Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What I experienced in the wee small hours of this morning

My beloved friends at RITA
Weeks ago I told you I heard 7 knocks on my bedroom wall during the night.
Well I had a similar experience early this morning.
I work up about 3:05am (CA time). I turned on the TV and was surfing the channels when I heard pounding on the wall. It came in spurts one two pause three four pause five six seven. At first I thought it was my neighbor and I listened real close to hear anything else. Well they have a dog that barks at the drop of the hat. All I heard was silence then I suddenly realized that it was 7 poundings I heard. My cat heard it too because she stood up in her bed and looked around and I have a helium ballon in my room (left over from Valentine's day) and it moved but my window was NOT open and my bedroom door was closed.
This happened when I was AWAKE. The other times I had been asleep.
Could this be another message from the Lord telling us the time of the raputure is very close or am I just a delusional old woman? (My birthday is May 2 and I will be 59).

Re: What I experienced in the wee small hours of this morning

Little Anne, I'm 56 so I'm catching up with you!

About the knocks, hummmm, fascinating. You heard 2 knocks...pause...2 knocks...pause...3 knocks. That has got to mean something. So the sequence in numbers is 2,2,3. A date, perhaps? Like the second month on the Jewish calendar (lyyar) on the 23rd day? (On our calendar is May 7th...it makes me think of the first 7 knocks you heard!)

Let's get our numbers experts on this. Joseph? Scruggers? Calvin?? Any other number experts who I haven't mentioned? Help us out here!

Well, it DOES seem interesting that this is the SECOND time for SEVEN
("spiritual completion") knocks!!!! AND, that this 2nd time is the FIRST day
of May!!! Whenever God repeats something (in scripture), it is a sign that
of the CERTAINTY than an event WILL OCCUR!! Again, I say, "in scripture",
BUT, that it "IS" the "1st of May" when the month is only hours old........
PERHAPS THAT IS WHAT THE MESSAGE IS - "MAY"!!!!!!!!!!!

For example (from old posts)...

Hurricane Ivan hit the US during the "Days of Awe" (the 10 days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur), 2004. Ivan entered the US TWICE (a DOUBLE witness). Its destructive track began (entering the US the FIRST time) during Rosh Hashanah (the Feast of Trumpets) and the entered the SECOND time during Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement)! When God mentions something "TWICE", in scripture, it declares the CERTAINTY of a coming event!!

...Genesis 41
...32 The REASON the dream was given to Pharaoh IN TWO FORMS is
...that THE MATTER HAS BEEN FIRMLY DECIDED BY GOD, AND GOD
...WILL DO IT SOON.

...Photo of Hurricane Ivan:

LINK

...Looped track of Hurricane Ivan (enters US twice):

LINK

...Psalm 18 says:

...9 He parted the heavens and came down;
...dark clouds were under his feet.
...10 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
...he soared on the wings of the wind.
...11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him—
...the dark rain clouds of the sky.
...12 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced,
...with hailstones and bolts of lightning.

ALSO.............ANOTHER DOUBLE WITNESS!!!

In 2003 and 2004, BOTH the "I" (as in "I AM THAT I AM") hurricanes
caused storms in DC!!!

...Track of Isabel

LINK

...Isabel Forces D.C. To Close Shop

LINK

...Track of Ivan

LINK

...Hurricane Ivan - Ivan's tornadoes hit DC area

LINK

...Nahum 1
...2 The LORD is a jealous and avenging God;
...the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath.
...The LORD takes vengeance on his foes
...and maintains his wrath against his enemies.
...3 The LORD is slow to anger and great in power;
...the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished.
...HIS WAY IS IN THE WHIRLWIND AND THE STORM,
...AND CLOUDS ARE THE DUST OF HIS FEET.

...Jeremiah 30 (KJV)
...23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury,
...A CONTINUING WHIRLWIND: it shall fall with pain upon the head
...of the wicked.
...24 The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he hath done it,
...and until he have performed the intents of his heart: IN THE LATTER
...DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT.

During the wee of yesterday morning, 4/30/2010, I got ONE knock on my outside wall next to my bedroom. Awaking arruptly (sp. ) after hearing that knock, it was exactly 3:33 a.m. (MT) on my clock radio.

What does that mean?

It has got to mean something.
I read a post the 5 Doves the other day and the person said dates to watch for were 4-30-5-1, 5-28 & 5-29 and 6-18 & 6-19 along with Pentecost 5-23

SisterNChrist:

This is from a post written on 1/4/10:

Charity wrote this back on 6/19/09:

+++

LINK

A couple weeks ago I was sitting at a traffic light, and I noticed that the license plate of the car directly in front of me said "333" (I don't remember the letters). I'd been seeing 333 all over the place lately. I was wondering about this, when I was startled to see a big, red "333" on the reader board of the bus in the turn-lane right next to me! There were no words on the reader board........just "333", all lit up.

I looked back at the license plate, and sure enough, "333" was still staring back at me. I looked to the left again, and the reader board still read "333".......but as the bus began to turn left, the "333" turned off and went to a blank screen. I kept my eyes on that blank screen until the bus had turned the corner. It all felt a bit "surreal".

I'd like to know if anything comes to mind regarding "333". If not, that's okay.

Also, 2 nights ago, I was awaken suddenly with the number "333" repeating in my mind. I felt like I needed to go look at the clock, so I did...and it said 6:14. Do these number ring a bell for you at all???

+++

FIRST OF ALL, BOTH OF THESE ARE 3:3 VERSES:

...Revelation 3:3 (King James Version)
...Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold
...fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee
...as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

...1 John 3:3 (King James Version)
...And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as
...he is pure.

Other notes on "33" below.

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

(15 Dec 2009)
"America, "Tangled up in BLUE!!!""

LINK

I had NOT put it together until this morning when I went for my walk.

Then, this song came into my spirit:

Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue (1978. Bible lyrics version.)

LINK

PRAAAAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened "AS" I'm writing this....

When I went to the song above, there had been 33,333 hits on the
song. This morning JUST after reading about Jonah and Nineveh,
I remembered that I prayed for my family and this nation and looked
up and the DVR clock read 3:33!! This is a VERY prophetic number!!!

This is from David Flynn's site:

LINK

This is why the number 33 and the compass and square are such important symbols of the illumined elite. 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles. Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33 degrees north 33.33 degrees east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian. To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9" This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012. This is also the year their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatle, will return from heaven.

More of David E. Flynn's New Discoveries:

LINK

David says:
Now all this was discovered AFTER I noticed that the story of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 that are killed in Jerusalem and lay dead for 3 & 1/2 days while the world makes merry and sends gifts to one another.

The Mayan calendar ends on the 21st of December 2012... 3 & 1/2 days before Christmas, the ubiquitous time the world over for making merry and sending gifts to one another.

So counting backwards from December 21st, 2012, One thousand, two hundred and sixty days, as Revelation says the two witnesses prophecy for, you arrive at the date, July 11th, 2009

Since Christ rose from the dead in 33 AD, even though there are many that refute this year as actually being the correct one.. however, it is still in effect for prophecy, God is sovereign, the years that we have been using in our calendar are being used to measure time despite the contentions of the historians

...33 is the symbol of the resurrection of the first fruits and 33 will also be the symbol of the rest of the body's resurrection, God willing, you and me

Remember the prophecy of the valley of dried bones from Ezekiel?

Gino says:
yes

David says:
Do you know what it symbolized?

Gino says:
no

David says:
Ezekiel explained it, "Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts." Ezekiel 37:11

David says:
It symbolized the dead nation of Israel that would be "resurrected"

David says:
And when Israel finally became a nation again like Ezekiel predicted... it happened on a year that matches the symbol of resurrection... "33"

This is because 1948 is a number connected to 33 and the "hour"

If you want to find out how many minutes are in a perfect 3rd, or 33% of an hour you do this.... .33 x 60 (minutes) in a hour, the result is 19.8

If you want to find out how many seconds are in ".8" you take .8 x 60 and you get "48" so there are 19 minutes and 48 seconds in a perfect 3rd of an hour.

So Israel was "resurrected by God" at the year that represents a perfect 33% of an hour

gino says:
this truly is wonderful

david says:
Amen and Amen!

david says:
Guess how many total minutes are in 33 hours plus 33 minutes or 33 & a 3rd?

david says:
give up?

gino says:
I give

david says:
Well, 33 hours has 1980 minutes (60 x 33) and add 33 minutes more... you get 2012.9 minutes total

2012 !!!!...December 25th 2012 to be exact

This is also how many nautical miles are in 33.33 degrees of the earth's surface.

david says:
So the year 2012 is also a symbol of resurrection and connected to "a third of time"

gino says:
my what a GLORYFUL LORD we so blessed are able to serve

david says:
Notice the calculation 33 x 60 equals 1980? that number "1980" happens to be the exact number of the area of the temple circle I mentioned before. The temple circle area I calculated represented the number of days between 33 AD and 2012 AD but 1980 is this same number converted to solar years.

What I found just this week!

david says:
Again I say Amen, and maranatha.

gino says:
this is even more revealed in this day GLORY GLORY GLORY TO OUR LORD!!!!!!!!!

GLORY GLORY TO OUR LORD!!!!!!!!!
YouTube - Videos from this emailOoops! "YouTube" failed to load. Try again
Reply Forward

Lisa Lee!! My jaw just dropped on the floor when you came up with the May 7th date!!!

That is the closing date on the sell of my house!!! That is why I cannot get to excited until that time comes and goes!!!

The house is approved by all appraisers! Now it is up to the loan company or bank to give the buyer the OK!!

That still has not been given yet!!! But on the contract the May 7th date is the closing date on the house!!!

That is amazing!!!

Lisa Lee I also am 56 years old! I will be 57 this August!!!

Again Amazing!!!

Hey,

I'm 56, too. We should form a club!

How about the Boomers not ready for Social Security or Medicare Club?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com