Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Intense Spiritual Attack

He MUST be coming soon, like today even! I've been under severe and intense spiritual attack since I witnessed to a lady yesterday about Christ. I knew I'd get hit big time, but I didn't think it would be within my very own family. But it was, and PRAISE GOD! He is STILL IN CONTROL! He knows my heart and He is holding it. He loves me so much!

Yesterday when I was singing "Jesus Loves Me" to a woman at a nursing home, she hugged me and said "Jesus loves you, too!" OH, I WAS SO OVERCOME I COULDN'T SING ANYMORE. The choir (Sisters in Song) had to sing for me. I was just too choked up.

What an awesome God we have Who loves us so much to give us someone to give us a personal message of His love. He is still sending personal messengers to wrap His arms around us and comfort us.

But the enemy comes to steal our joy, kill our passion, and destroy our hope. GOD COMES THAT WE MAY HAVE LIFE, AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY!!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME! HE IS THE ABUNDANCE GIVER. MY CUP OVERFLOWS! At the table of grace, the plate's never empty and the cup's always full. His grace is sufficient for me. AMAZING GRACE! HOW SWEET THE SOUND! THAT SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

Re: Intense Spiritual Attack

Oh, Rhonda, I'm so sorry that you're hurting right now. I know what spiritual attacks feels like, especially from people you care about. But let me give you a scripture of encouragement:

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:11-12

Hugs, sis. It won't be long now. I pray that the Lord comforts your heart and showers you with His love.

Oh my, Rhonda...you have me in tears reading what you wrote. I know you must be right...when we share about Him we pay for it later by demonic attacks...you'd think I'd have figured that out by now.....so this explains why I feel like I am on a rollercoaster ride...up and down....the highs and the lows of being a Christ follower.

I had a wonderful night sharing about the Lord with my sister yesterday and I am truly paying for it today. Big hugs, hon.

Some pics of inspiration for you, Rhonda, Eileen, & Dee!

Oh Rhonda,
My sweet sister.This vessel is crying.Cause your
hurting.So I'm praying Spiritual Armor on you.
And pledeing the BLOOD OF JESUS over you.
Hang in there sister.
All our trials soon be over.
Blessings on you,
In JESUS name,
Star

What a wonderful confirmation He gave you! Stay strong, and know the attack won't last forever.

I just read the thread by 2HH about the lady's "prophecy" concerning Jesus' return. Someone (sorry, I can't remember) quoted the verse about "and ye shall have tribulation ten (10) days." My spiritual attack started on April 30th. Ten days would take us to.....are you ready.... MAY 9TH!

HOLD ON, CHILDREN OF GOD!!! Be in prayer. Fast. Be in the Word. Get on your knees. Get in your prayer closets.

Not only are we going to be able to witness boldly, we're going to be attacked mightly.

CHARITY, MY DEAR SISTER:

Thank you for those pictures and those verses. I'm so glad you're posting more. I've missed you so much.

DEE: YOU DEAR, SWEET WOMAN: Thank you for your understanding. I'm glad you continue to post, even though there have been misunderstandings. You encourage me.

STAR, MY LOVELY PROPHETESS OF GOD (Although you don't think of yourself as that): You brighten my day and give me encouragement like no one else I've ever known.

EILEEN: You are so sweet. You're suffering, and yet you can give encouragement to me, as well.

KNIGHT MICHAEL: You are a true knight in God's eyes. You are my dear brother.

and MA: I'm so glad we met. You and LAZ have been such encouragers to me. I love you, dear sister.

I love you all at RITA.

STAY STRONG. KEEP THE FAITH. KEEP PRAYING. WE'RE ALMOST HOME!!!

Rhonda your beautiful heart for the Lord just shines through so much. Our precious Lisaleenie hooked you up with the perfect scriptures so I will just encourage you that your heart for Him is pure
and the pure in heart WILL SEE GOD.

You will stand on Mt Zion with the saints and with
our beloved and all the pain and trials that are so
great now will seem as nothing but stepping stones to prepare you to rule and reign with Him.

Keep on marching Soldier. You are doing a great job.

Rhonda! You are just being a splinter in the side of the enemy!!

That splinter was from the wood of the cross!!! The devil knows his time is short and we remind him of it everytime we speak about how close our Lord's return is!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com