4/27/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach,
Jesus is the christ,Our Lord
and Savior
This says we have less than 10 days
2HH put this on.
Praise the Lord,
We are out of here.

Re: HEY EVERYONE:LOOK AT 2HH REALY IMPORTANT

That could take us to Accension day or thereabouts..40 days from Passover...Sunday the 9th?

WE HAVE NOT LONG TO FIND OUT!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Holy smokes!!!

So, which is the correct timing; the 27th of May/or the 9th!?

I dont know what the answer is?

Lord help us figure this out and be in agreement. LOL>

as long as its in May I am happy...lol 9 days a few weeks either way works for me.....

today we took a helicopter ride!!! LOL..I would have never spent the money to do this before but I thought what good is it going to do me later....and I wanted to bless the 2 guys in my family :) so I hope its soon!!!!

Wow!!! May 23 is incredible, but sooner is even more incredible!!!
I wonder if someone could give me additional information on how this beautiful thought has come to light.
Praise the Lord!

Email: vickijones4@verizon.net

vicki..search Cj's name and read his posts.... he has done some great studies on this...

and there is a youtube posted in a thread by sAndy Armstrong..I have not listened to it yet and that is why I am here to find that and listen to it finally but everyone has been making great comments about it....

vicki- see teh 4/27/10 thread by 2HH

star's post

4/27/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach,
Jesus is the christ,Our Lord
and Savior (thread by 2HH)

This says we have less than 10 days
2HH put this on.
Praise the Lord,
We are out of here.

Or it could be ten days from Christ's ascension on Pentecost. Ten days after Christ ascended Holy Spirit given to wheat. Church age - The Door - opened. (Church of Philadelphia)

Great outpouring of Holy Spirit for 2000 yrs now complete.

The Door to close on Pentecost - church age finished - and Restrainer or Holy Spirit living in authentic believers removed - mature wheat winnowed.

Feast of Pentecost fulfilled. Holy day recognized by Jews and Gentiles alike.

I know no one even thinks much about what I post....including myself...I have been so wrong about dates in the past...as every date given to me I wrongly assume is the rapture....because I long for it so....BUT...May 9/10 is a significant date I KNOW I have been given...as the birthdate of the manchild...who I believe I have been told is the overcomer Bride/church of Philadelphia.

Take it for what its worth. I have had two dreams that point to this very date and I KNOW they both were from the Lord...I have no doubt on this....and some of my dreams I DO doubt as demonic deceptions.

Of course I doubt myself so much these days and am so down in the dumps that I even hesitate to post. I was not given the year of the May 9/10th date though. Every day seems to bring a new revelation that I am unable to decipher clearly. It is VERY hard to see through this glass darkly...I feel like a total idiot.

Now I know what the April 2010 meant..with the date blurred out...but of course I had hoped and hope it was what we all long for...and it of course wasn't.

Oh...I pray it is so....

Oh dear Lord Jesus....if you aren't coming soon, PLEASE, PLEASE send us the strength we need to endure until you do come....we are all so weary. It is truly a cat-kickin' world and I feel like a stray cat these days.

Melanie
Thus says The Lord to the churches of men, and to all those who live round about them, and to all those scattered across the land: The time has come... The wedding supper shall begin, My bride shall be taken out of... And the great and terrible Day of The Lord shall rush in. For I have spoken it, and I shall not repent... IT SHALL BE! For lo, you stand in the midst of many sorrows already, even the ten days.

So you all are seeing this part as saying that those of the true church are in a ten day watch?

I read it differently, as this section was speaking to the unfaithful churches of men and made me think of the reference of ten days in Revelation:

Rev 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Charity Loves His Word
That's how I see it too, M. Also, the paragraph above says the Bride shall remain with Him for "7 days". I don't think this is talking literal days.

David W
Here's a quote from one of Timothy's letters:

11/3/06 From Timothy, as Commanded by The Lord
To His Brothers and Sisters in Christ
Testimony and Prophecy

Behold, my brethren, my sisters, my parents, my wife. I know who I am and who I am to become, for The Lord has shown me these things... Yea, even many things to come, which are not lawful that I should speak to you this day. Behold, The Lord has passed through the door, and so it shall begin...The Lord’s people shall have tribulation ten days (years). After three have passed, those having been tried, refined unto to pure white in the blood of The Lamb, shall escape these things that come upon the children of disobedience, which will be poured out, full-strength, into the cup of The Father’s indignation.

And so it shall begin shortly, as it was spoken of by The Christ to His servant, John, saying, “Fear none of those things which you shall suffer. Behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days. Be faithful unto death, and I shall give you a crown of life.” (Revelation 2:10)

Charity Loves His Word
Wow, this is really incredible David. Because when I was re-reading the word at the top of this thread, I had the thought, "We are now three years into the 10 years of tribulation." I was asking the Lord if I was hearing Him correctly, when I refreshed the page and saw what you just posted here. Confirmation! Thanks for finding that. God is great!

David W
Charity, if you were hearing the Lord correctly, "We are now three years into the 10 years of tribulation" then the seven years could start anyday now. . . right? . . .

Charity Loves His Word
Maybe we could ask the Lord for a third witness?! But regardless, He has been confirming to MANY people in VARIOUS ways, that NOW IS THE TIME!

People of God, keep on praying to be accounted worthy to escape all that is coming upon the world! This keeps us humble and repentant. He is surely coming!

Dee
Oh...I pray it is so....

Oh dear Lord Jesus....if you aren't coming soon, PLEASE, PLEASE send us the strength we need to endure until you do come....we are all so weary. It is truly a cat-kickin' world and I feel like a stray cat these days.

Oh sweet Dee, I am with you on the stray cat feelings...

But He is coming SOOOOOOOOON. Our souls know it's true!

A hug for YOU

Star! Did the Lord show you on the 27th that we have less than 10 days???

NO,
I did not post this.
It was on 2HH post.
This vessel thought it was true.
But evidently,two of our brother's on here.
After I had posted this,from 2HH.
And found the source is wishy washy.
Thats why I posted(look at 2HH).
Viriginia and I were so tickled.
This vessel wanted everyone to know.
I'm realy sorry for reposting it.
Please forgive me.
Star

Hi Star, for what it's worth, I believe the word posted by 2HH
is very true, and the source not wishy-washy.

You did good. It was a wonderful message to give extra attention to!

Love, Charity

Dee said-

Every day seems to bring a new revelation that I am unable to decipher clearly. It is VERY hard to see through this glass darkly...

Yes. My head is spinning.

Do we have to be watching Lord, to be raptured?
I have to warn my people, my people are asleep. Wake up! I have to warn my churches on the hill- so much to do - so little time.

Calm down mollie, God has it all under control.

HUGS Dee.

I'm slow but- everything I read- that CJ said is Bible. wow. I'm still processing though...

Everytime I read that Farm Girl post/thread I get sonething more out of it.

Dee- they dont have a school for learning how to follow him. He said, " My sheep hear my voice. "

He lead me and we went the wrong way. I heard the voice of the deciever. I fell down. I got mad. I told God to quit speaking to me. He did. Silence was worse than missing the way. I said forgive me Lord, speak to me or I shall wither and die . How can I walk throug life without you?

I said, I am your sheep I hear your voice and I walk by faith.

Even David Wilkerson makes mistakes. We all make mistakes. Give your self permission to fall down in your walk with him.

Hugs.

I said, God, lead me with your word, and he did.
I sat dowm.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. Isa 40 - end of Isa 40 .

I just want to say I only re-posted that prophecy that Mollie has put in a thread so everyone could see it. I dont want to take credit for the wonderful word that she found for us. Thank you again Mollie.

My take on it was the scripture that says you shall suffer tribulation 10 days and that we were past that and nearing the 7 year point and the pre-trib rapture of the bride.

You welcome- it was a God thing.

When some one gives you flowers of kind words, you turn and give the flowers to Jesus. if there is any good in me it comes from him.

Only I dont want to take credit for a link to some one elses prophecy. I'm not Jacy and Timothy.

My take on it was the scripture that says you shall suffer tribulation 10 days and that we were past that and nearing the 7 year point and the pre-trib rapture of the bride.

I agree with that.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com