Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unconditional Love

Though this may sound rather trite to some; Last September my little dog passed away on the operating table. Her little heart gave out...but she never suffered the cancer within her. I miss her everyday...but especially the last two days.
Last night I had a dream about trying to find another chihuahua like her....however...she was very small and very pretty and knew she was a princess...as did all the other puppies at our house.
My Mrs. woke up with a horrible stomach ache (again) so I got up and walked across the street to Starbucks for a cold latte to sooth her pain. I was remembering the dream and the ache in my heart was causing the tears to flow down my face.
I asked The Lord, "What is going on...why am I feeling this way???" What I received as an answer was this:
When you lose someone...the pain is real and terrible. Even though there is much joy and anticipation in heaven for the homecoming....there is also the loss of billions of souls whom Jesus loves unconditionally. Be happy and full of joy, however, be mindful of the wrath to come as well.

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Re: Unconditional Love

Patrick I could just hug you. How precious you are to share this pain with us. I lost a little dog who I loved so much, who died a bad death and died alone, which tore my heart out. This little dog was by my side and my confort during the worst wilderness time in my life. I loved her so much.

I can only tell you I understand and grieve with you but several years after Abby died, the Lord revealed to me by 2 people who had been in heaven that our pets are there and told me within 5 minutes of each other. I will never doubt it again.

I pray that comforts you and eases your pain a little. Bless you. And I pray you can open your home and your heart to another little pup that will bless you as she is blessed by you. You are too loving to be without one! She will never be replaced but you can love again.

Patrick, I know how you feel. I have had several pets over the years but the one I loved the most was my little toy poodle Punkin. He was a minature red poodle but the color of a pumpkin - hence the name PUNKIN. He was the dearest most darling lovable dog I had ever had. The landlord sprayed for ants one day and I didn't realize that Punkin had walked through the wet poison on the floor.

He began having diarheaa and passing blood. When I took him to the vet, he said Punkin's intestines were so swollen he couldn't tell where they started and stopped. Dear little Punkin died a painful death and as he stopped breathing, my daughter and I both called his name and he began breathing again, lifted his little head slightly as if to say goodbye and stopped breathing again. I never got over that as I felt it was my fault he died. I am so looking forward to seeing him in heaven and having my sweet Punkin back. Thanks 2HH for that testimony. That really helped me.

Texas Sue I am crying for you. Your poor little guy and how hideously painful for all of you. I am so sorry. I hate the devil so much when I read this but I thank God what I shared gave you hope. I know that I know they are waiting for us. I never believe things because it feels good or I think it ought to be so. I stand on His word and when His word doesnt say I ask Him to reveal it. I thank God He showed me with a certainty.

The minute little Punkin breathed his last he was in paradise checking out the scenery. He is romping and playing with the pets of all the other saints. Both men said they are in the "suburb area" of heaven. Not only are they there we will communicate by thought with them then. A guy on Sid Roth said he went to heaven and his dog ran up and asked him where the wife and kids were by telepathy. LOL Wont that be awesome?

So look up and know that your joy will be full very soon and in ways you never imagined!

PS And dont you ever let the devil do what he did and blame you. You have suffered enough. You gave Punkin a happy loving home and soon he'll tell you so himself at your joyful reunion. Love you Sis.

OH my, I don't know why these little pets and the loss of them tear me up soooo much, but honestly nothing hurts my heart more than thinking about their suffering and how MUCH they love us! I don't know anyone who loves me more or is more devoted to me other than JESUS, than our little pets!!!!

Texas Sue, Patrick and 2HH - I am with you all - my heart is crying as well as my eyes... for the pain you all have endured losing your babies cause I know how that feels ..... and because I KNOW Jesus has to know how MUCH we love our fur babies and grieve over them..... how could they not be there waiting for us... with all their love, innocence and devotion.... they know no sin..... they have to be there! Jesus and our Good Father would never disappoint us in this way. I cannot wait....... for SO MANY REASONS!!!!!

I love you all sisters and brothers in Christ --- Oh What a Day That will be when we are all hugging and playing once again with our beloved pets who are waiting for us!

This thread is so sad :(... I have a little sweet dog too..actually 2 of them...and i accidentally step on my little one while I was making my bed this morning.... she was not hurt but I almost started crying because I did that.... and punky is one of her nicknames I have for her...and she is a little princess too..so sweet and loving....

God bless everyone in this thread who has known the awesome love of a pet....

Patrick,

Thank you and everyone for the sad but beautiful messages. I know what you all have gone through.I have lost many little loves over the years and each time it is like loosing part of your family, your children.
Tachi righ now is not eating too well but I believe the medicine has a bearing on it. I am praying that the results we get Monday from the University will give us more information on this. One day we will see them all running to their hearts content...

GOD BLESS...MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I was offline yesterday Virginia enjoying the beautiful weather but wanted you to know I saw that post and am praying for your Tachi.

I love it that on RITA we have understanding about so many things the world might not understand.

My love and blessings are with you and Tachi.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com