Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hosea Ch 6 vs 1-3

Dear sisters and brothers - I have been very busy lately and haven't had time to post, but I felt this is so important regarding the rapture that I felt I must post this.

I have in the past posted that the Lord had shown me Hosea Chapter 6 verse 1 thru 3. Last night the Lord showed me that again (which lately He has shown me this many times), but last night He placed it in my spirit to read it - over and over and over - then it CLICKED!!! I have several different Bibles in different translations - the one I was reading last night was the New American Standard Bible translation.
This is what this translation said:

Hosea Chapter 6 verses 1-3:

Come, let us return to the LORD
For He has torn us, but He will heal us:
He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.
He will revive us after two days:
He will raise us up on the third day,
That we may live before Him.
So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD
His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
And He will come to us like the rain,
Like the spring rain watering the earth.

Did all of you catch that? Read that last sentence again - He will come to us like the rain, Like the SPRING rain water the earth.

He didn't say winter, fall or summer rain - He said SPRING rain - as in Penetcost in the spring!!!!!!

In other translations the word SPRING does not appear, I think that might be why I didn't catch it - but the Lord showed me that last night. Praise the Lord!! I just feel in my heart the Lord is telling us that He will come for us this spring!

I love all of you and can't wait to be with my Lord! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Re: Hosea Ch 6 vs 1-3

Amen , it sure looks that way

Great find, Ms. Victor!!

Ms Victor...

It's utterly amazing that we can read, yet not perceive!!! I read it and didn't see it either.

Great word...thank you. I am so ready, if He is!

YBIC
Steve

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Email: weaman@mac.com

G R E A T F I N D !!!! Ms. Victor!!! WaaHoo!!

My Soul Longs for You (You Will Come Like the Rain)

Well Done Ms Victor!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ms Victor,

This is a great confirmation of what the Lord showed me - using the exact same passages - that He will return on the "third day" or Pentecost as we are the "firstfruits" of the Spirit. Please see posts from Saturday April 24th. Also confirms we are the wheat and will be harvested after latter rain in SPRING on Pentecost. Confirms what God showed Farm Girl "God came down and Moses went up" in Exodus and He gave him ten commandments on Day of Pentecost! By the testimony of three witnesses it shall be established!!!!!!! This is great news!!! Thanks for your post!!!!

LYSIC..... FAITH

May it be, may it be (Donna)Ms. Victor this MAY!!! Gleaning the scriptures, and treasures found , . . yes, yes, Spring Rapture . . .

We feel Your arms out, ready to call us to You, LORD JESUS @ the rapture . . . .

Yes, yes, we shall be with our King Jesus above, and then the world will know 7 years later that:

And in my Bible I found connection to Jeremiah 5:24

Please look it up. It adds that God reserves for us the appointed weeks of harvest!!!!

Ales

This passage along with Song of Solomon really looks like a SPRING rapture. The Hebrew word for spring is Teshuvah which means "to return". That adds more weight to the evidence for a spring rapture. As I was driving home from work about an hour ago, I passed by so many pretty wildflowers and garden flowers and realized that SPRING must be God's favorite season on earth because of all the flowers and colors like heaven. Makes sense that He would come in the spring.

I love all of you so much - what dear brothers and sisters in Christ I have!!!

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think Perry Stone also mentioned Hosea Ch. 6 on his show this past Sunday!!!! Let's all watch his show again to see! Love all of you!!!

MS Victor,
Praise the Lord for this word.
The Amplified Bible.Reads real close to that.
Yesterday,I stopped twice what I was doing.
Cause I thought I heard a shofar.
I did in my head.
There seem to be so many signs.
To our Lord's soon RETURN.
Thank you for being obedient.
And for shareing.
Bless you,
Star

Dear Ms. Victor, here is a collection of verses which the Lord led me to earlier this year, and I posted them in March! So I believe the Lord has led you to this verse TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! I'm with you-- I beleive He's coming in the Spring to bring in the Harvest of souls & marry His Bride!

Enjoy reading & pondering these beautiful verses!

Hosea 6:3 So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; and He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth. (NKJ)

James 5:7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. (NKJ)

Psalm 72:6 He shall come down like rain upon the grass before mowing,
Like showers that water the earth. (NKJ)

Joel 2:23 Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you— The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month. (NKJ)

Isaiah 45:8 Rain down, you heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness; let the earth open, and let them sprout forth salvation, and let righteousness germinate and spring up [as plants do] together; I the Lord have created it. (Amplified)

John 4:35-36 Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’ ? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. (NKJ)

Isaiah 61:10-11
I will rejoice greatly in the LORD,
My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

For as the earth brings forth its sprouts,
And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up,
So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise
To spring up before all the nations

Song of Solomon 7:10-12 [She said] I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me! Come, my beloved! Let us go forth into the field, let us lodge in the villages.

Let us go out early to the vineyards and see whether the vines have budded, whether the grape blossoms have opened, and whether the pomegranates are in bloom. There I will give you my love. (Amplified)

Song of Solomon 2:10-13 My beloved speaks and says to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.

The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.

The fig tree puts forth and ripens her green figs, and the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away! (Amplified)

Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion.

Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; the early (spring) rain also fills [the pools] with blessings.

They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power]; each of them appears before God in Zion. (Amplified)

Song of Solomon 6:11-12 [The Shulammite replied] I went down into the nut orchard [one day] to look at the green plants of the valley, to see whether the grapevine had budded and the pomegranates were in flower.

Before I was aware [of what was happening], my desire had brought me into the area of the princes of my people [the king's courts]. (Amplified)

In the Ampliftied
Hosea ch 6 vs 1-3
Come and let us return to the Lord,for He has torn so that He may heal us:He has stricken so that
He may bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us(quicken us,give
us life):on the third day He will raise us up that we
may live before Him.(Isa.26:19;Ezek.37:1-10).
3 Yes,let us know (recognize,be acquainted with, and understand)Him;let us be zealous to know the Lord
(to appreciate,give heed to,and cherish Him).His
going forth is prepared and certain as the dawn,and
He will come to us as the (heavy)rain,as the latter
rain that waters the earth.
The verses are similar.
Ms Victor,
What a lovely find.That our gracious Lord showed you.
So you could share with us.
Bless your heart.
Thank you,
Star

Everyone - sorry that I am just now responding to all of you - I have been very busy and have just now been able to sit down and start up the computer!

All I can say is WOW!! The confirmations that all of you have given me is just amazing! I just know that the Lord is showing us and telling us that the time is near - and all of you are being told by the Lord the same thing!!

I love all of you so much - I feel like I have the best brothers and sisters here at RITA!! I can't wait to be in heaven with our Lord and get to meet each and everyone of you in person and give you all a big Ms. Victor hug and kiss!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Ms. Victor

P.S. - where have all of you been all my life??? Wish I could had known all of you a long time ago!!! Oh well, we will have all eternity to catch up!!

Ms. Victor

P.S. - where have all of you been all my life???

In your heart my little Ms Victor, and you in mine. Awaiting for this precious time in history, The Lord has brought us all together in his love. We are all not here by chance. He knows our hearts, and he knew what needed to be done. His children are precious to him.

Apart from that, well I have been hanging out on an Island on the other side of the globe!!!! Can you see me waving hello to you?

Love you Ms Victor, my dear Sister
ybiC / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com