<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tribulation Timeline! So Simple That A Caveman Can Grasp It! September 9, 2010 To September 21, 2017

Here is the timeline if 2010 is the correct year for the start of the tribulation period; otherwise known as Daniel's 70th week of seven years!

If it is this year then it must start by September 9, 2010!

Why? Because for this simple fact: If the tribulation period must end by the jubilee year, which has to begin on the feast of the day of atonement (Lev. 25:8-13); which will take place on September 21, 2017, or on the jewish calendar-the 15th of Tishri!

Then Mister Caveman! Count backwards seven years from September 21, 2017 to September 2016=1 Year;

Then from September 2016 To September 2015=2 Years;

Then from September 2015 To September 2014=3 Years;

Then from September 2014 To September 2013=4 Years;

Then from September 2013 To September 2012=5 Years;

Then from September 2012 To September 2011=6 Years;

Then from September 2011 To September 9,2010=7 Years!!!!

Also there are three other reasons why September 21, 2017 is the latest time marker for the end of the tribulation period!
They are found in three different sources! The Bible, the book of Josephus, and the Pyramid stones!

The bible source is in Daniel 12:11-13 from the middle time marker of the tribulation period, which begins when the abomination is set up in the jewish temple until the end of the tribulation period which is estimated to be about 1,290 days in duration!

So from the middle point of the tribulation period until the end of the tribulation period is a period of some 1,290 days!!!

The angel tells Daniel to rest in his land alottment at the end of this count of days with the addition of 75 plus days to the total of 1,335 days!!

Making it go from 1,290 days + 75 days= 1,335 days!!

This could be because during this three and a half year period there are at the most two 30 day months added to the year on the jewish calendar to compensate for the gentile calendar!!!

Now because Daniel is to enter is lot of land at the end of this day count is a sign that the year of jubilee has begun to commence!!

According to the jubilee year law in Leviticus all the jews will return to their own land and territory allotted to them by this proclaimed jubilee on the day of atonement!!!

The 50th year will be proclaimed at the end of this 49 year cycle! It almost has to come on a multiple of the number 7!!!!

The cycle began in the year 1967 and the restored Jerusalem to the state of Israel!!!

1967+ 49 years= 2016!!!

The beginning of this 50th year of jubilee begins on the feast of the day of atonement on September 21, 2017; since it must be proclaimed on the next multiple of 7!!

I will have to make this a Two part series!!! I am out of time on my computer session!!!!

Re: Tribulation Timeline! So Simple That A Caveman Can Grasp It! September 9, 2010 To September 21,

Wow CJ!! This makes my day!! Those are incredable numbers!!

This can't be just coincidence!!! It is so exact and biblical!!!

I am saving this post and putting it in my hope chest!!!

CJ! I think you will enjoy my second part also!!!
Nothing really new! But it has some surprises!!!
I will post it tomorrow!!!

Tribulation Timeline: Tishri 10, 2010 To Tishri 10, 2017 (1260 days = 42 months)

Using a 360 day Prophetic year of 30 day months. (42 months + 42 months = 70th Week of Daniel)

The 70th Shavua of Daniel

Re: Tribulation Timeline: Tishri 10, 2010 To Tishri 10, 2017 (1260 days = 42 months)

Amen, Scott! Another great post, my friend. It gives me some more rays of hope, praise the Lord!!

Good job, Mr. Caveman!

Re: Tribulation Timeline: Tishri 10, 2010 To Tishri 10, 2017 (1260 days = 42 months)

Scuggers your timeline just sent shivers up my spine!! Not kidding!! I got goose bumps on my arm when I saw that April 15, 2014 date for the Abomination of Desolation!!!

Wowie!! Baheebajeebs!! Which means Awesome in English to the tenth power!!!

Lisa how are you doing lately!! It seems that the Caveman you have pictured is looking far more spiritual then I am right now!!!

I feel like I cannot be myself and totally be liberated until this elephant is off my shoulders!!!

That elephant is my house!!

But I know you have your own elephant that is making you very conscious of your own well being!!!

I sure pray constantly that the Lord is giving you a fast recovery from your health dilemma!!!

If we were in the tribulation period right now and our lives were on the line; I would probably be the first up there in line to be beheaded for my faith just to get it over with!!! That blade would be nothing compared to the trails that I have been put through--at lest it feels like it!!!

Scott, you said:
Making it go from 1,290 days + 75 days= 1,335 days!!

When I add those numbers up, the total is 1,365 days, instead of 1,335.

Max thanks for the correction!!

I was thinking of the regular count of biblical days to the last half of the tribulation period which is 1,260 days!!!

If you add 75 days to this 1,260 days then you get 1,335 days!!!

The reason why there are these two addition months of 30 days each(30+30) + 15= 75 days is most likely because the jewish calendar adds a month on to their years every two years or so!!!

The 15 extra days could be for the half year or the 6 months which would make it 15 days short of the last year of this three and one half year period!!!

So actually for this whole 1,260 day period you are adding two 30 day months for the first three years and for the last 6 month period you are adding 15 days to make up a total count of 1,335 days until the end of the tribulation period!!!

I could be wrong again on my calculations but it is an inexact science!

Thank you Scott for your clear explenation.

Scott
Scuggers your timeline just sent shivers up my spine!! Not kidding!! I got goose bumps on my arm when I saw that April 15, 2014 date for the Abomination of Desolation!!!

Scott,

the dates were derived based on the Michael Rood Chronology. Basically the Gregorian dates cannot be determined until a month or so before the time. That's why it's impossible to get the exact dating.

Rood's chronology is accurate to 6 decimal places [looking backward's] but the future is simply forecast and not locked down; the months and days but not the year

The detailed, 3-tiered study on the Daniel code

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com