<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IF I'VE EVER NEEDED PRAYER...iT'S NOW!!!!!!!!!

Rita...

I rarely ask for prayer and wasn't going to but things instead of getting better, things are blowing up even more in front of me. Normally I don't talk family on an open forum, but you have to know how to pray a bit more specifically. I pray this isn't used against me also!

It all happened because of a narcotic patch my mom was taking. While on it my sister comes in town, because my mom was close to dying, remember my prayer request? Well the enemy is a snake and has used my normal personality, against me. Has anyone ever been "played" by the enemy???? That's where he takes your normal personality, your normal comments and things people are already dealing with in their own lives, which is biases and unforgiveness and uses it all against you. This is the third time in my life this has happened and each time I was totally blindsided!!! You tend to feel like you've been run over by a Mack truck!!! And emotionally it hurts.

While on this medication the enemy used my mom's mouth and she told my sister enormous lies about me. Somehow my sister believed her, then used another sister and told aunts and uncles and others outside the family without ever talking to me!!! What used to be a pretty close knit family has literally exploded in front of me like a firecracker! I thought that things would settle down but there are those wonderful Christians, in name, that can't wait to tell bad about another. Where in the world has the real Christians gone??? I'm sorry for being judgemental in my comment but I tend to call a spade a spade.

My sister that came and visited would normally not believe such lies, but she had a problem with my dad's strong personality and I guess must have a problem with mine!!! Now there aren't any in this group here at Rita that have strong personities, do you??? When in the world is that a crime. Have I become so insenitive to the needs of my mom that she would not even question the source. That source would be me! She calls and talks to my wife, and is amazed that I am so loving in my responses. What was she expecting, a monster?? But still the garbage continues.

I'm so sorry, but I'm about in tears and totally befuddled! Dear Rita...I need prayer and also prayer for my family. This is not judgemental time, it's intercession time. God is so good at turning situations around, and it's not happening. I'm starting to feel crushed under the weight. I'm strong in the Lord, but this is almost too much. It's people that are at stake here, It's eternal destinies that I'm concerned about. The waging of the tongue and judging is so unchristian. It's the tool of the enemy!

Please pray that this will end and that people will come to their senses and think rationally and like Christians again. Talking about the enemy coming in like a flood and just before the Lord should be returning.

Thank you so much. I love you all. Nothing like sharing dirty laundry, but I have nowhere else to turn.

Blessings.

YBIC
Steve

Re: IF I'VE EVER NEEDED PRAYER...iT'S NOW!!!!!!!!!

I can empathize with you, Steve. I'm praying for you right now. In Christ, Bob

Steve dear Brother,

I have just prayed for you and will continue to do so until you report otherwise.

I admire how you are been honest with us all here, we are all here for you Brother. Hold on tight mate to him who is able. The truth will be known, the Lord will reveal it.

ybiC / Paul

Steve W,
In praying for you and family.
In the spirit,I saw the menora.
That means the Lord is getting ready to bring
LIGHT in to a dark situtation.
So continue to praise the Lord.And thank HIM for
the test you are going thru.
And watch what our amazing Lord will do.
Brother Steve,no matter what.Keep on Praiseing
The LORD.
Give GLORY TO THE LORD,
Star

Thank you Bob, Paul and Star...

Star...I will. I'm not going to lose the battle over a trap of the enemy!

Do you realize that we get to know each other better here on RITA, than most people get to know us in the real day to day world? In our posts, we really reveal who we are, how the Lord works through us and what we're made of. I would have never guessed I would be praying with others all over the world and have such wonderful closeness. What an incredible blessing this forum has become. Thank you dear brothers and sisters.

Thank you Lynn...for being willing to have such a place for sharing and praying. WOW, can't wait for our homecoming! I think I want to go home!!!

My precious Brother Steve... I have just taken your requests before the Father, bound up spirits that I believe are involved, loosed & released HIS PEACE into that storm (I felt the anointing of the Holy Spirit come on me when I did), asked that ministering angels be sent to you to comfort you, that those with hearts not right before GOD would REPENT. I also declared over you Isaiah 54:17 'No weapon formed against Steve will prosper, but Steve shall prosper.' I encourage you to declare that daily, as well as pleading the BLOOD OF JESUS over you, everyone & everything connected to you.

The enemy is waging a fierce war and doing everything he can to get our focus off the Lord, get us in strife with people, etc.

One thing HE taught me, that I will share with you, is that when you praise & worship the Father in song, the enemy leaves! Satan & his host cannot be in the same place where praise & worship are ascending to the Father & Jesus HIS SON! Glory! I know from experience that when the attacks picked up, I increased either praying in the spirit, which they really hate and/or praised & worshiped till I had not much voice left. Another thing is that when we lift our voices in praise & worship, it takes our focus off of what's going on in our lives. Remember the time Israel just worshiped the Lord & HE routed the enemies. HE will do the same for you my precious brother :)

I will also join my faith with that of our family here who will lift you up as well.

I have asked, now am believing/expecting to hear a praise report come back from you. TRUST HIM. HE IS FAITHFUL!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

Teresa...

Wow...thank you so much. I'm crying from that word!
Yes...it is hard to praise when you're in the midst of the storm. But wouldn't you know, that I was just taking some things out to the trash can, and that word came to me that we are to give praise unto the Lord in all things. I think it goes...In all things give thanks, for this is the will of the Lord in Christ Jesus. We are not to walk in the flesh but to walk in the Spirit.

I will be obedient to the Spirit, and you just confirmed what He just was sayig to me. Bless you dear sister. Thank you!!!

STEVE,

I am praying for you right now...it sounds like an enemy attack.

Father, I plead the blood of Christ over Steve right now and I rebuke satan and his demons and bind them and send them where you Jesus sends them. I pray that you will thwart all of these false accusations and that you will cause what has happened here to work for good. That you will speak peace to Steve right now
and place your angels around him. I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

His Blessings upon you....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Psalm 142 (NASB)
I cry aloud with my voice to the LORD;
I make supplication with my voice to the LORD.

I pour out my complaint before Him;
I declare my trouble before Him.

When my spirit was overwhelmed within me,
You knew my path. In the way where I walk
They have hidden a trap for me.

Look to the right and see;
For there is no one who regards me;
There is no escape for me;
No one cares for my soul.

I cried out to You, O LORD;
I said, “You are my refuge,
My portion in the land of the living.

“Give heed to my cry,
For I am brought very low;
Deliver me from my persecutors,
For they are too strong for me.

“Bring my soul out of prison,
So that I may give thanks to Your name;
The righteous will surround me,
For You will deal bountifully with me.”

Dear Lord in heaven, You hear the cries of Steve's heart before You. Lord, I lift up to You each one of their hearts, to come into agreement with Your heart, to love one another. I bind the gossip, strife, judgment, accusations and division, leveled against Steve. Reveal to each one their part and bring conviction wherever needed, that not another sunset will go down without love and forgiveness beginning to flow once again within this family. In Jesus Name Amen. Giving You all the glory and praise for the mending of hearts and healing that You will bring.

Lord, in Your goodness, take the burden that Steve is carrying in his heart. Give him wisdom to follow Your leading, so that he would say no more than You would say. Give him the bigger picture that You are needing to deal with issue's of the heart in each of these family members. Cause him to let go, and allow You to work. Cause conviction forgiveness and love to flow. Cause Steve to know that he is not responsible for the responses and choices of others, but only to pray, believe, walk in love, and trust You Lord to do the rest.

Virginia Arnke
STEVE,

I am praying for you right now...it sounds like an enemy attack.

Father, I plead the blood of Christ over Steve right now and I rebuke satan and his demons and bind them and send them where you Jesus sends them. I pray that you will thwart all of these false accusations and that you will cause what has happened here to work for good. That you will speak peace to Steve right now
and place your angels around him. I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

His Blessings upon you....Virginia
I am in agreement for Steve in this prayer from Virginia! Also, I bind the spirit of confusion over Steve and his family. Let God arise in and over Steve, and let His enemies be scattered! In Jesus name. Grace and Peace to Steve and family. AMEN! Neal

Brother SteveW,
The had me to pray some more for you.
Then the Lord led me to:
2Tim.3:1)This know also,that in the last days
perilous times shall come.
(Peril)means trouble.And that can come in many
different ways.
So again this vessel says to PRAISE THE LORD.
We are all going thru some type of peril.
In Jesus name,
Star

Virginia, Knight Michael, Kolleen, Neal and Star...

What an absolute blessing you are. You are so precious in the eyes of the Lord and in mine as well.

I can literally feel the power of the prayers that have gone up. It's wonderful when the Lord starts ministering to you and you begin to feel and sense the release from the attacks of the enemy. Then the Lord starts saying that he will restore all that the enemy has tried to destroy. We serve such an incredible God. I really stand in awe of who He is.

Blessings on all of you. You really have no clue how much I appreciate your love.

We all stand shoulder to shoulder in prayer for you brother. You are much loved. Our Lord will prevail.

ybiC / Paul

Steve, i pray that you are able to withstand this attack, and to handle it in the way Jesus would. I really like what Teresa said about praise. God inhabits the praises of his people, and we need to go where he lives if we want to be in his presence. Simple, eh? but we forget. Others forget, too, and maybe by seeing you in his presence (in his praise) your family will be brought closer, as well.

I have always enjoyed your posts, and we all see that you have a heart for God. Stay the course. "To those who overcome" means that there is something to overcome, and you are being tested now. React wisely.

God Bless!

Paul and don...

Thank you.

don...To those who overcome" means that there is something to overcome.

That is really a good word! I really like that!!You're exactly right. It's easy to forget, isn't it!!! Thanks

Paul...You're a blessing brother!

Dearest Brother;
So many times you have prayed for my Mrs and me. In you heart I know you wonder why, your family would believe a lie!! I'm sorry for the pain this has caused you. You have had more than your share of coping with diseases, medications and now these delusions taken without question as fact.
I'm lifting you up, loosening and binding, asking for favor and healing.
Bless you!!!

Patrick

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Steve.... I am praying for you and your family. With your Mother so sick, now is not the time for what is happening to you. Pain medications can alter the minds of people that normally would live a life for Christ. I think some of this is pain medication related. Your sister should be made aware the effects of these types of meds on a older person and how it can change their personalities. I pray that your close knit family will once again come together in love not only with the Lord, but also as a family.

Hang is there Steve, this is the work of the evil one. Out loud, with full voice rebuke satan and his demons and demand that they flee from you, then ask the Lord to send a hedge of protection over you dear brother. Just keep rebuking satan, he can't stand the name of Jesus, it will cause him to vamoose in short order.

Love................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

In agreement with everyone here Steve. I am also praying for you brother!

Dear Steve,

I am praying in agreement with our brothers and sisters here. As we cast our cares at Jesus' feet His hands are loosed to take charge.

Father we stand together here for our brother and plead the blood of your Son over him. We bring the blood of Jesus against all the evil that desires to come against him and his family.

We thank you Father for your love and care. We give all the glory to You.

Jehovah Shalom, visit this family and bring your peace and comfort.

Thank you, Lord for all that will be accomplished. We praise your Name!

I'm not sure, Steve, if this video is for you or me! but...........Stand, Pray and Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him! And know you are not alone!

Steve, Jesus said our worst enemies would be our very own families. This is because they are who the enemy uses to comes against his Chosen. The ones we love so it hurts us the most. That is what this is I assure you. I got through things with my Christian family as well. Serious hurts have happened. I dont hurt them but they constantly hurt me.

The Lord has revealed this is how we become OVERCOMERS. We know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities and must see that. It hurts terribly, I know. But it is the enemy we are fighting.

So please step away from it, pray for those who have hurt you and know that Jesus was also betrayed, was lied about,was misunderstood and frankly was persecuted. This is persecution.

So press in, lift up your voice in praise which breaks the yolk, pray for those who have mistreated you amd get a big A+ in this one of the last tests of your life.

I will be praying for you. You are a good man.
You will get through this

Bless you and your family

Steve, I haven't read all the above comments, so I may just be repeating what someone else has said, so bear with me. (Out of the mouth of two witnesses...)

I believe you are being persecuted by the enemy because of the GOOD you are doing. Even JESUS HIMSELF was rejected by his own brothers.

Satan is pulling out all the stops on all of us, sickness, financial hardships, job losses, house situations, family, on and on. The more we try the harder it's gonna get.

YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG, STEVE. AND YOU CAN DO IT, BROTHER. YOU CAN!!! Since you have a strong personality like your dad, then that will get you through. Just lean on the Lord, and LEAN HARD! Don't trust your own understanding; it is too emotional right now. In fact, just LET GO of this and see God's Hand at work. He is always so full of wonderful surprises.

I'm praying for you right now, buddy.

DO NOT LET THE ENEMY DISTRACT YOU!

I pray this find you doing well and enjoying this new spring season. I wanted to take a moment to encourage you to keep pressing forward in this new season. As I stated in my last e-mail release the Easter/Passover season saw us entering into a new season in the Lord , in Time and in His Spirit. This is a season of breakthrough and answered prayers- in short, a season to walk under open heavens.

However for many of us, it may not feel like it because the enemy has unleashed a stream of distractions like pain, loss, upheaval, etc. to steal our attention and bring in fear. For some of you these distractions are personal and happening to you for others it is happening to your family or around you and it all seems to be happening at once. The enemy wants to get you to fear because fear is a thief that steals your peace and ability to hear God's voice. Fear is also a doorway for other demonic harassment to come into your life and set up shop. this is all being done so that you will turn your attention away from God and the breakthrough season you are currently in. If the enemy can get you to distrust and doubt God in this season he knows you will lose your place for breakthrough and advancement into the promises God has for you. DO NOT GIVE INTO THE DISTRACTION!!!

Keep your focus up onto the Lord and harken to His voice. When the enemy comes in like a flood the Lord Raises a standard!! Ask the Lord to remove every root of distraction that the enemy has laid for you and press through in faith as you pray. Victory is yours and is assured as you press into Him and stand!!! The enemy knows he is in a battle for YOUR future so stand and he will flee and bow to the plans of the Lord over your life.

Submit to God ( place yourself before him in quiet and trust and get the word he has for you in this season) Resist the enemy( stand, agree with God and decree out His truth over your life) and the enemy will flee ( then you will have victory!)

God is doing incredible things in this season!! This is not the last season anymore!!! You have shifted and are still shifting into the new. Don't let the enemy pull your focus backwards. Lift your head up and and rise up to incredible faith so that you can have the fullness of the joy that awaits you in Christ when the promises come to pass in your life.

God loves you and He has good plans for your future. Agree with Him, call that which is not in your current circumstance as though it is and you will break through because enemy or no enemy GOD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL!!! He is for you so agree with him and move forward!

Below you will find some new information from GRM. I hope to see you guys in San Antonio. If you'd like the GRM team to come to your town send me a note and we will set it up. We pray the Lord overshadows your every step with His glorious presence.

Keep Shinning for Him!

Mignon Murrell

Glory Reign Ministries

Dearest SteveW - first, I love you, my heart breaks for you and I will lift you up in prayer. Steve, when I read your post the first thing that came to my mine was when Jesus was talking about how if the world hated Him, they would hate you as well. The bible also tells us that if we are persecuted for our faith to revoice because of the reward you would receive in heaven!! I know this isn't much help to you now, right now it is the pits that your own family is turning against you, but in the bible it also says that son will turn against father, daughter against mother, so on and so on. That sounds like what is happening to you - stay strong in the power of Jesus, resist the temptation to fight back at them! Just keep thinking - what would Jesus do? When I get into situations like this, I ask myself that question and it becomes clear what I need to do - love them unconditionally - that is what Jesus would do. With love and calmness, tell your family the truth and then leave it with the good Lord. If they are trully christians then they will see the truth and will love you in return, if not, then shake the sand from your feet and keep your focus on Jesus and the work He has for you in these last days! Remember in the bible it tells you not to cast your pearls at the feet of swine for they will turn and bite your leg!!

Steve, I love you, I am here for you and I am your sister, always will be! Can't wait to give you a big sister hug when we are in heaven! Just keep looking at Jesus, you can't go wrong!Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Praying for you Steve that you would be in peace and feel the love of Jesus all around you. I pray that you would be able to demonstrate the Fruit of the Spirit to all your family in spite of what they are doing and that the angels would constantly strengthen you in each encounter you have with them.

Blessings brother.

SteveW,
Rom.8:18)For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
1Thes.5:18)In everything give thanks:for this is
the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.
This vessel prays that these scriptures HELP.
GOD BLESS YOU,
Star

Steve

I totally understand your position. I help a lady who has demitia and when I am there she tells me all kinds of things about her family and how she feels like a prisoner in her house. It would always get to me and I would just look at her side and what she was telling me and thought for sure they were neglecting her. I then talked to a friend who does homecare....without even telling the whole story she was able to tell me exactly what it is like for her family to have to take care of her.

She also told me how when people get older they get very demanding and having some of their freedoms taken away can be a huge stress to them.

She let me see how her family really cares for her and how hard it has to be to deal with her demands and take care of all her needs...she stated things exactly like they were....

So now i pray for her and anytime she starts to get neg about thing (which is every time I am there) I turn it around and tell her how much her family loves her.....and I point out all the positive.

It is not fair your family should judge you if they are not walking in your shoes ...

you are doing the best you can while no one else is there dealing with this day and night so how can they possibly really know how things are.

My friend said it is not uncommon for the elderly to become negitive about things.

I will pray for you and your family that they will have understanding.

The lady I help one day when I got there was crying and saying how she wanted to die because she can not leave her house. She had also been collecting pine cones from her yard since before christmas and telling me how she was going to paint them and make arangements for gifts with them. After I left that day I called my friend and she gave me lots of wisdom as usual...so I prayed for her and the next time I went she had gold paint on her hands (from spray painting her pine cones) and was talking about her former boyfriend came to visit and took her out...also one of her daughters came and took her out for the day...and she told of other places she went to also... i was soo happy and thankful that God took care of her that way.

Trust that God will take care of you and your family. God bless...and I am so sorry you have to go through this..but you are not alone....

Brother Steve,

I am for you.

Know that you are not alone. I also have had a serious attack from a business relationship this month which is very similar to what you are describing. Words twisted. People not listening... then spreading slanderous things that are not true.

I encourage you to read Virginia's post a few days ago: A Warning from God....lyn grainger.

I believe this is what is happening here. It’s not just you. It is rampant this month throughout the body in many I have spoken with. The enemy is using whoever he can get to. This should also tell you something about your sister’s spiritual condition & help you for her.

Will keep you & your family before the throne.

TN Dove
Brother Steve,

I am for you.

Know that you are not alone. I also have had a serious attack from a business relationship this month which is very similar to what you are describing. Words twisted. People not listening... then spreading slanderous things that are not true.

I encourage you to read Virginia's post a few days ago: A Warning from God....lyn grainger.

I believe this is what is happening here. It’s not just you. It is rampant this month throughout the body in many I have spoken with. The enemy is using whoever he can get to. This should also tell you something about your sister’s spiritual condition & help you for her.

Will keep you & your family before the throne.

Interesting TnDove...this is exactly what happened to my son... Iam going to share this post with him... I am sure he will be encouraged.....

Praying over you brother.

As 2HH reminded us, and I too know how it feels to have family hurt you over and over again for no just reason,"Jesus said our worst enemies would be our very own families"

YSIC
Brenz

Steve:

Only just reading your prayer request for first time today. What you are going through must be heartbreaking! I certainly stand in agreement with our brothers and sisters here at RITA who have posted their prayers for you and your family, and we know that our Lord has promised to be with us whenever two or more are gathered together in His name.

I am reminded of the thread I believe Virginia posted here several days ago, it may be applicable in your case:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=955195&cmd=show

I have prayed, and will do so again, declaring that He who is in you (and from what I gather, in several others of your family) is greater than he who is in the world and seeks to destroy. Jesus is our Healer, and He loves His children; it is to His honor when we come to Him declaring our reliance on Him for our every need. But you know all this...

"This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles." Psalm 34:6, NASB

May the comforting Presence of our Lord be made very real to you

Dearest Steve, I am sorry to hear you are going through this.

May the Light in you stay strong, for the enemy can't stand the Spirit's grace and love and your praises to Almighty God.

Praying our God's great peace will flood your soul, Steve. May our God's ministering angels comfort you. Lord, rebuke this turmoil of the devil, and draw each family member close to You, Jesus.

It' so like the enemy to cause strife among Christ's beloved. . . I pray, Steve, our God surrounds you in His shielded Wing of rest and strength and peace.

May this 'valley' prove that God's Light and Love is covering you with showers of Christ's calming. May you sense the assurance that Abba Father is leading you through this.

Praying, Steve, . . God's blessings and overflowing peace and rest over you, as the Spirit halts the devil's tactics among your loved ones . .

Rita...

Wow!!!!! You have blessed me and also quieted the storm that was raging inside of me. It doesn't matter how strong a person is or isn't in the Lord, but there is always a test that can come your way that feels so overwhelming that you feel like you're going to break. Tests are there, as so many have spoken to ultimately bring glory to the Lord. It will in their lives and in mine as well. The key is to PRAISE!!!

When I step back and see the greater picture, it's always fascinating to me to see how the spiritual world works and how hard the enemy tries, but can't take those that belong to Him. I may analyse too much but when I step back, and analyse this...there is so much to learn.

I wrote an email to my sister and just told her how important and dear she is to me. And she is all of that! She is not a monster either. But the enemy did "play" all of us. He is a monster! A monster of iniquity!

Blessings on all of you, for you have spent your time and your energy to give to me and the entire family. You have no idea the comfort and love that sends this direction. Thank you for all the counsel, as that too is so important. I love you all.

And Rhonda...everything you listed we are going through. My dad used to say that some are called to be tested and worked on for a lifetime, and then be used for only a short period of time. Now trust me He receives glory through every step of the process, but sometimes there is only a short period that that vessel He created is used to it's fullest.

In all things give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus!

You all are such an incredible blessing. When we meet, we will hug and know we have won the fight through Him who loves us. To God BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

I will update you when things turn, as you deserve to see what our Lord has done. Thank you!

YBIC
Steve

Hi Steve.

Been there, done this. In my family it was a power- control trip of my only sibling--more the sil. They smelled money and wanted full charge. Brother and sister wouldn't be allowed to work together as the parental wills were expressed. The attacks were deliberate lies to make me feel like a worm when the only problem was that I existed at all. My mother was trying to change her will when she caught on to what I didn't know yet. No one will ever convince me this didn't contribute to her death.

My father didn't have the complete family circle around him after her death because of these cruel games. It tore my family apart and even a daughter is gone because of who she decided to believe without ever checking with her own parents to get truth. In the end, she was working to the point of advising them against her own parents. Ours hasn't been a happy ending.

I wish I'd had Rita in my life then. I never knew anyone who went through this before. I felt ashamed at what was being said deliberately to humiliate me when I didn't do anything nor deserve what they did. I figured out what was going on and sought scripture and Jesus like never before. I did ask for prayer at church but doubt it lasted more than a week. Like TN Dove, we ended up in court. I was trying to protect my dad. No one could see what was going on apparently but me, and my brother managed to hold on to the financial end. Imagine how I felt when at the very end I found out brother had invested most everything in Enron and lost dad's shirt for him! God does have a sense of humor.

For me it was about saving the family. They wanted everything of value. Money and things in the home. I'd never seen such greed in all my life. Supposedly Christian people became vicious monsters. True colors came out big time. Then there was the Catholic/Protestant clash present, too. That didn't help. Sil's feeling better than thou because she was and my parent's and I wern't. She couldn't allow her kids to see anything positive happening through Protestants. Horrors.

2 Timothy 3 brought comfort. Actually all in 2 Timothy.
As others have pointed out our own families are our own worst enemies. Remember this Satan cannot stand praise of God. That's a warfare weapon. Sing songs of praise continually. Rebuke the devil. I made it my business to find out all I could about how to do spiritual warfare. Learn the names of the strongmen to bind. Many minor demon categories fall under that one strongman. When you battle him--the others go with him.

Pray for these others spreading gossip (we know what this says about their spiritual condition and what that declares). BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL CONDITION. Praise God!!

Your hardest task is in forgiving them. But you must do this for yourself. I was confused on this issue because I thought that meant I needed to fellowship again with them and I couldn't go there. Not that they wanted me to do so, but I thought I needed to tell them I forgave them in person. I really struggled here. Eventually there was a sermon a heard that answered my questions here which I followed up with a personal discussion with a Pastor. If I felt threatened in any way, I did not need to do that.

I have forgiven all involved but have no desire to see them or fellowship with them ever again. And the Pastor said if I felt threatened I didn't have to. There's a scripturethat declares we are to leave them--to shake the dust off our feet. Have nothing to do with them.

This hurts but I can't be put back into an abusive relationship either. No one will ever know the grief nor tears shed over this. The greatest, of course, being my oldest daughter. In so many ways she "died" to me.

Jesus says we must cling to Him and walk away from family members for Him. I will never understand what happened to my daughter but I do know she's chosen to go her own way and to remain close to this aunt and uncle no matter how much she's been deceived. She was an adult at the time and one day she'll know truth. I pray for here and have wrestled with God begging Him to send someone to her that she will listen to with regards to repenting and being prepared for the Rapture. She's been placed in His care. I let go. So difficult to do but I can't force her to know truth or to return to her dad and I. She got herself into this mess; her hands aren't clean, and she'll need to work this out on her own terms.

Steve, I pray this all turns around for you. You have the prayers of mighty warriors behind you that I didn't have. You'vw excellent advice, scriptures to turn to and you know the reason and why this is happening. You're farther ahead of the game then I ever was at this point. It's overwhelming and you spend time going over and over this in your mind trying to figure out what's going on, how did I contribute to this, how can I best honor Jesus in this, what can I do to stop this, what should I do.....? I know.

Things like this take on a life of their own. You can't outwit them. They're always one step ahead of you in their game playing with your life. Just cling to Jesus as never before. I did mention my situation in case there's any similarity. Does mom have money behind her? Anything of value? Is there some reason sister would want to remove you from the picture? Something to control?

Is it really that she believes your mom, not understanding the medicine and reactions to that? Or is it she's latched on to this because she wants to believe it for some other purpose? You, too, are wondering why she never talked to you first about this. That was a question I kept asking myself and wouldn't rest until I had some answers I needed to understand what was going on. I didn't like them, but needed to know because I had to know what I really was dealing with and to protect my dad. This reminds me so much of what I went through. Sometimes we can learn through what someone else shares in their own story. If that in any way can help you then it's worth repeating. The spiritual differences alone can cause trouble all by themselves.

My prayers will be until I've heard this has turned around and you no longer need them. Know this. The enemy of our souls found willing, gullible souls unprotected that he could use against you. This is an attack on Jesus--in you. The battle is the Lord's. He will fight for you. The bullets directed at you will miss, but it's the ones addressed to "whom it may concern" that becomes friendly fire that may cause more damage. You will come out of this closer than ever to the Lord. You'll grow spiritually. You'll learn much about yourself in the process. Above all you know you're innocent of these charges they're trying to put on you. You know no one at Rita believes them. Stand tall for Jesus. Know Satan's purpose and don't torture yourself over this. Easier said then done, I know. But you're in a stronger place to stand then I was. You won't have to put up with this for years. But they will. Feel sorry for them. You and your mom will be better off soon. Put your armor on, Plead the Blood of Jesus all around you and send those demons to Jesus to dispose of in His mighty name and power. God bless you, Steve. Take care of yourself physically and take breaks. Do something enjoyable to get away from the stress of it all. Love, VC PS Be all the overcomer you already are!!

-----------------------------------------

Joyful Susan--How did things turn out for you and your son after the meeting with the Principal?

Dear Steve,

I am praying in agreement with our brothers and sisters here. As we cast our cares at Jesus' feet His hands are loosed to take charge.

Father we stand together here for our brother and plead the blood of your Son over him. We bring the blood of Jesus against all the evil that desires to come against him and his family.

We thank you Father for your love and care. We give all the glory to You.

Jehovah Shalom, visit this family and bring your peace and comfort.

Thank you, Lord for all that will be accomplished. We praise your Name!

Agreeing in prayer for you and your family, dear brother.

Steve he came into the room already with his answer...would not listen to what i had to say or my son...continued to tell me that my son was not telling me the truth...told me things I was trying to say were irrelevant to the situation and when I asked what was said during their meeting together....my son said he was twisting what my son actually said.....

but I do believe I saw the truth and during the meeting I looked at my son and said you were right no one here will listen.... the principal kept shaking his head at me and and saying no...and then he would kind of laugh or roll his eyes.... my son later told me he was about to get up and leave because of the way the principal was acting towards us.

my son did learn though...i think the lesson was to not give into intimidation no matter how hard it will get to prove that you are innocent...that was my sons mistake he gave in because he knew he was not going to be believed anyway and why go through what he knew from the past was about to take place...but i told him either way it was a lie and that he is old enough to start acting like an adult and the best thing to do is to keep his christian witness and just like Jesus when they accused him he never gave in.....

in the long run it was a good lesson for my son and me.... and we are leaving here soon anyway...and thats the most important part...

Thank you so much for asking especially when you are dealing with an attack yourself.....this is why what TNDove posted hit home with me..and I am sure will encourage my son....

Victory Chantor...

You've gone through quite the fire, with a court case and daughter leaving. We know the tears that is felt when a daughter decides to abandon you completely. As we were entering the 5th year of our youngest disappearing with a cult, I asked the Lord if I could go on a fast to help break the chains of darkness over her, as she was on drugs and was sleep deprived. He said after your vacation, so I waited. After we had the vacation, the Lord said now. He layed out for me how long, what He wanted, which was 40 days, so I quickly agreed. It literally could have been a year and I would have said yes. During that fast the Holy Spirit spoke very quietly to my heart, without a word being spoken that she would come home at the end of the year, after it had changed back to Pacific Daylight Time but would be home before Christmas. He continued confirming it to my heart during the last 20 days. On the 3rd week of Novemeber our oldest daughter brought her by the house and that lasted only 5 minutes and we didn't get past the entrance, but the separation had been broken. It took several years to mend the relationship but that is now done. She isn't walking with the Lord yet, but knows what needs to be done.

Maybe Tomorrow...thank you for your love. I love you sis!

Joyful Susan...You too have gone and are going through the fire. The thing that came to mind with both of your posts was the words of the Lord. "Take up your cross and follow Me"!!! You however are facing other stuggles and so I want to pray for you.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I break the chains that would bind Susan physically and emotionally. I say in the Name of Jesus, satan and demon powers, let her go. For greater is He that is in me than you that are in the world. It is written, resist the devil and he will flee from you. I release the healing power of the bruises and stripes that You bore for us dear Lord over Joyful Susan, in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Be healed dear sister!!!

The cross is all of the cares of life and also all the burdens and lies and hardships we're called on to carry during our stay here on earth. I know I'm not alone in what I'm having to endure, but with all of these prayers and love flowing from the Father above, the enemy can't even come close to standing. He has no choice but to flee.

I'm very fortunate that forgiving is not normally a hard thing normally for me to do. There have been times though, especially when those offenses have been toward our kids. I have a harder time bearing them and forgiving when it's done to them. Guess it's not always easy then is it????

The tricky part is bearing that cross and yet walking in all the areas He has called us to overcome in. That's where only in Him are we strong. Otherwise we fail.

Blessings on you all. Thank you!!!

YBIC
Steve

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com