As I,the Lord God,
Come forth to get.
MY BRIDE.
I love you,
Adoni

Star

Re: THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Star,
Many thanks for your faithfulness listening to the Lord.
Our late Pastor often used to encourage us with those same words -
THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
Thank you for your love and encouragement, Adoni.
Greetings to all the brothers and sisters at RITA as we look forward to that wonderful day.
From Edelweiss

Thank you for this exciting message from the Lord Star bless you my sweet sister!!

Wow can't wait Jesus I just love surprises!!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

John 2:6-10 (Contemporary English Version)
6At the feast there were six stone water jars that were used by the people for washing themselves in the way that their religion said they must. Each jar held about twenty or thirty gallons. 7Jesus told the servants to fill them to the top with water. Then after the jars had been filled, 8he said, "Now take some water and give it to the man in charge of the feast."

The servants did as Jesus told them, 9and the man in charge drank some of the water that had now turned into wine. He did not know where the wine had come from, but the servants did. He called the bridegroom over 10and said, "The best wine is always served first. Then after the guests have had plenty, the other wine is served. But you have kept the best until last!"

I had exactly the same word Star!
I believe it.

Bless you.

Thank you Jesus, for using our sweet sister, Star as your vessel, to pass on your messages of hope to us RITArians.

For I believe too, that THE BEST IS YET TO COME...

GLORY TO GOD,
For this website.
And each and everyone of you.
This vessel prays a two fold blessing.
For everyone on RITA.
IN JESUS NAME,
Star

Thank you Lord for Your words of encouragment...we all need them. YES, THE 'BEST IS YET TO COME'!!!

His Blessings...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Star, God bless you too dear sister!! Both of your posts today have blessed me greatly! This one reminded me of Corie Tenboom who used to say the best is yet to be! I loved her books and in one of them she described how her father used to ride a train with her and he would hold onto her ticket until just before they boarded the train. At the last minute he would hand her the ticket so that she could give it to the conductor and board the train!

I think our Father is handing us our ticket on this website because it seems he is speaking to us encouraging us about our very soon departure and answering some prophecy questions for us too!!

Thank you for your faithfulness to our Lord!

Star
JESUS SAID:
The best is yet to come.
As I,the Lord God,
Come forth to get.
MY BRIDE.
I love you,
Adoni

Star

Star, I cried when I read this word today and the other one too about the Sonshine. "The Best Is Yet To Come" by Tony Bennett seems to play on the radio everytime I am talking to the Lord about His return. So that song is like a special message to me representing His coming. To see this confirmation today really lifted me up. It is so great to hear this and know that our wait is almost over.

Thank you dearest Jesus for your word to us through sister Star - We can hardly wait Lord!!!!

Thank you Star for being the vessel God chose to encourage us here at Rita and special blessing for Texas Sue today as this confirmation she got today encourages me as well.

Brothers and Sisters,
This vessel praises the Lord for each of you.
I have been so excited since yesterday.
Twice I stopped what I was doing yesterday.
Cause I thought I heard the shofar.
But it was only in my head.SADDLY.
Cause we are all still here.
And this vessel agrees with TexasSue.
Not for much longer.
PRAISE THE LORD,
Star

I heard in my sleep this morning the APPLAUSE of HEAVEN! I have heard it twice this year. Love to All, Neal

Oh Neal that is WONDERFUL!!!! WOW

Jude 1:24-25 (Amplified Bible)
24Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]--

25To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it).

Star, maybe you did hear the shofars warming up. A band warms up just before they start to play.

COME LORD JESUS! QUICKLY COME!

Neal
I heard in my sleep this morning the APPLAUSE of HEAVEN! I have heard it twice this year. Love to All, Neal

That's awesome, Neal. Glad I'm not the only one who's hearing this.

CAM4HIM (CARLA),
OH, lets hope sooooooooo.
Brothers and sisters on RITA are hearing different things.
Praise the Lord,not just me.
Love in Jesus,
Star

Neal, I WOULD LOVE to hear the APPLAUSE OF HEAVEN! Did you see anything with it or just hear? Say more if you can.

Love this song - the words are terrific:

Out of the tree of life I just picked me a plum
You came along and everything started to hum
Still it's a real good bet the best is yet to come

The best is yet to come and wont that be fine
You think youve seen the sun but you aint seen it shine

Wait till the warm-up is underway
Wait till out lips have met
Wait till you see that sunshine day
You aint seen nothin yet

The best is yet to come come the day that your mine

Come the day that your mine
Im gonna teach you to fly
Weve only tasted the wine
Were gonna drain that cup dry

Wait till your charms are right for the arms to surround
You think youve flown before but you aint left the ground

Wait till you're locked in my embrace
Wait till I hold you near
Wait till you see that sunshine place
There aint nothin like it here

The best is yet to come come the day that your mine

Neal
Jude 1:24-25 (Amplified Bible)
24Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]--

25To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it).

Neal, when I read these verses the Holy Spirit just leaped with joy inside me. Such an overwhelming joy flooded through me and I know it means we are close.

Star
JESUS SAID:
The best is yet to come.
As I,the Lord God,
Come forth to get.
MY BRIDE.
I love you,
Adoni

Star

Thank you Star for this encouraging word.

Spent the morning with my elementary Bible study students, and the afternoon at Texas Children's Hospital with one of the 11 year olds from the class who underwent an 8 hour heart operation today.

There were 10 of us there to support the family. Five men from the family's church and five ladies from a non-denominational Bible study. We all held hands and prayed on the hour. What a blessing to have the body of Christ come together. Yes, we all felt His presence.

Four inches of aorta, and 2 inches of subclavian artery were removed.

So many tears today in prayer and rejoicing before the Lord.

Pray that the graft holds, pray that her remaining blood vessels are healthy. Pray that He comes soon for all of us!

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

God Bless you Peggy! Praying for this dear girl and her family and all involved with this surgery. Praying that our Lord will refresh you and bless you! In Jesus name, Amen

ahh Peggy...I am praying for this child that he/she will be better than before and this will be used as a testimony for the kingdom....

The best is yet to come :)

my pastor always says this and uses it on his radio program....

Star - thank you so much dear sister for this message! I am looking forward so much for the Lord to come get us and take us to heaven!! Love you Star!!!

Peggy,
What a blessing.To be part of group praying for
the little ones.
This vessel is praying for the little ones also.
Ms,Victor,
This vessel is so excited.To know that we will
all met one day soon.
When we are HOME WARD BOUND.
Love in JESUS,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com