<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We Need to Pray For Isreal Now More Then Ever!!!!

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! Just tell all your family, friends & whom you know: These days, more than ever, we must stand beside the Promised Land & the people of Israel!

On your holiday / day off on 1. may ,

pray for the peace of jerusalem and invite all your friends at facebook to join us !

Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=108786382492394&ref=ts

Where ever you go whoever ever you know give everyone the message :Pray, pray and do what ever you can ! Be with the people - Go to Israel !
"and I will bless those who bless you,and in you all the families of the earth will be blessed. And I will curse those who curse thee" Gen12:3

Dear God My Heavenly Father, Please bring Peace to Jerusalem and Your choosen people this day. Give the leaders Your Wisdom, Your Guidance, Your Presence let them see the political traps that are set to snare them and give them the way through this dark valley. With the Defenders of the Border Bless Them Reveal to them the hidden attacks and agendas of the enemies. Put you Angels about the boundries you set to guard it. I Bless You Lord. Remember them, Comfort them. Open there eyes Oh Holy One of Isreal.

Thank You Lord for hearing my prayer and doing what is best to make this happen. Because you love me and I love you and there is nothing you can't do. And you say "Ask and you shall receive' so I stand on your word now that I have asked I shall receive it in faith in the name of Jesus your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven In Jesus Name Amen!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: We Need to Pray For Isreal Now More Then Ever!!!!

BIG AMEN TO THAT, I'M IN ABSOLUTE AGREEMENT WITH YOU, ANGELHEART!!!!

PRAYING for the Peace of Yerushalayim and fulfillment of the prophecy of one stick of Israel and the coming alive of Israel in a full mighty person in Yeshua.

Amen, Angelheart!! Israel needs our prayers more than ever. If she didn't have the Lord, she would be all alone out there.

You are so right Lisaleenie but with God before them nothing can be against them!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

A BIG AMEN TO THAT!! I sure would rather have Him as an ally than anyone else, because He is ALWAYS at our side and has the strength to help us!

DITTO!!! I AGREE!!!

This vessel comes in to total agreement with the
above prayers.
PEACE for Jerusalem.And Proection for BB.
Also Lord,DIVINE GUIDANCE DIRECTION for BB.
All in JESUS name,
Star

Amen. Peace in Jerusalem and Israel.

Salvation for your people open our eyes Lord to your truth. Open our ears to hear- to the Jew first and then the gentile.

May your kingdom come,
your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus name we pray. amen.

Raid the enemys camp Lord, and give me the hard rocky stoney ground.
Let many on the wrong road be turned around to truth,
even as Paul was turned to you.

Everyday!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Father, I pray for the peace of Jerusaelm as you have asked in Your word. I pray for all the Christians in the land of Israel that you will be with them, protect them and may they be abounding in the work You have assigned them. I pray for all the Jewish people all over the world that many will come to know you now and during the tribulation. I pray for all the Jewish ministries that are witnessing for you all over the world that they will be faithful until You bring them home. May many souls be won for the harvest in the months and years ahead.
I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com