<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Political, Religious, Economic Judgement???

This post is inspired by CJ's Peter the Roman post! I thought that was a really good study! I can definitely see how this could fit! I was wondering if there is a Peter the Roman in the wings waiting to step into this spot!!

After reading CJ's post I had some thoughts and wanted to share.

CJ noted a Political, Religious and Economic AC systems. It seems to me that maybe there is a type of "AC system" coming into view now and also one that will be the final one after the rapture!

I think that Rev 18 may be describing an economic/political/religious system that is going to be judged that will occur at the rapture. It seems to describe a situation where all of the countries are tied together financially, with one dominant country (the US) and then destruction comes in one hour! I just don't see how this scenario could occur after the rapture as Rev 18 describe merchants getting rich, etc. and I think it will be really more of a survival situation post rapture for 7 years.

It is interesting that Rome and Wash DC are both described as city with 7 hills. I think Brussels is also called a city with 7 hills? I also think this is interesting, you have 3 prominent cities that could match up to 3 systems and are represented by 7 hills. This could reflect a number of 21 that means judgement!

I was wondering if the pre rapture political Babylon is Wash DC, and religious could be the Vatican. Maybe Brussels is the economic one? (Or thinking maybe DC is the economic and Brussels/EU is the political.)

It seems that God has allowed the political, religious and economic systems to grow and mature out from under His rule to a point that they are all mature and ready to judge! That is why they are called "Babylon" because they are man made, man dependent systems doomed to fail!

After the rapture and removal of the church there will be a final global govt. set up that will have these same three groups, political, religious and economic, under the antichrist's rule, aided by the false prophet! Probably the new location of govt. will be a Middle East "Babylon" city.

I remember reading something that the muslims believe that their Mahdi is supposed to fight a false christ that will appear at the end of the age. It sounded like they are describing what will happen to the AC when Jesus shows up!

Also, the Peter the Roman is maybe an opposite of the first Peter the Jew!!

I know that people don't like to think of the US or maybe even the Vatican as end times locations for patriotic reasons, but they are the big end time players as far as the political/economic and religious systems.

Another thought that I had was that the economic system that exist now looks like a big trap for the world the way that everything is entertwined and looking like ready to collapse! It reminded me of that verse that says that money is the root of all evil - this is paraphrased but maybe a clue as to an end time trap for these systems! (That is one reason I think that Wash DC represents the economic system because our country is the youngest in the world and includes people from all over the world. Brussels may represent the political for the revised Roman empire!)

It is interesting, one last thought, is that the AC is going to hook people into his system economically as well, requiring people to take the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell!!

Re: Political, Religious, Economic Judgement???

I have to add one more thing to the above. The reason that the US looks to me to be a type of "Babylon" shown in Rev 18 is because it is the end time super power with an economy that dwarfs the other world economies.

At the time the tower of Babylon was built, the people were scattered all over the world because they had come together and were capable of doing anything. Our Lord scattered them and confused their languages to separate them.

At this point in the US, the final continent to be developed, people from all over the world make up this country and it has grown to the point of being the worlds greatest superpower ever in every way. (Almost like a reverse Babylon, where all the countries are now represented here in the US!)

I read somewhere that when the world economies are bad, ours is still the safest because of its size, etc. It seems that when other countries are struggling financially, people are still investing in our country because it is still the safest investment.

This is why I think that ultimately this country could be attacked because of the bad world economy, but I think that the rapture will happen first or simultaneously!

Hi Melissa, good line of reasoning you have presented.

I am not not going to fault it, just mention what I
believe the Lord presented to me back in 1980, that is
that the USA will go into isolation after Ezekeiel 38
and 39 go down. GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL will be the issue
of the time, and rapidly isolation will occur. Great
damage to several mid eastern and Asian powers will
have occurred, with a big shift in attitudes across
Europe following.

All of " The Stans " will have been layed waste
( Afganistan, Kazakstan etc ) and Turkey and others as well.

The current " System " in the WH is alienating some of
our " friends " ( REAL FRIENDS ?? ) and emboldening
most of our enemies. When this current system is gone
and it will not prevail to do its designs as God is
still going to complete HIS PLAN with America, more
shifts in the world political, economic amd military
structures will happen.

Some time will follow until economic forces really go after setting up the same original site of Babylon as a new world economic HQ in Babylon. Saddam Hussein was actively rebuilding it and Chuck Missler in his Revelation series currently airing on God TV, told that Alexander the Great was intending to dredge the area from the site all of the way to the Persian Gulf for a large harbor. But he checked out before he could accomplish it. In the next few years someone will do it. If you will look at Dubai you will see a preview of it now. Check out the massive building projects going down there.

I ask all of RITA to remember how BAD IT WAS when The
Peanut Farmer left office ! Yes it was 1980/1 and
Ronnie came on board, great changes followed and the
world balances of power shifted dramaticaly. It will
occur again.

I know that a large looking for the NWO is underway
everywhere, but, not yet.

Bless You All RITA

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Dewey Thanks for your very interesting comments! I had a couple of thoughts that the US could be isolated following the rapture and maybe be a place where the church will flourish during the trib, if anything can flourish then! The other is that Dubai could be used as the last "Babylon".

Just some considerations. I am going to go over what you wrote again. Thanks for your comments! God bless you!

Hi again Melissa, you are on the ball so to speak if
you are watching Dubai as potentialy the last days
Babylon. I still think it will be in Iraq, original
site, but, I am also watching Dubai closely, zillions
of e pluribus ( $$ ) are being poured into the place.

Also, tonite I was reading thru 2 more chapters in Bro
Perry Stone's book, The Nightmare On Pennsylvannia
Avenue, and the Lord took me back to something He told
me about 2001/2. It had to do with a planned Godly restoration of America He still intends to do, and
soon. Back then He spoke to me about showing me in
the Bible things concerning America, and of His found
ing America. He said: you can start with " Other sheep
have I, not of this fold ( Israel ) them also I must
bring. " Later He showed to me that the keeping of the vineyard, taken away from the rulers of the Jews in Jesus's parables, and given to a nation who will bring forth the fruits, that America is the CURRENT Keepers of the vineyard, ie, those who provide the major thrust of the spread of the gosple. We are still there and mr O notwithstanding, God will bring America forth restored again. ( Long sentences whew )

The NWO will not claim America anytime soon.I have other items on this matter I am unable to share on
public forums, but adjustments are unfolding.

Bless Ya'll

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Oh Dewy I can't wait until you share those points, I am very curious, especially about what you said concerning the NWO and America.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I still can't help thinking that Ezekiel 38 is referring to the end of the Millennium, referenced by Revelation 20:8, as Gog/Magog comes against Jerusalem. However, Ezekiel 39 could very well be half-way through or at the end of the tribulation (1/6th of Gog/Magog allowed to remain at that time.)

I don't Ezekiel 38 and 39 as God merely repeating himself. It's slightly different in terms of what happens, as well as who is allowed to live (for now.)

Now, as far as Zechariah 14 goes, it gets a lot worse for Jerusalem/Israel before it gets better. However, it also mentions that they come to Christ during that time and Christ sets foot on the Mount of Olives in deliverance of them.

Zechariah 14 may be at the first of the tribulation. It depends upon how much time is between the first and second verses. I'm still studying that.

In Christ,

Mike

Email: mike@christark.org

Later He showed to me that the keeping of the vineyard, taken away from the rulers of the Jews in Jesus's parables, and given to a nation who will bring forth the fruits, that America is the CURRENT Keepers of the vineyard, ie, those who provide the major thrust of the spread of the gosple.

Dewey, I really enjoyed your comments. The one above really stuck with me and sounds like it makes sense! I am wondering if some of the restoring of America will take place after the rapture with the seeds that have been planted here up to our leaving, coming forth from a latter rain?!

Are you familiar with a group called Reign Down USA? They are out of Phoenix and I would recommend anyone to look into them and see a vision posted on their site. They believe they are preparing for something in 2012. I think that this is all for something that is post rapture?! Wondering if some of what our Lord shared with you is for a post rapture scenario, if this is our year to go.

Now, as far as Zechariah 14 goes, it gets a lot worse for Jerusalem/Israel before it gets better. However, it also mentions that they come to Christ during that time and Christ sets foot on the Mount of Olives in deliverance of them.

Zechariah 14 may be at the first of the tribulation. It depends upon how much time is between the first and second verses. I'm still studying that.

Mike, I see what you are saying here that it gets a lot worse before it gets better for Jerusalem!

Zech 14:2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; the city shall be taken, the houses rifled, and the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, but the remant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as He fighs in the day of battle.

I think that this is the very end of the tribulation just before Jesus returns. About half way through the trib period that treaty will be broken and maybe things deteriorate to the above verses during the last 3 1/2 years. This is probably also happening during the time that people are fleeing Jerusalem to Petra? during the last half of the trib.

It sounds like Ezekial 39 may be at the beginning of the trib because in verse Ez 39:9 it talks about Israel burning weapons for 7 years.

Jack Kelly has some good stuff on his site Gracethrufaith.com about this battle and who is who,etc. that you might like.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com