Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The oil or get ready?

Once upoan a time there were some virgins waiting for
the husband to come. Some had oil and some ran out. The ones wheo were not ready missed the marriage.

How do you get ready?
What is the oil?

Re: The oil or get ready?

mtnmollie: I just asked the Lord this...I said, "Lord, how do I prepare for you coming?".

Any suggestions anyone?

Donna posted this from Marilyn Agee the other day. It's pretty good.

Basically, we just need to repent of any sins & keep bathing in the Word daily to keep our garments clean. The Holy Spirit loves a clean temple.

--

Is there such a thing as 'foolish' believers?

This from 5 Doves . . is more Truth on the seriousness that Christ's church keep watch and stay ready.

By Marilyn Agee . .

. . "On the subject of the unwise servants (foolish virgins, who had oil of the Holy Spirit when they accepted Christ to start with, but whose lamps were sputtering because of unforgiven sins committed after accepting Christ),

Luke 12:46 says, "The lord of that servant (the foolish virgin) will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder (lit., cut him off), and will appoint him (i.e., the foolish virgin) HIS PORTION (i.e., his part of the Tribulation) WITH THE UNBELIEVERS."

Mt. 24:48-51 adds, "But and if that EVIL SERVANT (i.e., foolish virgin) shall say in his heart, MY LORD (i.e., he is a Christian believer) delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

The lord (Jesus) of that servant (THE EVIL SERVANT BELIEVER, i.e., THE FOOLISH VIRGIN BELIEVER) shall come in a day when he (the foolish believer) looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

And shall cut him asunder (lit., cut him off), and appoint him HIS PORTION (i.e., of the Tribulation) with the hypocrites (lit., pretenders): there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Mt. 22:11-144 says of the foolish Laodicean virgin, "And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there A MAN WHICH HAD NOT ON A WEDDING GARMENT (i.e., a white robe):

And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless (i.e., because being a foolish Laodicean, he thought he had it made).

Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen."

We must be called, chosen, AND FAITHFUL. Rev. 17:14 says, "they that are with him (i.e., with the Lamb of God, Christ, after the First-Trump Rapture) are CALLED, AND CHOSEN, AND FAITHFUL."

Rev 3:15-19 says to the foolish virgin, "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I WILL SPUE THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold (deity, i.e., the Holy Spirit) tried in the fire (i.e., during your portion of the Tribulation), that thou mayest be rich; and WHITE RAIMENT (i.e., a wedding garment), that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and REPENT."

Remember what I John 1:9 says to believers, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

AT THE LAST-TRUMP RAPTURE (I COR. 15:51.52), VIRGINS, MAN OR WOMAN, ARE WITHOUT FAULT BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD

Of the 2nd Rapture group, only the 144,000 Israelites can sing the NEW SONG. The Laodiceans that were vomited out of Christ's mouth at the first Rapture cannot sing the NEW SONG at the 2nd Rapture.

Rev. 14:2-5 says, "And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a NEW SONG (like the first-Rapture saints sing in Rev. 5:9) before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and NO MAN COULD LEARN THAT SONG BUT THE HUNDRED AND FORTY AND FOUR THOUSAND, which were redeemed from the earth (i.e., in the 2nd Rapture).

These are they which were not defiled with women; for THEY ARE VIRGINS. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the FIRSTFRUITS unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found NO GUILE: FOR THEY ARE WITHOUT FAULT before the throne of God."

Part of the saints caught up in the Last-Trump Rapture sing the NEW SONG. All of the saints caught up in the First-Trump Rapture sing the NEW SONG. Rev. 5:8-10 says, "...saints.

And they sung a NEW SONG, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God KINGS AND PRIESTS: and we shall reign on (epi, on or over) the earth."

Psa 149:1-9 says, "Praise ye the LORD. SING UNTO THE LORD A NEW SONG, and his praise in THE CONGREGATION OF SAINTS. Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

LET THE SAINTS BE JOYFUL IN GLORY: LET THEM SING ALOUD UPON THEIR BEDS. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; TO EXECUTE UPON THEM THE JUDGMENT WRITTEN: THIS HONOUR HAVE ALL HIS SAINTS. Praise ye the LORD."

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
http://prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

Repentance? Repent repent, for the kingdom is at hand?

Nehemiah 1: 6- 9
Matthew 3: 2

I have friends who say they belong to Jesus- but they are not watching. They smite me for trying to wake them up. Gollie.

Thanks Rita.
Thanks TN Dove- good post.

Ephesians 6:13 . . "take up the whole armor of God so that you may be able to take a stand whenever evil comes. And when you have done everything you could, you will be able to stand firm".

The best way to prepare is to go there. We have access to the Kingdom right now. If you meditate on the Lord in prayer and worship you can access the Kingdom.

One way is meditating on the word:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
(Psalms 1:1-3 KJV)

But also keeping worship going in your heart.

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
(Ephesians 5:18-20 KJV)

I will listen to worship while I work on the computer. allworship.com is a great place to get ongoing worship!!! Also while I mow etc. I will have an mp3 player on with praise and worship going.

Listening to anointed messages fill me up to!!!

By the way Paul Keith Davis is speaking tonight at whitedoveministries.org at 7:30 eastern time. His messages tremendously inspire me.

Fellowship at church and with other Christians:

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
(Hebrews 10:25 KJV)

Doing His work:

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
(Matthew 28:18-20 KJV)

Ongoing prayer:

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luke 21:36 KJV)

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV)

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
(Ephesians 6:13-20 KJV)

I'm sure there is more . . . according to each person individually. Find the pattern that works for you!

My daughter gets filled by writing Christian songs. My wife's primary way is through prayer. Mine is by reading the word and praying afterward as He speaks through His word.

Also, obedience is important when He speaks!

. . . I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5:30 KJV)

I'm sure there are others . . .

Getting ready on our part means dying to oursleves daily. "I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me, and the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God who delivered Himself up for me." "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me". Matt.25:25.

It means spending time and walking in His Word. It means spending time in prayer...having an intimate relationship with Him.

In other words it means total dying to the things of the world and making Him your all in all. Loving Him with all your heart, soul and strength and your neighbor as yourself.

As you invite His spirit to help you, He is right alongside you to give you the victory.

TOTAL OBEDIENCE!!!

God Bless...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Abbershay
The best way to prepare is to go there. We have access to the Kingdom right now. If you meditate on the Lord in prayer and worship you can access the Kingdom.

This is the kind of answers I like... Short, sweet, and straight to the point..

I'll add a verse to go along with this. I love this verse that Jesus spoke, which I look at as being a GREAT Promise to us..

Luke 21:36 Watch you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of
man.

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com