Texas Sue, I love you "Sis" and your words above are tugging on my heart and I want you to know that I've prayed for you that you might know His Peace and Comforting Presence during this your time of great sadness.

I too would love to hold you in my arms and reassure you with a brotherly hug In Christ Jesus...even though I can't, may your eyes receive the Hug from my heart that is enclosed in my words in Jesus Precious Name.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

I am sorry, Sue. It sure seems that you have had more than your fair share of loss and all at once too. Praying the Lord gives you supernatural peace to endure all that you are having to endure.

Su, I am sorry too for your losses! Thanking our Lord that you are such a blessing to us at RITA and that you can come here and share with us! God bless you Sue

Joseph, thanks so much for that hug. I receive it and looking forward to our reunion in God's glorious home. Dee and Melissa, thanks dear sisters also for your prayers and kind thoughts.

I received a call this morning from cousin Jane's son to let me know that she slipped away peacefully this morning around 7:00 am. Another loved one has passed over to the other side of the table. I feel strongly that the heavenly angels came and she was happy to go with them. She had suffered with allergies and so many other problems all of her life. The cancer was just the last battle and she was tired of suffering.

I remember reading in Pastor Roland Buck's book, "Angels On Assignment" somthing that the arch angel Michael told him. Michael told Pastor Buck that he was looking forward to the day that he would complete a special assignment - binding satan with chains and locking him up in the pit. I look forward to that too. I have seen far too many suffer and had their health robbed from them by the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy. Looking forward to the day he is out of business for good.

Thanks to each of you for your kindness and prayers for me and my family. You are truly the Sons and Daughters of the King of Kings and bear His likeness. I love you all.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com