Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rita Family Music Video

Hey All,

This is a video slideshow of all the avatars I have made for my RITA family. I thought it would be really cool to share it with everyone. I hope you all like it

Re: Question for Charity regarding video hosting

Here is what I was able to upload to TinyPic so everybody can have a preview of what is to come.

Re: Question for Charity regarding video hosting

WOW Knight Michael, that is REALLY COOL!! I don't know how I missed this thread before. It seems like a whole bunch of threads went by quickly and I didn't see them.

Thanks for putting this together! It was neat to see all your good work. You are good at making these and we are blessed to have you do them for us.

It was fun to see our whole group of warriors! It was fun to see my avatar go by too!

Blessings bro!

Re: Rita Family Music Video

Thanks for your response Diane. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it. Have a great weekend RITA family!!!!!!

Way to go, Knight Michael! I love it.
Neat idea, putting RITA's army all
together into one great video!
God bless~
Char

Wow Knight Michael you out did yourself again!!!

Fantastic job as always!! And just love how you had the pictures match the words to the music and I love how you had my avatar AngelHeart come on when the words said "I want to feel the world with your Heart!!!

Well done my good and faithful servant!!!

Hey I have a great idea Knight Michael why don't you post this on the Jesus Army Sticky for all to see!!

I would do it but I don't know how since it is not a youtube video.

And it would be a great way to end the sticky with this video attached to it

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

That's quite an impressive army already! Nice job.

AngelHeart,
I am glad that you picked up on that. I wasn't sure if that was too subtle...so I used the heart symbol transition also. Since this was my first attempt I am happy for the most part how it came out. My next project will be to do a "Machinima". That is a video using a video game engine synced with a narration or music track. City of Heroes has the capability to record your game session. Once you have your saved file you can then import it into an editing package and tweak it. Then save it from a text file to a video style format.

Going to have to do some research how exactly to do that...but video would be even cooler than a slideshow, don't you think? Hmmm...it just dawned on me that normally I can only log on one character at a time...but they have a construction editor that allows you to make your own story arcs, which includes adding your own characters...That might allow me to use the saved costumes from several of our avatars so I could film them all in one area...unfortunately all these characters are not on the same server...but I might still be able to access the costumes...something for me to think on.

Yeah that would be really cool.

Thanks to everyone for all of your comments. I appreciate each and every one.

Knight Michael dear Bro,

You are one very talented Bro. What you have produced for all of us here is amazing!!!!!! You put your own special touch onto RITA.
Thanks Bro for my avatar

ybiC / Paul

That would be so cool Knight Michael our very own video game of Jesus warriors with our avatars if you could make that happen I would love to be able to play it!!!

So are you going to post this video on the Jesus Army sticky as well??

I think you should so everyone can get to see it!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Yes AngelHeart I posted the video to the Jesus Army thread. That was a great idea.

Paul, my Aussie Brother, you are more than welcome. That is the great thing about RITA is we all have gifts that we bring to the family. I am honored to be able to do my little part.

This was really cool Michael! I really liked the song too!! Thank you - we appreciate your talent!!

Michael--This is incredible and so much fun. Love the choice of music, too. My grandson is going to be so jealous. HA! He's the super hero entusiast. We have orders to take him to Iron Man 2 next weekend. Grandpa has budgeted it out for the "Big Day" lol--hopefully we'll be able to go yet?? The way things are happening so quickly it's hard to plan ahead for anything. I even wonder if he'll see the end of the school year and all the activites to celebrate that.

You are one talented man! Your plans for the "next round" sound equally amazing. Like a video game? Way to go! Thanks for creating my avatar and your patience while I persevered, determined for victory in using it. And now a Rita Super hero vid, too! Glad your enjoying doing this, as we're so glad to enjoy it! VC

Thanks all. Making this was a lot of fun!

Very cool! I bet that brought a smile to Jesus to see us all as his army!

Hi Knight Michael ~

Your video was great ~ and I am wondering if you are still taking requests for making avatars?

Sure Kolleen. I will make one for anyone who asks. Just let me know what your preferences might be. Skin tone, hair color, eye color, favorite color, etc. I will do my best to accommodate your request.

OH Super!

Is it possible to pattern it after this photo - with your cool wings included? .....horse included? And the colors in it are fine for me...so curious to see what you're able to do

Just however it works best for you ~ Thanks so much Knight Michael

I'm not able to do animals. They are not in the character generator. But I found a pretty cool Bride's dress. Plus I added the Angelic wings. I hope that you like it. It is up in the Jesus' Army thread at the top.

Knight Michael ~ Thanks so much for my avatar! I replied to you on the sticky, but wasn't sure you saw it....?

You are more than welcome. We all of us here on RITA are warriors in Christ. Not based on our strength but on HIS. We should all put on the armor of God every day. That we might join arms with one another and be as Shield Bearers. Lifting one another up and watching each others backs. Until the Lord comes.

Maranatha

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com