Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Puppies for Shirley and all other puppy loving RITANs
Re: Puppies for Shirley and all other puppy loving RITANs

So precious!

OMYGOSH DIANE!!!! Thank you sooo much! I loved watching these puppies - they are so adorable! I wish I had 5 of them too! I gotta admit that little guy "Brice" was making me nervous the way he was squishing his poor little puppy down at times.

We were ridiculously careful with little Maggie, afraid she was so fragile. Overly so I know. My husband made a ramp for her so she could run up and down from the bed. Now she's afraid to come down the stairs anywhere. She'll go up, but won't come down.

I enjoyed watching this so much and some of the other Maltese videos too. I just luuuuuuuv them!

HUGE HUG FROM ME DIANE! !

Shirley's not the only one who enjoyed those cute little pups!!

I absolutely adored those puppies! I wish that I had the money to own my own home with a fence so I could have a dog myself!

No matter....I've asked the Lord for lots of pets in my house in heaven!

P.S. Shirley, where did you find that picture with a dog with a cigarette in his mouth? That is sooooo cute!!

Oh Shirley I'm glad you liked the dogs! Maltese's are really cute little guys. My husband works at Home Depot and people bring their dogs in there all the time and he said there is one couple who brings their little Maltese mix in there a lot and everyone loves him.

Leenie, LOLOLOL - a cigarette!!! I think it's a little rawhide chew, but thanks for the laugh!!! How cute! A Maltese with a smoker's hack! Ha Ha!

Oh, Diane, that cracked me up!! A rawhde chew???? That never occured to me!! It looked like he was puffing on a cigarette to me!! LOL!! I'm laughing now.....

Diane C
Leenie, LOLOLOL - a cigarette!!! I think it's a little rawhide chew, but thanks for the laugh!!! How cute! A Maltese with a smoker's hack! Ha Ha!

Leenie --It DOES look like a cigarette I know!!!! It's hangin out the side just right isn't it?

Yep, it's a rawhide chew, she was laying on her back holding it between her paws and we caught the picture just in time.

I'm sending this to my husband and daughter so they can enjoy all those little puppies playing too. They will love it! Thanks again Diane!

And I love your fur baby's picture too... I can't wait until you get to give him that first hug of eternal hugs once again!!!

My personal favorite puppies!! I love these!!

Cheryl are those little Goldens? They're adorable! I've been looking for a GoldenDoodle. Haven't been able to find one (at least that I can afford) yet. I really want to rescue one rather than purchase one, but they go SO fast in the shelters. Everyone wants them because they have a great temperment and are low shedding.

Oh my, yes, Christ in Cheryl - We had a Golden (Gussie) before we got Maggie. She was hit by a car and we had to put her down when she was 11. That was an awful night.

I agree, Goldens are at the top of my list too along with Maltese.

Diane, my daughter wants a Golden Doodle too, but she lives in an apartment and has no yard so can't. I hear they are great dogs, the best of both worlds, golden retriever and poodle, shed-free, odor-free!

Heaven has got to be full of puppies and dogs - it just wouldn't be perfect if they weren't there!

Shalom Diane..
the first pic are Golden retrievers.. the second are Labrador retrievers!!
I want lots of goldens in heaven!!

Yes, Goldens and Labs are great dogs. I just prefer the non-shed brand!! That's why I want either a Goldendoodle or a labradoodle. Best of both worlds! And they can make a mini version too. The just mix the Golden or Lab with a Minature Poodle, and voila! Small, good doggie!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com