Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let no man steal the joy of your salvation

I was born 3 months premature and survived. A un heard of thing in the years that I was born. At the time there was a world conference with all the leading doctors in the exact same hospital that I was born in discussing the same conditions that I had.

My mother was told that I would be still born. On the day I made my grand entry my mother and father were very sad, for I was dead inside the womb. But to the amazement of all when this little Aussie bloke appeared I cried. As you can imagine there was a big scurry and the call was made to the doctors that were visiting the hospital at the time.

I remained in hospital for many months, my mother was not allowed to even touch me She was told I was not going to live, so she name me “Paul Jonathan”, which means Gods small gift.

Why am I telling you all this?

I have been reading lately of brothers and sisters that feel down about where they are and what they have or have not achieved in Christs name.

Basically we all have a story to tell, from infanthood to adulthood each and every one of us is unique. But where we all come together, where we all have that common denomination, is the blood of Christ. The same story of Gods love in our life.

Yes I too have many regrets of what I should have done in my life, also the pain of the people that I have hurt also. But when I look at my life there is one main stand out point that I have no regrets. The day I asked Jesus into my heart.

So do I have regrets? Yes, but then again I do not. For we all stand at eternities door, we each have to make that decision. The day I decided to follow him, I wish someone would have given me some directions with tips on what to look out for. I have been hurt by Christians (the greatest pain) and by everything else this world has thrown at me. But at the end of the day it all means nothing compared to knowing him, and his beautiful love.

I have fathered 3x beautiful children and I am a proud Dad. I have been blessed in so many ways. I do not know of whom I have lead to Christ, but I know seeds have been planted. We are all responsible for our own choices in life, and the biggest decision is the choice of either rejecting the message of hope or embracing it.

Salvation, pure and simple

So though I may have many regrets like you all, I also raise my hands up to my King in praise and thank him for all his love, grace and mercies. The day of our salvation is the day our lives began. So in fact my birth was very overdue by approx 20 years!!!!!

Brothers and sisters please do not let the devil steal the joy of been his child, his beloved. Plant the seeds and proclaim his name, let him who is able to water the seeds that fall in good soil. And pray like there is no tomorrow.

You are his children and he loves you, the only regret that you should have is that all of us should have listened to him earlier in life. A true follower of Christ, is on fire for him. Ever willing to reach out to others in his name. We all have very different personalities, some are quiet and some are loud. To God be all the glory and praise, for he has given each and every one of us gifts. And those gifts come natural not forced. Let the Billy Grahams of this world reach out, and let the quiet achieve in their own special way. We are all special and unique. But we all have the one thing built in us that everyone can do. And that is to shine his Love. To love each other and our fellow man just like Christ loved us.

Be encouraged and know that as his child you have been made unique, you have been made to achieve his glory in your own special way. Enjoy the fact that you are his, you heard his voice all those years ago. Let no man or thoughts steal your joy, for our loving Lord hung on a cross so you may have life. A life filled with love for all eternity.

The biggest regret I would have would be, if I never accepted his invitation of life. Do you regret accepting Jesus? Of course not, now be encouraged and lift up your heads, you are his loved children. Go plant some seeds in the unique way that only YOU can do. If you carry his love, the seeds will fall out of your pocket as you walk through the fields without you even knowing. Be always prepared to speak forth when the Spirit leads. Ask the Lord to reveal the stumbling blocks that hinder your path so you may grow.

A Christian that’s loves the Lord with all their body, mind and soul has nothing to fear. For his perfect love casts out all fear.

Go forth in his love

In his beautiful love / Paul

Re: Let no man steal the joy of your salvation

Paul this may be the best thing you have ever said. It is so true. Making the decision to follow Jesus and give Him our lives is the most important step we will ever take.

Once as I was driving to work a song came on that took me back to pre-teen days - a happy time when I was full of plans for what my life would be. I was overtaken by a wave of sadness and regret washing over me suddenly as my life over the years is far from what I had dreamed of back then. I was thinking, "I blew it Lord. Somehow I missed it." Then God broke into my thoughts and said, "You didn't blow it. Finish your assignment and when you come home, all the things you think you missed and all the ones who left your life (death, divorce, misunderstandings) will be there for you to enjoy forever. You didn't miss a thing."

I was so happy that I cried. Even thinking of the promise of all things lost restored gives me the strength to continue here until we leave. God is so good and only He can see the overall design of our lives and know what the end results will be. We are here to chose Him and then to finish our "assignment".

Be encouraged and know that as his child you have been made unique, you have been made to achieve his glory in your own special way. Enjoy the fact that you are his, you heard his voice all those years ago. Let no man or thoughts steal your joy, for our loving Lord hung on a cross so you may have the life. A life filled with love for all eternity.

Amen Paul !

I often sit and ponder my relationship with the Lord.
Over and over again. Wondering why I am a Christian
out of millions and billions of people who have lived
and are living now. Who don't know the Lord or who
have chosen not to know him at all.

Why do I care about spiritual things so deeply and others don't. Why me. Why am I about to go home
and so many will be left behind.

Why can I see the need to have a personal relationship
with God and others don't. What makes us so unique
and different?

Thank you Father for keeping me in the palm of your hand.

I s-o-o-o understand, Paul, T/Sue, and mary where you're coming from. Oh, my goodness, your wisdom gained through those trials speak invaluably to us what matters.

When I was a little girl, I remember even then, my dad as an alcoholic. My childhood was so lonely, we moved frequently, and my mom had to work, so back then, I hardly knew her.

I married when I was 18 to get out of the house, BIG stupid decision. I had 3 children, my husband left me when my youngest was 2. I was a single mother for 16 years.

Talk about desiring to be grounded but didn't know how. I felt windblown, tossed and turned, let down, despondent, disappointed.

I look back on those turbulent years, and honestly believe that without all those setbacks, (and Lord, help me, I NEVER want to go through those stormy trials again) I would not have experienced the brokenness necessary for me to run to the Truth, to Jesus, and learn that He could be My Father, and take the reigns of my broken heart, and be My God He desired to be.

OH, there is no other to run to for shelter. What an Adored and Glorious God He has vowed we can trust!!! He does see us through when we cry out to Him. He KNEW our every trial, and He was and is so waiting for us because He loves!!!

For His children, He is Mercy and Grace and knows how, so precisely to lead us to Him . . What a MOST GLORIOUS GOD, and HE is ours to behold!!!

"If you carry his love, the seeds will fall out of your pocket as you walk through the fields without you even knowing. Be always prepared to speak forth when the Spirit leads. Ask the Lord to reveal the stumbling blocks that hinder your path so you may grow.

A Christian that’s loves the Lord with all their body, mind and soul has nothing to fear. For his perfect love casts out all fear.

Go forth in his love

In his beautiful love / Paul"

That was so beautiful, brother.
Thank you for your encouragement today!

Love always,
Char

If you carry his love, the seeds will fall out of your pocket as you walk through the fields without you even knowing.

So beautiful! Thank you, Paul! You are truly a very special brother.

Paul,
This vessel would to also share a story.
When my parents broke up,after 25 years.
I'm the youngest of three.
I had no place to go.
My mom went in direction,Dad in another.
My married sister didn't need a little sister.
My brother was in the miltary.
Finaly my said,I could come stay with him.
Little did I know,that ment.I was to stay with
his girlfriend.And her three daughters.
I hated it.But did finish High School
His girlfriend and I had many fights.
And Dad,would always side with her.
To make a long story short.
Many years passed.And after this vessel became
a christian.
The Lord had me to write an appology letter to
by then Dad's wife.At first I thought this is
nuts.So after a lot of prayer.
This vessel did what Jesus asked me to do.
In writting the letter.She wrote back.
(Well we survived).Not at all,what I was
expecting to hear from her.
Later I sent my Dad a Bible for his 80th
Birthday.
2yrs.after my Dad passed away.I was able to
witness to Audrey.I don't know if she recieved
Christ.But when my Dad died.THE HOLY SPIRIT
allowed me to see in the spirit.My Dad's
spirit come out of his body.And JESUS was
there to welcome HIS son (my Dad) home.
My sister is not a christian.So she does not
understand what I'm saying.But all of you will.
The point this vessel is making.
Is,Jesus turned things around.After I wrote
the letter.
Praise the Lord,
Star

Star that was such a wonderful thing for God to do, to let you see your dad welcomed home by Jesus. I am so happy for you. Praying for your sister to choose Jesus before He comes for us.

TexasSue,
Tonight my cousin and I prayed.For her two sisters
and their families.
And for my sister.We have been doing this a while.
Tonight in the SPIRIT.I saw the menora.
That tells me that Jesus,is getting ready to bring
them in to the light.
So we extented the prayer.To all nations,kindred,
and tongues.
Glory to God,
Star

Ps.
Thank you T/Sue for your prays too.
What a wonderfull family this is .

Star my dear Sister,

Thank you for sharing your story with us all.
We all have a story to tell, but we all can say the same thing how in the end our Lord regiens. He is mighty to save. We are all testaments of his beautiful love, mercy & grace, worked in our lives.

Your letter, may have done more than you will ever know. Glory to him.

Love you Sister
ybiC / Paul

Paul, I'm curious, at what point could your mother touch you? I've always understood how important touch is to newborns.. That's awful. You couldn't feel your mother's love all that time. That could set a child up for future depression, revealed at a later date.

I'm glad God provided you as His little miracle. My grandson is such a miracle. Daughter was told she'd never have a child. That even if she got pregnant she'd not be able to carry the baby. It's a long story but God got the last laugh! Doctor's don't know all the answers.

Daughter thought she was pregnant --could feel movement (5 1/2 mos. before confirmed.) The doctor's were so sure of themselves.. Told her it was gas. She was furious when she learned she was right. "Doctor thinks I don't know the difference." mumble mumble--. lol

She was undergoing some homonal therapy at the time and about to undergo a D and C. When a cautious technician decided to do an ultrasound first due to daughter's concerns. There he was sucking on his thumb! What a tragedy was averted and a life saved that day. Turns out the hormone therapy managed to keep him from spontaneous aborting. All by accident. (Not by God, of course).

What a joy he is. Our only grandchild. Thank Jesus daily for Him. I know how overjoyed your parents must've been that you proved the doctor wrong~ Love in him, VC

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com