Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
YOU ARE MY SONSHINE

This vessel asked the Lord,for a song.
This is what JESUS gave me.
I pray this blesses you,as much as it has me.
You are my sonshine,
my only sonshine,
you make me happy,
when skys are grey.
I'll never know Lord,
how much you love me.
Till you take me home,
Far away.
Praise the LORD

Star

Re: YOU ARE MY SONSHINE

How about this song too, Star...

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You never know, dear
How much I love you
Till you take my
Sunshine away...

s,
SNC

VERY GOOD,
LOVE IT TOO,
Bless you,
Star

SisterNChrist
How about this song too, Star...

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You never know, dear
How much I love you
Till you take my
Sunshine away...

s,
SNC

He gave me that song too!

Star, both words from the Lord through you today are SONGS!!!! Jesus is singing over us. This happened to me on April 15th. I was driving, talking to Jesus and a song started playing on the radio. He told me to stop talking and listen that it was from Him to me. It was this one which is very like "You Are My Sonshine". It is "You Are The Sunshine of My Life". I think it is for all of us.

Oh my goodness !! This is a special song for me Star. I feel the Lord gave this little snippet for me! My daddy used to sing this song a long long time ago. And I catch myself singing it quite often... I always think of him when I do. He's been dead a long time now (1964) and I hope it means I'm gonna see him soon! !!!!

I remember it as:

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
my sunshine away.

You'll all love this version. :)

Sue - That was ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!!!! It's been a long time since I've heard either of those songs played and I just love Anne Murray. THANKS!

You are welcome dear Shirley. I love the Anne Murray version- just darling.

Praise the Lord,
Jesus answered my prayer.
It did bless all of us.
And YES,Jesus is singing over us.
GLORY TO GOD,this vessel has witness chills.
In JESUS name,
Star

Hello, Star! This is my first actual post here and I wanted to mention that I also was thinking about this song earlier this morning, before I saw your message. It happened while I was walking my dog and I was sort of singing the first lines over him because he hasn't been feeling very well and it was a sunny day. I just thought that might be interesting enough to share.

Email: david_roche2@yahoo.com

David R
Hello, Star! This is my first actual post here and I wanted to mention that I also was thinking about this song earlier this morning, before I saw your message. It happened while I was walking my dog and I was sort of singing the first lines over him because he hasn't been feeling very well and it was a sunny day. I just thought that might be interesting enough to share.

David, that is so sweet, singing over a puny feeling little doggy. I love this song. It always makes me smile and seems to do the same for everyone else. What a great song for Jesus to give Star to pass on to us.

Star , I have a true story about this song...Just a couple of weeks ago or so...I started to hear THAT SONG. you are My Sunshine, my only sunshine song in the kitchen...well I have a YELLOW Smiley face magnet with a button right in the center where the nose is...
WELL IT PLAYS THAT SONG only when u press the button on the nose!!!....

well it started playing by ITSELF!!! I know the batteries may just be going dead, but now after reading this post, I feel JESUS had my angel push that nose so that I would hear that song!!!

pretty neat huh ?.. I see the LORD speaks to many others thru songs also!!

Marantha!

How bout this one. This always makes me smile.

I love this place I really do...I can see the glory and beauty of Jesus all over....It's over flowing....

wow I got a sense of us chatting like this in heaven....beautiful.

David R

David,

This is for you:

Welcome to RITA, David R !!!

You are loved!

Thank you so much!

Email: david_roche2@yahoo.com

OH,GLORY TO GOD,
Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.
These songs have BLESSED so many today.
WELCOME David R.And thank you for posting.
ChristTinCheryl,this vessel understands exactly
what you ment.Our Lord does some awesome things.
And thank you Knight Michael for I'll Fly Away).
Cause we all want that.
To Be Homeward Bound.
Love to all,
Star

Star when you say "homeward bound" it reminds me of the song by that name by Simon & Garfunkel.

TexasSue,
I know.
That just came flying out of my mouth.
God is telling us something.
He knows we want to be HOME WARD BOUND.
T/Sue,thank you for finding that song.
In JESUS name,
Star

I've been listening to the 'O Brother, Where Art Thou' Soundtrack and heard that very song today! What a blessing! I love when I see coincidences :0).

AMEN, STAR!!

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com