Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Favorite - You'll love this

I had posted this song on one of Star's words. It is such a true expression of how we have all been feeling about going home that I decided to give it a post of its own. You will love this number with Dottie Rambo and Dolly Parton. The embed is disabled so I was only able to post it as a link. Listen and sing along - never heard it before but it became an instant FAVORITE.

Texas Sue
Going home soon-song! My sentiments exactly .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2A1e9fq3M0

Re: New Favorite - You'll love this

Awww... sweet Miss Dottie. Here you go Texas Sue, everyone:

Here's another:

Reba wrote this from Gloria Gaither's words that she spoke @ Dottie's Homegoing:

TN how did you do that? This is great!! Love, love, love this song!

THe funny thing is that I was going to post the song, "Tears Will Never Stain the STreets of That City" and found this one about the river. Love this one too - also my very, very, very favorite, "Sheltered In The Arms of God." I expect to go in the rapture but I have told my sister if for any reason I were to die before that I want "Sheltered" played for me.

TexasSue,
THANK YOU sooooooo much.
Love all those songs.
Bless your heart.
Love in Jesus

You are welcome Star. Today I feel led to post this wonderful song for someone who is hurting today. You are sheltered in the arms of God and His dear tender touch of love is for you today.

Texas Sue
TN how did you do that? This is great!! Love, love, love this song!

The funny thing is that I was going to post the song, "Tears Will Never Stain the Streets of That City" and found this one about the river. Love this one too - also my very, very, very favorite, "Sheltered In The Arms of God." I expect to go in the rapture but I have told my sister if for any reason I were to die before that I want "Sheltered" played for me.

T/S “We have our vays.”

I searched for “Stand By The River” for 2 days a few months back for her site.

This is the last TV interview we’ve found of Miss Dottie. You can tell she was REALLY ready to go!:

Here’s Ricky Van Shelton singing “Sheltered” to Dottie:

Here’s LuLu Roman singing “I Will Glory In The Cross” to Dottie:

Dottie singing “We Shall Behold Him” back in the 80’s:

This is so great. Thanks Texas Sue & Tn Dove!

TN Dove, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL! Love to hear Dottie sing. I love every song she has ever written, and consider her to be one of the best gifts of talent that God put in the world in our time. I can't wait to meet her in heaven and tell her how often her songs lifted my heart. You were so blessed to have gotten to know her here and to work with her. I know you have thanked God many times for that opportunity. Thanks so much for all these wonderful songs you put up for us. I bet everyone else is enjoying them as much as we are.

DITTA, DID YOU FIND THIS THREAD? It is a honey!

T/Sue and TN Dove,
Thank you both so very much.
Bless you both,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com