Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Peter the Roman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBriT6EkhFU&feature=related

I don't konw how to make this clickable.

Re: Peter the Roman

Here you go Rhi

Thanks!

This is what Irving Baxter and Van Impe were discussing last night on TBN that 2HH reminded us to watch. .

They revealed strongly the current pope is 83, the next one we are told would be the false prophet . .

Irving Baxter made an interesting prediction, he said WWIII would MOST likely not begin later than 2 years, and all hell would break loose.

Baxter's only fault , I think, is that he believes the church will be snatched post trib . .

Van Koevering tried to 'straighten him out' but Irving wasn't budging.

How can anyone think the church will go through God's Wrath, when Jesus clearly says we will be kept OUT OF it.

I only got to see Jack Van Impe. I was too tired to stay up. It started at 10 p.m. where I live. I wish I could have seen the rest. Anything else interesting said?

I had read this some time back that Malachy originally only had 111 popes.. I just did a search to see if I could find anything on this and found this.

Will "The Glory of the Olive" be the last Pope?

The problem with the prophecies as listed in The Prophecies of St. Malachy, published by the Thomas A. Nelson, a Catholic Publishing House, is that Malachy's original works listed only 111 Popes, not 112, as given in the TAN version of the prophecies. Sometime between the first and subsequent printings the 112th, Petrus Romanus, was added to Malachy's prophecy. It was added after the 1820 publication of the prophecies.

http://bibleprobe.com/last10popes.htm

Joseph

Fascinating, Joseph. Guess we'll see soon.

Personally, I don't see Benedict as being strong enough to last another 7 years, but who knows.

TN Dove
Fascinating, Joseph. Guess we'll see soon.

Personally, I don't see Benedict as being strong enough to last another 7 years, but who knows.

Actually, I'm like you on that TN/Dove..

But I have seen some old timers getting around much better than this old timer (referring to me)....lol

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com