Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are we stupid, or what?!?

HB 1388 PASSED !!

You just spent $20,000,000 to move members/supporters of Hamas, a terrorist organization, to the United States; they get housing, food, the whole enchilada.
HB 1388 PASSED

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not,
EVERYONE IN THE US needs to know.....

Something happened... H.R. 1388 was passed, behind our backs. You may want to read about it.. It wasn't mentioned on the news. Just went by on the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN Screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By Executive Order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza.

The "presidential determination," which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was signed and appears in the Federal Register.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review....itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the "terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, andlive in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful ?
To verify this for yourself:
www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.

Re: Are we stupid, or what?!?

Look if you cant get these patriots to start terrorizing you just have to import some.

This is so sad.. Right under our nose and behind our back..

People voted for "CHANGE".. I believe we the Church will soon be changed into that glorious new transformation to Jesus, while those that love this guy will get exactly what they voted for..

I just feel sorry for those middle of the road bunch, not watching and living for Jesus that will be left behind..

Joseph

Like so many have said, he is the Man of Lawlessness who will take a head wound and become the AC!

And I bet these will be the ones he employs when the USA is under martial law killing Christians in the tribulation.... Sharia Martial Law.... that is!!!!

This post really disturbed me, like I like sleep over it.

So I decdied to check it today.

HR 1388 passed in the spring of 2009, as the Serve America Act. It does not include language about Gaza, immigration or 20 million dollars.

So I googled those terms and found that on January 27, 2009, Obama signed an executive order providing that amount of money for refugees and immigration needs of people in Gaza (not Hamas). Here is the link: http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

Not all people in Gaza are Hamas members. I have read that many disagree with how Hamas has handled things. I imagine some of them are in serious danger living there in disagreement.

The executive order does not mention the word Hamas.

Please understand, I am not sharing this to cause division or to be flamed. But there are many,many people in the Gaza strip who are not expressing their faith through terrorism, and who are in deep need of salvation through Jesus. He is appearing to so many people in the mideast in dreams and visions. These people need our prayers to accept the gift so freely and sacrificially provided!

Hi Dee! It disturbed me too and I am glad that you checked it out!

Thank you Lord for bringing these people to America. Please show them your light and your love. Bring them into your kingdom.

I am a sinner saved by grace. Bring other sinners to your throne; and not just me. Give me the hard rocky stoney ground Lord.

It will grow the best in the kingdom this I know; people like Nicky Cruz. Is anything too hard for you to do? Creator of the universe can change the hearts of men. Hear my cry oh Lord.

Yes, I totally agree..Father,create in them a need for you Lord and may their spiritual eyes and ears be opened to the truth and that includes Pres. B. Obama...We are all saved by GRACE...None of us deserved it!!
"Your mercies are new every morning, GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS." Father, you are not prejudice, you hate sin, but love the sinner. I ask this in your name Jesus, amen.

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I'm glad the Other Dee looked further into this.

It's true that Palestinians who want peace with Israel are in grave danger. They are considered "collaborators" with the enemy and are subjected to abuse and even murder... their bodies been dragged through the streets and spit on.

I remeber a few years ago, when Arafat was still alive, that a Palestinian mother of seven was killed after her own teenage son was tortured into admitting she had been helping Israeli intelligence. He showed the scars on his back from the torture. Imagine this poor boy's agony and guilt over his mother's death!

Sometimes what they're found guilty of is nothing more than reaching out to their Jewish neighbors and attending camps or conferences that focus on setting politics and religion aside and just getting to know each other.

There have been historic migrations of people in the last few years.

Just before the eruption of the volcano in Iceland recently, I read an article about how an eighth of Iceland's total population has moved to other countries in the last few years because of the bad economy.

Likwewise, Florida saw it's first negative population growth since 1945 in 2009 (meaning more people left the state than moved to it, though lots are still moving there.)

The Lord moved me out of Florida a few years ago. I now believe it's because He was moving me to safety.
Many have had dreams and visions of the destruction of Florida.

I believe God is in the process of seperating the sheep from the goats. Moving His own to safety; moving those destined for wrath into their positions as well.

It may be that these Palestinians are marked for salvation. The Lord may be moving them to where they can hear the gospel, be saved...and then, be safe. (Or practice Christianity without harassment if they're already saved).

Many of our ancestors came to America to escape political and religious oppression. We should always keep the doors open for others seeking that same refuge. It's the very essence of who we are as Americans.

It needs to be done with discretion of course, to insure the bad don't sneek in. But we need to be careful not to judge people of Arab descent so quickly. Jesus died for them too and it's His will that they be saved and spend eternity with Him.

In our love for and zealous defense of Israel we have to be careful to remeber this.

That is interesting KA. God opened many doors for me here in Florida so I could escape the oppression of Atlanta and, I am so grateful. There is no state in the US I believe that is safe, we will all see disasters. I felt the most unsafe when I lived in California and, we know what could happen there. I have lived through a 7.0 earthquake in CA And recently 9 thousand lightning strikes, major flooding in GA, tornadoes, Ice storms...You cannot escape disasters in this country at all.

Israel does help needy Arabs too, it is documented and, I will post that video again, Arabs in Israel live in a democracy, and vote.

Yes, America is still a nation under God while we are still here, and all have ample access to the word of God...............for now.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

This money is not to bring refugees to America, but is going to the Palestinian Authority President to use as he sees fit. It is earmarked for aid to refugees (there), who would be whomever he feels fits that description, I assume. The underlying presidential order does mention Hamas, and says this money is not to be used to support Hamas or to go to anyone associated with them. However, it is going to the PA instead, who was the big dog in town until Hamas came along. I don't have a lot of faith that this money won't end up with Hamas, or that it will be used to aid refugees. Most of the money they get, whether from US or from other arab states, goes to fight Israel. While I, too, feel for the refugees there, again, this is NOT for people coming here, or even fleeing there, and the track record on their use of these funds is scary, to say the least.

Here is the text of the actual presidential order, for your review. This is not the same number as is shown above, but it is under this authority that the above was issued, per what I can find out:

The President
[[Page 34973]]
Presidential Determination No. 2007-20 of June 1, 2007
Assistance for the West Bank and Gaza
Memorandum for the Secretary of State
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 550(b) of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2006 (FOAA)(Public Law 109-102), as amended by the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Hurricane Recovery, 2006 (Public Law 109-234), sections 620K(e) and 620L(b)(4) of the Foreign Assistance Act, as added by the Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-446), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby certify and report that: With respect to the provision of assistance for the administrative and personal security costs of the Office of the President of the Palestinian Authority; for the activities of the President of the Palestinian Authority to promote democracy, peaceful resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the rule of law and to fulfill his duties as President, including, among other things, to maintain control of the management and security of border crossings and to foster the Middle East peace process; and, with respect to independent agencies:
it is in the national security interest of the United States to provide such assistance;
as the case may be, the President of the Palestinian Authority, the President's party, and independent agencies and any members thereof, including any individual or entity for which assistance is proposed to be provided, are not members of, appointed by, or effectively controlled by Hamas or any other foreign terrorist organization; and
such assistance provided hereunder will not be transferred or retransferred to any member of Hamas or other foreign terrorist organization or to any entity effectively controlled by Hamas or other foreign terrorist organization.
Accordingly, I hereby waive section 550(a) of the FOAA, as amended, and section 620K(a) of the Foreign Assistance Act, as amended, with respect to such assistance, and authorize such assistance for the above purposes.
Furthermore, I hereby determine that, with respect to assistance to nongovernmental organizations for the West Bank and Gaza other than assistance covered by paragraphs (b)(1), (2), and (3) of section 620L of the Foreign Assistance Act, as amended, it is in the national security interest of the United States to provide such assistance as the Secretary of State deems appropriate, and assign to the Secretary of State the functions under section 620L(b)(4)(B) regarding the specific programs, projects, and activities to be carried out using such assistance.
[[Page 34974]]
I also hereby assign the functions of the President under section 550(b) and (c) of the FOAA, as amended and as carried forward under the Revised Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2007 (Public Law 110-5), to the Secretary of State.
You are hereby authorized and directed to report this determination to the Congress and publish it in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)
THE WHITE HOUSE,
Washington, June 1, 2007.
[FR Doc. 07-3137
Filed 6-22-07; 9:57 am]

----------------------------------
The initial posting above does say that this is to resettle refugees to America, but that was a copy and paste of an e-mail from a source I semi-trust. The other posts on this thread caused me to research a little further (I should have done that to begin with , and appreciate you others for actually doing it). What i found out by doing more research was actually a little more unsettling than what i had originally thought....

In other words, our American $$$ are going down a Black Hole, never to be seen again. Like w/that other late PLO knott-head, Yasser Arafat did, when he took it all and stuffed into his own bank account all over other countries...like in Swiss Banks.

Now, what does THAT tell ya'? Uh!?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com