Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bible Code Part 1 from Tom Gaston

This Bible Code is called " 22nd May 23rd." The 22 of May this year is a "Sabbath" and the "eve" of Pentecost which is on the 23rd of May. The term "Havdalah" is in this Bible Code. This term means the following:

Quote: "Distinction:". This is the blessing recited by the religious Jews at the "termination of the Sabbaths" and "Festivals" in order to emphasize the distinction between the "sacred" and the "ordinary", with regard to the Sabbath { or festival which is ending and the ordinary weekday which is starting}

So at "Sundown" in Israel on the 22nd of May ( Israel time ) this year the "Havdalah" ceremony at the closing of the Sabbath will begin the festival of "Pentecost."

In this Bible Code you will see the phrase " In Pentecost." Joining it is the term "Return." The codes "Savior, appearance, return" are around it. There is a code of "Hallelujah", which joins in Penetcost. Actually you will see that the phrase is longer on page 2. You will see on this page that it actually reads......"Truth Adonai for world Hallelujah!" The code "in 5770" joins the search terim "22nd May 23rd."

Take a look below at page 1. of 2.

In Christ, Tom Gaston
Rapturetj@comcast.net

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Bible Code Part 1 from Tom Gaston

Lynn/Earthangel
This Bible Code is called " 22nd May 23rd." The 22 of May this year is a "Sabbath" and the "eve" of Pentecost which is on the 23rd of May. The term "Havdalah" is in this Bible Code. This term means the following:

Quote: "Distinction:". This is the blessing recited by the religious Jews at the "termination of the Sabbaths" and "Festivals" in order to emphasize the distinction between the "sacred" and the "ordinary", with regard to the Sabbath { or festival which is ending and the ordinary weekday which is starting}

So at "Sundown" in Israel on the 22nd of May ( Israel time ) this year the "Havdalah" ceremony at the closing of the Sabbath will begin the festival of "Pentecost."

In this Bible Code you will see the phrase " In Pentecost." Joining it is the term "Return." The codes "Savior, appearance, return" are around it. There is a code of "Hallelujah", which joins in Penetcost. Actually you will see that the phrase is longer on page 2. You will see on this page that it actually reads......"Truth Adonai for world Hallelujah!" The code "in 5770" joins the search terim "22nd May 23rd."

In Christ, Tom Gaston
Rapturetj@comcast.net

Hi there Lynn :) Is there a link for the BIBLE CODE referred to here in your post? Page 1 of 2 is referenced but no link. Would dearly love to see this.

Love 'ya

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

Teresa,

I posted this for Earthangel, you will have to ask her.

YSIC............Lynn

Lynn/EarthAngel

In Christ, Tom Gaston
Rapturetj@comcast.net

I love it...

Let's hope this is the time... I love the 23rd because that would fullfil the June 4 rapture vision being on a Sunday...

Joseph

Amazing!
Thank you, Lynn & Earthangel~
Is everything okay w/ Earthangel?

Everything is okay for Earthangel. She just needed some help posting, so she emailed me. She will probably give us the link to part 2 either today or tomorrow.

Love................Lynn

Oh that's wonderful~ and that date is only THREE WEEKS from today! Oh Praise God for His mercies!!

I wonder if Jill will hold out 'till then with little Levi!? I'm sure she just wants her little baby soon~ either way! Praying for a safe delivery, she really has been in my heart lately and I send up prayers whenever I think of her.~

Love,
Melanie

Thanks for this Lynn, I am still clinging to the nearness. Hanging on every word, especially after last RH. I feel now that RH 09 was a signal for us that this is the final stretch and, I am not worried about the world around me. The Holy Spirit moved soooooo strongly in that service that I knew we were being given notice.

Best wishes for the grandbaby!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

would someone please supply a link or image of the code?

Thanks!

Hi Melanie,

Last week when Jill went to the doctor she was measuring 4 weeks ahead of schedule....so this old granny expects a phone call sometime in the next week and a half. So far everything is looking good, I just hope she has a safe delivery.

Love...........Lynn

scuggers

Thanks!

Hi Scuggers,

Earthangel is going to have to email me the link, so I have to wait to hear from her. As soon as I hear from her I will post the link....

Lynn

REPLY TO - Bible Code Part 1 from Tom Gaston

Tom

I have been working a couple of matrices for MAY 23, 2010 myself but have not finished charting the matrix yet. The first is in JOB 3:6 thru JOB 4:6 with a skip of only 37 which I find amazing. The second is located in Gen 20:3 thru 44:23 with a skip of 6252

Here are the 2 chapters where the Matrix in the Book of Job can be found.

Job 3 (King James Version)

6 As for that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be joined unto the days of the year, let it not come into the number of the months.

7 Lo, let that night be solitary, let no joyful voice come therein.

8 Let them curse it that curse the day, who are ready to raise up their mourning.

9 Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day:

10 Because it shut not up the doors of my mother's womb, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes.

11 Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?

12 Why did the knees prevent me? or why the breasts that I should suck?

13 For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: then had I been at rest,

14 With kings and counsellors of the earth, which build desolate places for themselves;

15 Or with princes that had gold, who filled their houses with silver:

16 Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.

17 There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.

18 There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor.

19 The small and great are there; and the servant is free from his master.

20 Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter in soul;

21 Which long for death, but it cometh not; and dig for it more than for hid treasures;

22 Which rejoice exceedingly, and are glad, when they can find the grave?

23 Why is light given to a man whose way is hid, and whom God hath hedged in?

24 For my sighing cometh before I eat, and my roarings are poured out like the waters.

25 For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

26I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came.

Job 4

1 Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,

2 If we assay to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? but who can withhold himself from speaking?

3 Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands.

4 Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees.

5 But now it is come upon thee, and thou faintest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled.

6 Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

scuggers

Thanks!

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=958106&cmd=show

So therefore--it'll be midnight of the 5/22 & 5/23/2010, we'll be raptured?

Thanks, Scuggers, I didn't know how to post the picture with the Bible Code. Thanks for providing that.

Someone suggested that these rapture codes have shown up for different dates in the past and that is true. However, that doesn't negate them showing up at the correct time; there is just so much number crunching that is matching up for Pentecost now, ask CJ!

But as always, we have to wait and see. Just know there is no "not being ready"!

Earthangel
Thanks, Scuggers, I didn't know how to post the picture with the Bible Code. Thanks for providing that.

Someone suggested that these rapture codes have shown up for different dates in the past and that is true. However, that doesn't negate them showing up at the correct time; there is just so much number crunching that is matching up for Pentecost now, ask CJ!

But as always, we have to wait and see. Just know there is no "not being ready"!

Earthangel, I say a hardy AMEN!!! to that, sis.

Re: REPLY TO - Bible Code Part 1 from Tom Gaston

Jim,
I'm sure you know this already.
But humor me for a minute.
Matrix is also found in Isa.49:1
In JESUS name,
Star

Re: REPLY TO - Bible Code Part 1 from Tom Gaston

CLICK HERE - this may have been updated recently

"13th MAY 23rd" on FiveDoves

THESE CODES ARE SO CHOCK FULL OF REVELATION I MAY AS WELL STOP MY JOB SEARCH AND JUST TAKE THE NEXT 3 WEEKS OFF!!!

scuggers

Thanks!

Scuggers...where did ya get my picture????

I can't wait to gp up into the sky with my Lord and Savior!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com