Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rapture in May?

Hello Rita. I just found you guys.

The Lord told my husband 2009 was our last summer.

He told me I would not harvest hay this year- (2010)
I'd be gone. hummm

I wondered if we would die in a FeMa camp, but God told me not to worry-
he would come get me.

I treasure the things in my heart he has told me, and ponder the things you all speak of here.

You gave me confermation of the things I already knew.

You all are awesome,
CJ is awesome.

Meet you all soon and very soon.

mountain mollie
the Lolo Trail
northcentral Idaho

Re: rapture in May?

mountian MOllie...Welcome to our family and YOU are awesome too....

Hi susan- thanks.

I stumble and fall down and I miss the way
but keep on going forward. Or I sit down. LOL>

and wait. They that wait upon the Lord,
shall renew their strength
They shall run and not be weary - Isa 40; 31

Lord, teach me to wait.

Thank you for your confirmation about being told you would be gone and not harvesting hay in 2010. That is very interesting that you were not part of this fellowship here at the time and heard that from the Lord separately.

WELCOME MOUNTAIN MOLLIE!!!
Are you in the Rockies??
At least one mile higher and one day closer!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

A VERY WARM WELCOME MOLLIE!!!
WE ARE HOPING AND BELIEVING THE SAME AS YOU ARE.
BLESS YOU SISTER

Welcome Mountain Mollie and your husband as well....

YBIC
Rich E

City guy question sis, on a normal year when would the blades hit the hay? Obviously, before summer starts, but looking for more exact time. Thanks and a mighty WELCOME! Neal

MtMollie,

Jesus just told me too, that we would not go through summer!! Thank you for confirming this for me!!!

Love, Carlee

Hi Mollie,

First, I would like to give you a warm welcome.

Secondly, I would like to say that last year I felt as if the Lord wanted me to double my garden for some extra food. He also told me that 2009 would be my last summer to prepare. Several times he told me this while working in my garden.

I wasn't exactly sure what he meant. Was he coming back before next summer begins? Will the weather not be suitable for growing a garden? We will soon find out.

I am glad to know that you received the same confirmation.

DianeJo
Mountains of Tennessee

Email: tj1108@comcast.net

Welcome Mt. Mollie (love your name).

Hey, here's a question for you~ when exactly is hay-harvesting time???!!

I left the rockies-
When I was brave and strong and ture, I lived in Durango, Colorado.

I started crying, weeping for my nation- my people my church- and then
God sent me to the Bitterroots. LOL>

The Bitter-roots are way smaller than the rockies,
but way tougher for some unknown reason.

Welcome sister Mollie..

Joseph

Hay harvest for us on the mountain is end of June first of July to mid July. For them in the vzlley its 2-3 weeks sooner.

Harvest alfalfa before grass hay.

My storehouse is full. The Lord told me last year my storehouse was not for me.
( But those who are left behind? )

I just ponder these things in my heart, and prepare and wait. Tomorrow we will know for sure...

zephaniah 3; 18 /GNB

I have ended the threat of doom.

I recierved that scripture from a brother in church many years ago.

I still ponder these things.

My fear level goes up and God says,
remember the promise. Wow.

Mountain Mollie,
Welcome to RITA family as we fellowship and share with each other waiting for that great and wonderful reunion with our Lord.
Greetings, from Edelweiss (French mountains)

The song from the Sound of Music. Beautiful.

Neal- on a normal year when would the blades hit the hay?

Our early grass(foxtail) is headed out now.
Very unusual; 30 days early maybe? Foxtail grass gets harvested in July because of rain. (over ripe -poor quality-hay.)

WELCOME MT. MOLLIE,

You are truly a welcome blessing and love the words you have received which confirms much of what we have been led to believe that the time is VERY NEAR!!!!
Sounds like you live in Montana...I have heard of Bitterroots. I live in Idaho not too far from the Montana border. AGAIN...GREAT TO HAVE YOU ABORD!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Welcome, Dear Sister Molly!

I'm very happy to meet you and have you here watching and waiting with us.

Can't wait to meet you in the Air!

YSIC,
Chris N.

P.S. I love Idaho and would love to have lived there. I have a brother and his family that live just outside of Boise. My prefered spot would be up around Sandpoint/ Couer d' Alene.

Great to hear that we will be home before summer. In Texas it gets very hot and stays hot for about 3 to 4 months - usually into the last of September. We usually have many weeks above 100 degrees. Welcome Mollie, great to have you here and coming in with such a great message.

Mtnmollie,

Welcome dear Sis to the family of RITA. May you be blessed. The Lord is in control, we do not need to fear about FEMA camps or the like. You are his loved child.

Looking foward to your posts Sis

Love ybiC / Paul

Welcome Mollie! Thanks for the beautiful message. I sure hope we will soon meet in the air with our Lord. I can hardly wait another day! Leesa

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Welcome, welcome mtnmollie. Good to have you aboard the good ship RITA!

Hi mtn mollie!! I lived in Durango, Co when I was in the first/second grade, then we moved to Bayfield about 20 mi away!! What an incredibly beautiful area! Your post is very encouraging! I wonder if we went to school together, probably not depending on how old you are! I am 50! God bless you sister!!

(Melissa- I have friends in Bayfield-that I met in the San Juan wilderness; many years ago.)

The wedding supper shall begin -from

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Door_Shall_Be_Shut%2C_The_Chosen_Lifted_Up%2C_The_Wedding_Supper_Shall_Begin

My beloved and faithful bride has been given Me of The Father... Indeed, I have chosen her.

Her lamp is filled with oil and burns brightly,
Her face is filled with beauty...

And her vesture... Humble.
She is clothed in fine linens of white,
And makes ready... snip-

I am coming quickly for you!...
And no one can steal you away from My love...
No one can pluck you from The Father’s hand.
Therefore, sing and rejoice, fill your hearts with gladness...

For you are Mine, and have always been...

Predestined in The Beloved...

Says The Lord.

Mollie, That is beautiful and encouraging. I am so glad you are fellowshipping with us! God bless you!

Welcome to our family Mtn. Mollie - thank you for the encouragement you bring to us. It's so good to know there are soooo many out there looking for Pentecost or thereabouts to be the time of our departure. How I pray it happens! Hope we all get to see Jesus soon!!

Welcome mtmollie and your husband too. Tks for that encouraging message, yes we're all be with Our Savior very very very soon .... See you ..

Welcome Mtn/Mollie & your husband too!!! I too, sit 'n' wait for our dear Lord's return to (prayerfully) rapture us THIS month, down here in the beautiful Grand Canyon State of Arizona.

I have Idaho friends living there in Boise, Carla & Gary. Carla, was my cabinmate for when we spent the night onboard that beautiful oceanliner, Queen Mary Hotel in Long Beach, CA, as a fitting prelude to our weeklong cruise onboard Royal Caribbean's Monarch of The Seas. Onboard the latter ship, she also was my cabinmate. Our's was a Mexican cruise.

Now I'm looking forward to meeting ALL my fellow RITA family members onboard Noah's Ark, as we take our final heavenly cruise to our heavenly home THIS month.

What an awesome voyage that will be!?! Eh!?!

SNC I have been to the Queen Mary and also have cruised on the Monarch of the Seas (my only cruise)

I think that is amazing!

Loved the Queen Mary but the cool art deco lounge was closed. I wanted to see it. Guess I wont get there now.

WELCOME MOLLIE !! Bless you as you WATCH for HIM , bb

2HH
SNC I have been to the Queen Mary and also have cruised on the Monarch of the Seas (my only cruise)

I think that is amazing!

Loved the Queen Mary but the cool art deco lounge was closed. I wanted to see it. Guess I wont get there now.

WOW 2HH!!! What a major coincidence!?! I don't think I got to see that cool art deco lounge (unless that's the one w/the pink mirrors in it?) either, for some reason or another. If so, I did get to see it, but not the lounge/diningroom that was seen in original The Posiedon Adventure film? It looks like we're in the same boat (alittle play on words), so to speak, aren't we?

Bless you mtnmollie . . . welcome!!

Hey, 2HH . . I like the Queen Mary, too, Larry and I were married on the ship in 1987, and had the reception in the king's view room . .

The bride is made ready.

Here's Queen Mary 1 & 2 in Long Beach...

I saw this photo on T-Shirt in one of the shops aboard Queen Mary, as well framed on a wall in another shop as well too.

Hi there mtnmollie,

I really glad you joined in the fellowship Mollie as we eagerly await the Blessed Hope.

Enjoy the Refreshing of this Wonderful Watchers Oasis Sis.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you guys for your warm welcome.

Rita you are so cool- it is awesome to be here.

Wow. A people of the book.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com