Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST on ZION's CRY

URGENT PRAYER !! April 29

THERE IS NOTHING PEACEFUL ABOUT BUDDISTS!!!
Buddhists in India burned down 20 churches and plan to destroy 200 churches.
They plan to kill 200 missionaries within 24 hours.
Right now all Christians are hiding in villages. Please pray for them!

Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST on ZION's CRY

Thanks for the heads-up. Lifting our breathren in India up to the Lord for His protection from the Buddists, Muslims, and all others that do not know the King of Kings. Praying that he will give our dear brother's and sisters comfort, peace and strength, and that He will hide them under His Wings. In Jesus name, Amen.

YSIC,
Chris

Dear Lord , I beseech you in your great mercy , please protect these people that are working in Your Kingdom from the evil that is prevailing against them now . Lord , lift a standard and let a miracle occur IN CHRIST JESUS WHO IS THEIR DEFENDER and KING !!!
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers for them ....may your perfect will be done !!
We love these brothers and sisters Lord and we want their lives to go on in work for you and for the souls yet to meet Christ Our Lord !!!
IN HIM , bonnie

Christians and Jews do not kill people because their religion is different. The religions that do expose who their "god" is - Satan who was a murderer from the beginning.

Well said Sue.

This is horrible.

Father in heaven we come before you in love and unity and we ask you to dispatch angels for these precious saints who are facing martyrdom by people who are filled with satan. We ask for mercy on those who would harm your Chosen ones. We apply the blood of Christ to this situation and we take authorty over this attack of the enemy.

Lord we pray that the killing and violence end in Jesus Holy name. Amen

This is a hoax.. I am pretty sure Buddist are peaceful...you know they can not mess up their Karma and all..or something like that...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/india.asp

Heavenly Father,
Please protect your missionaries.No matter
what country they are in.
This vessel prays a hedge of protection around
all your missionaries.
And I plede the BLOOD OF JESUS over all of them.
All in JESUS name,
Star

I followed Joyful Susan's link to snopes, and it is a hoax.

I've received at least 3 similar one's to this in the last month, and for the last one I emailed a friend in India - and India is huge - but he said he hadn't heard anything about those attacks going on.

I think if I don't see confirmation in world news, I will just use these "urgent" requests as a reminder to pray in general for India.

Father,I plead the blood over all these Christians who are living in fear of being killed. I pray that You will thwart all of the plans of those who are planning this evil act and it will come to naught and out of it many souls will have an opportunity to hear the gospel and be saved. Put your angels around all of these Christians who are under attack and speak words of comfort to them right now.
I also rebuke satan and his demons and bind them and send them to where You send them Jesus. I aks this in Jesus name, amen.

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com