is ccoming.
My Love for you is so deep,
Adoni

Re: THE HOUR OF MY COMING

Nice, needed that today!!!!

Morning Star,
Was wondering about you.
This vessel prays that all is well with you.
The other day,I asked if I could pray for you.
But you never answered.
Take care,
Star
Ps.
Please look at Jacob's Rose.
The HOLY SPIRIT has given me two visions on the Rose.
Star

Jesus & Star, do I have time to finish out my April food stamp account B4 you come? So that I can have something to eat while waiting for You to come?

As you see, Dear Lord--I'm literally sitting on pins 'n' needles awaiting to hear Your blessed words, "COME UP HITHER!!!"

Thank you for the new message Star,

we are all so looking forward to not being in this sinful world,

but in our new bodies with white clothes, and praying for those in need,

I would use the stamps Sister in Christ.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Dear Star, thank you for this message. You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. My dizziness and feeling faint is getting worse now to the point where I'm afraid to leave the house. Some time back the Lord told you that He was going to heal me, and you asked that I may feel His healing. But the words that's He's giving you for us makes His returning sound so close that maybe what He means by healing is that He's going to take us all home so there are "no more tears or crying" anymore.

Like SisterNChrist, I too am sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear "Come up hither! I agree, SisterNChrist, use your food stamps.

God bless you, dear Star, for this message. You are such a special chosen vessel.

My Dear sister Lisaleenie,
You may be right.
This vessel has prayed for years for another christian sister to be healed.And our Lord said HE
would her.She is now in her mid 80's and in a rest
home.And is now taking insulin shots.
So you may be correct in your thought.
Another thing too.
One of the reasons that Jesus did not deliver her
yet.Was that for five years.She was loseing blood and
needed trasfusions.And while getting her transfusions.
She would witness to people.
Our Lord does awesome work.In strange ways.Or may
be in stead of strange ways.Different ways.
So you could be right.
Also,would you look at Jacob's Rose.Another
vision the Lord gave me.When my cousin and I were in
prayer.This vessel just thinks that Rose is awesome.
Love in Jesus,
Star

Dear Star, Good point about your dear friend in the nursing home, and witnessing for the Lord. I feel in my heart that the Lord wants me to take this time to spend more time with Him to get even closer to Him.

Awesome vision about Jacob's rose! I'm going back to read that again.

Hugs, dear sister!

Star,

Thank you so much for another encouraging word from our dear Lord. I really needed to hear that. As I am sitting here pondering on what to do. As with others here it seems as though our enemy is doing his best to defeat us. We will NOT be defeated no matter how hard he tries. Everyday through you our dear Lord give us the message to hang on, I am coming soon. Bless you Star and I thank our Lord for leading you here to RITA to give us the encouragement that we all so desperately need.

Eileen, my dear Sister.......I am praying for you and your healing. I worry about you that you are all alone with no one to lean on in this trying time. I am glad you found RITA and your brothers and sisters here who will help to get you through this difficult time.

Love to you both,

ysiC Panthia

In doing my errons this morning.
1.The LORD brought the song(now get this)
WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER.
So I sat in my car waiting for a certain place to
open.Singing,WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YOUNDER,I,
you will be there.
2.Did you know that our names ROLL are in PURPLE.
Cause we are of a ROYAL HOUSE.OF JESUS!!!!!!!
Lord this prays that when your children read this.
That you will send a double portion to each.Of what you know they need.Thank you Lord.
In JESUS name,
Star

SisterNChrist
Jesus & Star, do I have time to finish out my April food stamp account B4 you come? So that I can have something to eat while waiting for You to come?

As you see, Dear Lord--I'm literally sitting on pins 'n' needles awaiting to hear Your blessed words, "COME UP HITHER!!!"
You still get food stamps? I haven't seen those since I was a kid!! Remember S & H Green Stamps?? Wow, I'm old!

Leenie, I'm VERY concerned about you. I have a friend who is a Naturopath that you might want to call and talk to. He might be able to recommend some things to do. Sometimes allopathic medicine just doesn't have the right answers and they just leave you hanging. If you want his number, email me and I'll send it to you. He has helped me MANY times in the past 14 years.

Love you, sis.

Diane

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

This vessel was so excited,I left out some word.
Please forgive me.
Have a great day in Jesus.
OH Liesaleenie,you are never alone.Jesus is always
with each of us.
Since my husband's 2 months ago today.
This vessel lives by her self.
But I'm not alone.Just gives us more time to spend with the Lord.
Star

Lisa Lee!! Put your hand on the computer screen and pray and receive this anointed word by faith!

It is time for you to receive what I the Lord have for you!!!

This is not your faith in you! It is my faith alone that is in you that will give you the faith that you need to be well!!!!

Be healed in My Name saith the Lord!!!!

Lisa Lee!! I only know that if you will receive this Word that is given by my faith that it will have a positive work!!!!

I make no guarentee that I am anointed to do this!! But I pray that all RITA members will either touch the computer screen and even anoint this thread with your healing request in mind; so that you will get the full benefit of everybodies faith being pooled together so that the work of love mixed with faith will produce the desire healing in your life!!!! AMEN!!

Lisa it is up to you to receive this word and this prayer that will be ministered to you by all the participating members and also the members who will agree in spirit without knowing what it is they are praying for!!!

Just let yourself receive what the Lord has for you Lisa!!! Amen!!!

Scott,
This vessel is agreeing with you right now.
For our sisters healing.
Glory to God,
Star

Lisleenie,
What specificaly do you have?
That this vessel could pray for you.
If you don't mind me asking.
Star

Thanks Sister Star!! All we need is a few good prayer warriors who will agree in faith and we will nip this health problem of Lisa Lee in the bud!!!

She needs victory and healing now!!!! Lets lay hands on our computer screens and ask the Lord to reach His glorious arm down to touch our sister in a precious way and let us ask the Holy Spirit to pour out His healing power in her life so she can feel this awesome strength come back into all her systems and into her spirit!!!

This is a done deal in Jesus name!!!!

I am actually wiping away tears from my eyes as I write this! I guess that is the anointing coming out!!!
No one in the library is noticing me showing emotion because I am in a secluded area where there are some computers on a lonely table!!

I really do not feel very spiritual right now but God can still use us even if we are out of season or out of touch!!

It is not our faith that is the thing that heals someone! It is our faith in the healer!! Jesus is our Healer!!

He healed us long ago on the wooden and bloodied cross of His sacrifice for our broken and diseased bodies!!

It is our faith in that work that produces the visible results of that victory!!!

Diane C,
The food stamps.Are on a card.Looks like an ATM or
credit card.
Have a great day in Jesus,
Star

Lisaleenie

My dizziness and feeling faint is getting worse now to the point where I'm afraid to leave the house. Some time back the Lord told you that He was going to heal me, and you asked that I may feel His healing. .

Dear sis, back in 1997 I started getting those dizziness attacks, and I tried various things to see what my body was needing..

I finally bought Centrum Silver "ultra for mens" pills.. This takes the dizziness away.. If I quit taking this then I get these attacks again.. I do not know what element my body is needing but this works for me.

About a year ago, I looked on the side of this and a much cheaper brand showing the same items in the pills.

I thought I'd save a little money and bought the cheaper brand.. I started getting the dizzy attacks again.. Back to the Centrum Silver...

Hope this will help you sis..

Joseph

WOW Scott,
In the Spirit,all I could see.Was a lot of people
with their hand or hands on the computor screen.All
believeing in prayer with you.
And now I keep getting witnesses on this.
The Lord is getting ready to heal Lisaleenie.
So lets keep praying.ALL THE WAY LORD.
All in JESUs name.
Star
Ps. The Lord about knocked me out of my chair.
In praying for our sister.

Star, this is such a great word today. Thanks for all the encouraging you do. Praying for God to just bless you with whatever you need today and to increase your joy in Him.

Just am thought that has come to me...has Lisaleene been checked for anemia? I have felt this way when anemic.

Praying for a complete healing now her her.

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Touching the screen in agreement for Lisaleenie's healing

Thank you sister T/Sue.
Again the LORD had me singing.
WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YOUDER
Our names on the ROLL,are written in
ROYAL PURPLE,
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

I have touched the screen and prayed for Lisaleene's healing. Thank you Lord for what you are doing!!!

In Jesus name, amen. Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Star

Our names on the ROLL,are written in
ROYAL PURPLE,
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Love this! My favorite color.

Amen praying for Eileen too!! Star that is so wonderful and exciting!! Our names are already in Heaven!

God Bless all of RITA!!

Oh, thank you all so much my brothers and sisters in the Lord! I have been spending the morning with the Lord praying, reading His Word, and praising Him, and I just felt impressed to open my computer and came upon this wonderful thread. Scott, I placed my hands on the screen on my computer, and just started weeping. I'm trying with all my faith I can muster to believe the Lord for my healing. I've done everything I know to do, I've gone to doctors, I've gotten natural hormones and multivitamins from the health food store, I've rebuked the enemy, I've asked for prayer, I've seeked the Lord...now I just need to wait for His healing.

Thank you all so much, I love you all.

Lisa you are so right!!! You tried with all your faith!!

The word of the Lord was that it was His faith in you that will do the healing!!!

Plus we Ritans are using our faith to back yours up!!!

Now all you have to do Lisa is rest in His arms and open up for the receiving of your miracle!!!

I believe you will experience it when you lest expect it!!!

But it is yours now!!!!

TN Dove,

I was going to say the same thing. I,too, love purple. Now we know why!!

Thank you, Scott! I am going to lie down in a bit with my eyes closed and put on some praise music, and continue to pray to the Lord to receive His healing.

Thank you everyone!!

Have been praying and now with touching the screen....as Scot says, it is Jesus' faith that works the miracles. Thank you, Lord, it is all you! We willingly accompany you in this task by our acts of agreement.

Praise Your Holy Name!!!

God Bless you, Lisa

Lord we lift up our sister LisaLeenie in intercessory prayer. Lord may your healing touch surround her in Your embrace. May the words of the redeemed be heard as we join in faith for healing. We thank you in advance for Your great work. We lift up the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Lisaleenie
Dear Star, thank you for this message. You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. My dizziness and feeling faint is getting worse now to the point where I'm afraid to leave the house. Some time back the Lord told you that He was going to heal me, and you asked that I may feel His healing. But the words that's He's giving you for us makes His returning sound so close that maybe what He means by healing is that He's going to take us all home so there are "no more tears or crying" anymore.

Like SisterNChrist, I too am sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear "Come up hither! I agree, SisterNChrist, use your food stamps.

God bless you, dear Star, for this message. You are such a special chosen vessel.

Lisa try some "GINKGO BILOBA"...!!

PraiseHim
Thank you for the new message Star,

we are all so looking forward to not being in this sinful world,

but in our new bodies with white clothes, and praying for those in need,

I would use the stamps Sister in Christ.

Thank you, PraiseHim & Lisaleenie, I will do just that.

Diane C
SisterNChrist

You still get food stamps? I haven't seen those since I was a kid!! Remember S & H Green Stamps?? Wow, I'm old!

DianeC, our food stamps nowadays, are in a form of an credit card, hence making it MUCH easier to use. I record my remaining FS Balance amount (b/c of my bad memory) onto my grocery list, so I can show it to my check-out stand gal so she can subtract its amount off of my total grocery receipt. Cool, eh!?

Star
Diane C,
The food stamps.Are on a card.Looks like an ATM or
credit card.
Have a great day in Jesus,
Star

You're sooo right, Star...that's precisely what it is.

Father,

I join along with the others here crying out for healing for Lisaleenie.

Please pour Your healing out upon her today. Thank You Dear Lord.

In The Name of one who calls the stars by name, Jesus

Amen

Lisaleenie,

I suffered with dizziness for about 1 month. Dr's couldn't figure it out. I believe God healed me, it even tried coming back on me 1 week after I was healed and I rebuked it and hasn't returned. I do remember learning thought that lack of magnesium causes dizziness, so you might want to get a magnesium gel. I have some that I just rub on my skin everyday. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you all so much! I love you guys!

Panthia,
Praying for DIVINE GUIDANCE for you.
And JESUS's DIRECTION for you.
And Lord confirm to your daughter, your wants
for her.
In JESUS name,
Star

I have touched my computer and I have prayed dear Lisa. The Lord hears and answers the prayers of the faithful. Amen and Amen.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com