Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Come Listen to the Voice of your Shepherd

Okay. I’ve received another word from the Lord. Y’all can choose whether to heed the message or not; it's between you and the Lord. But please know that I do not take this task lightly. For me to say that something is from the Lord, is a serious thing. This word caused my insides to tremble with holy fear. His Spirit is burning within me. Blessed be His Name! He alone is worthy of all praise!

My flesh wants to be accepted, but the Spirit is saying, “Now is not the time to be liked. Now is the time to obey God and prepare to see His face.” So here we go.

Hear oh children of God,
Listen to the voice of your Shepherd:
This is the one whom I esteem:
He whose heart is humble and contrite,
Who trembles at My Word.
Do not fool yourself;
Do not make proud assumptions;
Do not believe another person’s word over My own.
I tell you in truth,
I shall beckon the humble into my safe embrace;
But to the proud I will turn my back.
Regardless of whether you carry the name “Christian”,
You will be shut out of the Gates
UNLESS YOU HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE ME,
Within your own heart, with no intent of being seen
By the eyes of men.
Come to Me in the secret place, and I shall be pleased.
There is no more time:
You must humble yourself
OR BE HUMBLED under My mighty hand of judgment.

I tell you again:
Do not fool yourself.
You cannot fool Me.
It matters not what others think about you:
My judgment is the only one that matters.
So stop SHOWING OFF before men,
And start crying out before Me,
Asking Me to burn the pride from your heart
And make you into a humble and beautiful vessel,
Ready to be presented to the
KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS!

ISAIAH 66:1-2
Thus says the LORD,
"Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool
Where then is a house you could build for Me?
And where is a place that I may rest?
"For My hand made all these things,
Thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD
"But to this one I will look,
To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.

PSALM 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.

1 PETER 5b-7
…clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

HEBREWS 12:25-29
See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven.
And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, "YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN."
This expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe;
for our God is a consuming fire.

Re: Come Listen to the Voice of your Shepherd

Charity, what a beautiful and holy word from the Lord. It sounds to me like it is straight from His Heart. Thank you for sharing it!

You posted it at 5:55 too - Bride time! Was that a coincidence? Wow!

Amen!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Diane, I looked at the time right as I was posting,
and did a serious double-take. I said "WOAH!"
I've been seeing 555 a lot lately, too.

Charity
Yeah, I see the 11's and other double numbers alot and have for a few years now, but lately it seems that every time I am really feeling down and tired of it all, I will feel the need to look at the clock and it will be 55 minutes past various hours of the day. Twice today while driving and thinking about the Lord, two cars pulled in front of me with 55's in the license plate. I know it might sound hokey to some, but I always feel it is God telling me that the time is almost here.

Blessings sis. I always receive your words from the Lord.

And AMEN!!!

Yes, Yes Charity - thank you for this post - cry before the Lord, and ask Him "to burn the pride from your heart."

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

Dear Charity, so special is this Word, timely, truly a Holy Spirit filled message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord, help me set aside,
the battle of erupting pride
tear down my flesh in its own stride
Help me, Lord, help me defeat it.

oh, Lord, have Your own way
and cause in me to say
"Lord, on my own, I can't do this
I need Your leading daily, Holy Spirit
for Your honor, Lord help me submit . .. .

. . . "for you are no more strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God" . . Ephes. 2:19

Diane C
Charity
Yeah, I see the 11's and other double numbers alot and have for a few years now, but lately it seems that every time I am really feeling down and tired of it all, I will feel the need to look at the clock and it will be 55 minutes past various hours of the day. Twice today while driving and thinking about the Lord, two cars pulled in front of me with 55's in the license plate. I know it might sound hokey to some, but I always feel it is God telling me that the time is almost here.

Blessings sis. I always receive your words from the Lord.

Doesn't seem hokey to me at all, Diane!
In fact, I feel the same way when I see those 55's.

Diane, Maria, SisNChrist, Peggy, & Donna:
I praise God that you receive this word.

WOW Charity - this is an awesome warning from The Lord. Lord, please humble my heart as a little child before You ... Praying Lord to be accounted worthy in Your eyes. Forgive me of any prideful sin or puffed upness.

Donna
Lord, help me set aside,
the battle of erupting pride
tear down my flesh in its own stride
Help me, Lord, help me defeat it.

oh, Lord, have Your own way
and cause in me to say
"Lord, on my own, I can't do this
I need Your leading daily, Holy Spirit
for Your honor, Lord help me submit . .. .

Wow, what a beautiful prayer/poem, Donna.

God bless you~

Shirley
WOW Charity - this is an awesome warning from The Lord. Lord, please humble my heart as a little child before You ... Praying Lord to be accounted worthy in Your eyes. Forgive me of any prideful sin or puffed upness.

AMEN!

This is a true word!!!

Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger. (Zephaniah 2:1-3 KJV)

Amen this is a true word from Charity, David! I love how the Lord has confirmed it by her posting at 5:55!! This number is associated with the Bride and only the true Bride is willing to humble herself to make herself ready for His coming!!!

Thank you for your obedience to the Lord, Charity!

Oh, Char, the time is close
we'll see Christ's smile
so thankful HE chose
to snatch up His Bride
away from our trials!!

'My children, My workmanship
never forget, soon you shall sit
near My Throne, and then behold
the Groom Who made you His Betrothed!!'

True and powerful word, dear Charity!

Praise God for your boldness~ amen!

As I was reading and pondering your word I felt that I would like to share a few verses of confirmation, as well.

“Therefore, O house of Israel, I will judge you, each one according to his ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, O house of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live! Ezekiel 18:30-32

“The Redeemer will come to Zion,

to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”

declares the Lord. Isaiah 59:20

Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. Deuteronomy 10:16&17

This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:

“In repentance and rest is your salvation,

in quietness and trust is your strength,......

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;

he rises to show you compassion.

For the Lord is a God of justice.

Blessed are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:15a & 18

OH Charity,
Thank you for posting what you recieve.
This is from the heart.
Bless you,
Star

Enjoying all the wonderful words from the LORD,

Blessings everyone,

while we wait, it is like waiting for a new birth,

we will be the newbie's in heaven.

I wonder of we knew it was getting close the first time we were born? I guess it might have been a little tight and difficult to move around.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I have sent this true Word on to my email list of both saved and unsaved family and friends. I think it needs to be read by everyone.

Charity, would you mind if I asked John Tng to post it on Five Doves - or maybe you should submit it?

Let me know if you want me to.

I have felt that burning in the past, and it was literally like a burning inside of you! But, you just trust the Lord Jesus Christ to do the work and ask Him for that fire. Love to All, Neal

Jer 2:13 For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the Fountain of living waters, and they have hewn for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns which cannot hold water.

Jer. 4:4 O people of Judah and Jerusalem,
surrender your pride and power.
Change your hearts before the Lord,
or my anger will burn like an unquenchable fire
because of all your sins.

Je 4:19 O my soul, my soul!
I am pained in my very heart!
My heart makes a noise in me;
I cannot hold my peace,
Because you have heard, O my soul,
The sound of the trumpet,
The alarm of war.
20 Destruction upon destruction is cried,
For the whole land is plundered.
Suddenly my tents are plundered,
And my curtains in a moment.
21 How long will I see the standard,
And hear the sound of the trumpet?
22 “ For My people are foolish,
They have not known Me.
They are senseless children,
And they have no understanding.
They are wise to do evil,
But to do good they have no knowledge.”

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luke 21:36 KJV)

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. (Matthew 5:8 KJV)

OH PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!! THANK YOU, GOD, THAT YOU TURN YOUR EAR TOWARD THE HUMBLE OF HEART! YOU BEND DOWN SO NEAR AND LISTEN TO OUR CRIES OF REPENTANCE! YOU ARE SO GOOD AND MERCIFUL; THERE IS NOTHING GOOD IN US--BUT YOU, OH LORD, YOU COME AND DWELL IN OUR BROKEN HEARTS, AND YOU MAKE US WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, GOD, I PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR MERCY MIXED WITH RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT: MERCY FOR THOSE WHO FEAR YOU, AND DUE JUDGEMENT
FOR THOSE WHO ALIGN THEIR HEARTS WITH THE SERPANT OF OLD.

OH LORD, ONLY YOU CAN MAKE US HOLY, AND WORTHY TO STAND IN YOUR AWESOME PRESENCE. WE LONG TO SEE YOUR FACE, SWEET JESUS...SO PLEASE COME AND CLEAN OUR HEARTS, OVER AND OVER AGAIN...UNTIL AT LAST THIS FLESH IS DONE AWAY WITH AT OUR TRANSFORMATION. WE LONG FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, FATHER. AND YOU SAY IN YOUR WORD, "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HUNGER AND THIRST FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS; FOR THEY SHALL BE SATISFIED!!!"

WE LOVE YOU AND PRAISE YOU TODAY, AWESOME GOD.

PLEASE COME SOON FOR YOUR READY BRIDE, LORD JESUS.

P.S. Sorry for the all caps...just feeling so strongly right now!

Please forgive me for all the replies here.

I've been getting verses as I pray and now this scripture just showed up on my computer as part of my screensaver:

May the God of peace himself sanctify you completely. May your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:23 WEB)

Bless you all! I love you all, thanks for all your posts and forgive me if I ever appear too strong sometimes!!! Thanks! You guys are awesome!

Hi Charity...

What a blessing the word is. I am so pleased that the Lord is using you to bring forth words of Holiness.

One of the things that the Lord has done for me is to address pride in my life very quickly. It would be very easy for me to sin against the Lord in this area. The sin of pride is as the sin of witchcraft. The fear of God is so missing today and I am always blessed when I hear it coming to the Body of Christ.

I try to walk with a humble and contrite heart but boy...it's easy to slip.

If you haven't heard the tape on the Fear of God by Joy Dawson, it's worth getting. It's older, but never outdated.

Bless you dear sister. Thank you for being obedient!

YBIC
Steve

Thank you, Charity, for sharing the Lord's heart with us. We are in the final stretch and confession of sin, praise, thanksgiving, and communion with the Father are paramount. Soon He will return. We do not want to miss out because our hearts and lives were not right with Him and The Door was closed to us. What a horrific experience that would be!

So with that said, if there has ever been a time since I became involved in RITA last fall where I have said or done anything to any of you, my precious brothers and sisters in the Lord, that has hurt you or offended you in any way at all, I am sincerely sorry! If this has occurred, please accept my humble apologies. I am very sorry!

Know that I love you all and long for the day when we will be able to fellowship together forever in His Kingdom! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of RITA!

We are iron sharpening iron challenging each other to grow and be strong in the Lord, lifting each other up in prayer, encouraging and supporting each other in these last days -not vessels of ungodliness, strife, division, or discord! May we always honor each other with our thoughts and words in each discussion we have.

May God richly bless each of you!

Thanks again, Charity!

LYSIC.....FAITH

Diane C
I have sent this true Word on to my email list of both saved and unsaved family and friends. I think it needs to be read by everyone.

Charity, would you mind if I asked John Tng to post it on Five Doves - or maybe you should submit it?

Let me know if you want me to.

I'm glad to hear that you've sent this to family & friends, Diane! I, too, think this is a word for everyone.

Since I don't know John Tng, you can go ahead and ask him to post it on 5 Doves. Thanks, sis.

I have been grinning ear to ear reading all y'alls heartfelt responses,
and I've been heartily agreeing with the powerful Bible verses quoted!

Thanks, everyone, for your contributions to this thread!

Love, Charity

Thank you Charity for this word!!

But I always walk in fear of the Lord and never care what man thinks because all that matters to me is what my Lord thinks because he is the one that can give and take away!!!

And because of that I always try to walk humbly with my lord and love mercy and do justice.

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Loved the video Knight Michael thank you for posting this!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

AMEN CHARITY!!! God bless you for your obedience sis! He will reward you greatly for this. I love the Word and accept it. I want to humble myself before my Lord and Saviour all the time, He may wash out my own me with His precious blood all the time, it's my constant prayer. I pray we may all be a beautiful smell before Him ...

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Charity:

Thank you SOOO MUCH for this word from the Lord. To me, it has
the same tone as Mtn. Mollie's letter and rings TOTALLY TRUE!!!!!

As I was laying in bed before getting up, I remembered that this
message "happened" to be written at 5:55 onto R.I.T.A. Well, if
that was "meant" to be for another "message"..........?????????

The reason I say that is, as was mentioned, "55" is Hebrew gematria
for "BRIDE" and we have a 5/5 coming up on WEDnesday.

Not only that, WEDnesday, 5/5 is the 125th day of 2010. Number
125 is 5 X 5 X 5.

Also, 12:5 of Revelation is the RAPTURE or SNATCHING UP of the
"child" of Revelation 12. The "child", of course, are the Christians
who have "COME THROUGH" (as a baby) the writings of the Jewish
Patriarchs who wrote the Bible. These Patriarchs represent the fact
that Israel is our mother.

Personally, I do NOT have a "date" but the signs, to me, are saying
we could be gone at ANY date now!!! And, NOBODY would be
looking at 5/5 (at least it hasn't been mentioned I don't believe)!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS AND "COME, LORD JESUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

This video says it all!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Great songs, Knight Michael & Angelheart. Thanks!

Prof e.c., I would be overjoyed if 5/5 is the day!!!
Interesting that it is 5x5x5 days into 2010.

I'd like to read Mtn Mollie's letter, but couldn't find what you were refering to...???

Love,
Charity

May 3, 2010. You do well to be baptized. It is a great testimony of your faith and obedience. These days, people are asking to be baptized. This is a good thing. Most of them have already received baptism in some form. They are convicted they need to be baptized again, having now truly believed. The question to ask is, "For what are you wanting to be baptized?" Some simply want to show forth repentance, not yet knowing their salvation with certainty. This was the water baptism offered by Prophet John, the cousin of Jesus. But John spoke of another baptism offered by Jesus, the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire. This baptism is intended to follow genuine conversion. It changes everything and portrays repentance at the same time. But there is power and life issuing forth from it forever.
Matthew 3:11 (NASB) "As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." Ras Robinson

Awesome word of the Lord my sweet sister Charity!!!

You don't know how much this message goes with the flesh oil rig metaphor that I posted the other day!!!

It is the flesh that glories and takes the credit; but it is the spirit that profits which is humble before the Lord!!!

We have to learn to keep that flesh oil rig from spueing its contents all over our godly spiritual landscape!!!

This prophecy of yours Charity is most definitely from the Lord!!!!

We have to be going home soon because we are all getting it!!!

I shared this with TN Dove but felt I should share this here too as a confirmation:

David W
PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD you are OK!!!

I am fine here too.

Sandy Powell sent an email out last night saying they were OK because they also live on a rise but the neighbors across had to evacuate. I remember her speaking a word a few weeks ago that put the fear of God in me but I didn't fully take heed to (I AM NOW). . . she alludes to it in her email:

Some of you are aware the Lord told me to stay low in a recent vision I was given regarding judgment coming to the leaders of the church. Debris was flying everywhere. It began with high winds/storms hitting the land following the earthquakes we have been experiencing. When the vision ended I found myself begging God for mercy. All day today, I was reminded of this.

Lord, we ask for your MERCY and help us to go low and repent!

Thank you Charity for your obedience in posting this! God helped me to clear some things out of my life last night. Thanks again and Thank You Lord!!! Forgive us Lord!

A TRUE WORD....AMEN

David W

Sandy Powell:
Some of you are aware the Lord told me to stay low in a recent vision I was given regarding judgment coming to the leaders of the church. Debris was flying everywhere. It began with high winds/storms hitting the land following the earthquakes we have been experiencing. When the vision ended I found myself begging God for mercy. All day today, I was reminded of this.

Oh my goodness, David. Yesterday morning, I had a dream/vision of a VERY STRONG wind storm blowing across multiple states in the U.S. Even cars were flying. Things from one state were found in another state, etc. I remember that we were talking about how it was judgement for "separation of church and state".

Charity, when I read your word, I felt it was from the Lord. As I sat on my bed I asked the Lord for confirmation to really know, and just opened my closed bible. I did that more for myself, to know that when I ask the Lord something, I can hear back.

So many are seeing visions and having dreams, that so many others of us are not having, so, it was more like, "Lord, I want to know that I can hear you, even if not in these ways.

Anyway, God answered me because where I opened the bible to was definitely speaking on "pride as a root issue!" Thank You Lord and thank you Charity for hearing Him!

"Repay her according to her work; according to all she has done, do to her; for she has been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel....

Behold, I am against you, O you most proud says the Lord God of hosts; for your day has come....the most proud shall stumble and fall...."

Kolleen!! Wow!! You have greatly blessed me! You were faithful to really "hear" what the Lord would speak and He showed you!!!!! Amen! (Now you know He can speak to you this way! The scripture just jumps out at you!)

Lord, continue to open the eyes of all on RITA and all the many lurkers, that they may be ready for your soon appearance!

Charity, I just read this post and I am thankful that you have shared with us! I believe that our Lord does not want us to say for certain a date or for certain who the AC is, as we are His church and speaking for Him. Unless He has said specifically that this is it (either rapture date or AC ID) then we should be careful to use a disclaimer in our comments.

I have been thinking about this for a few days and thought maybe it goes with your word!

God bless you Char!

Charity, I just now read your message...It speaks volumes and nust be heeded!!! I must take more time in prayer...reading His word...

Thanks Charity...He truly is getting us ready...the Spirit is about to move and cannot fill old wine skins...much soul searching and repentace...

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Thank you so much for OBEDIENCE unto HIM , Charity !
Amen Sis ..amen !!..Bless you today !!
when we go in the Rapture our attitude is HUMILITY ...if not it is prideful !
Pride cometh before a fall . The Word
We want to go up with a humble heart ! WE MUST !!!!
GREAT THREAD of "warning" with love and concern !!
Praise Be to God !!!

Thank you Charity! I totally believe that was a word from the Lord. I have struggled with pride myself and every time I feel I'm getting prideful I repent. I do believe this is the reason God is allowing all these disasters as well...to get people to a place of humility and to return to him!!! He is so awesome!!!

Great words Charity!!
I know the LORD hates boasting and pride...I have been corrected myself before by the LORD for this ..and its a good thing... HE corrects HIS own out of love for us....

also when you said about believing what man says over HIS word.. HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE.. in these last days of MANY false prophets...
Ill choose GODS words always over mans!!

Marantha!

I'd like to read Mtn Mollie's letter, but couldn't find what you were refering to...???

i would like to know also? LOL.

I keep trying to shut upobut perhaps I should go write>

This is a GREAT thread and rings so true with my spirit.

Kolleen
Charity, when I read your word, I felt it was from the Lord. As I sat on my bed I asked the Lord for confirmation to really know, and just opened my closed bible. I did that more for myself, to know that when I ask the Lord something, I can hear back.

So many are seeing visions and having dreams, that so many others of us are not having, so, it was more like, "Lord, I want to know that I can hear you, even if not in these ways.

Anyway, God answered me because where I opened the bible to was definitely speaking on "pride as a root issue!" Thank You Lord and thank you Charity for hearing Him!

"Repay her according to her work; according to all she has done, do to her; for she has been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel....

Behold, I am against you, O you most proud says the Lord God of hosts; for your day has come....the most proud shall stumble and fall...."

Kolleen, thank you for sharing this. What a blessing indeed!!! God is speaking to His children! Who are we that He should speak to us? I am nothing without Him, and I have no good in me besides what Christ has put there. But praise Him for His amazing grace, revealing truth to those who seek with humble hearts.

We love you, Lord Jesus.

Charity, dear sis, thank you so much for being obedient to the Lord by sharing His word with us. We take heed to obey and listen to His loving warning to us. Love you, dear Char. God bless you.

Thanks everyone for such wonderful responses to this word.

A humble heart is so beautiful to our Maker,
sparkling like a diamond on black velvet!

yes- I agree - greatthread.

someone said-
So with that said, if there has ever been a time since I became involved in RITA where I have said or done anything to any of you, my precious brothers and sisters in the Lord, that has hurt you or offended you in any way at all, I am sincerely sorry! If this has occurred, please accept my humble apologies. I am very sorry!

me too.
Please forgive me if I stepped on your foot.
I never did learn how to dance right. LOL.

Pastor Don Blain told me I am hard to love.

Yes, me too. Please forgive me, RITA, if I have stepped on anybody's foot (or heart, for that matter). It's never my intention to cause harm to a brother or sister- or anyone! So I am sincerely sorry if anything I've written has caused hurt or personal offense. I love you all.

Char beloved,

Thank you for posting this word from the Lord and thank you for being faithful.

You are loved.

Char, I posted this Word up on Five Doves. It appears today. Here's a link, and the letter is under my full name of Diane Chapman:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/may.htm

mtnmollie, you had a pastor tell you that you were hard to love?? WOW. Way harsh! I can tell you that you have been nothing but a huge BLESSING to us here at RITA!

tears-
gosh thanks.

Rita is an awesome place.

bump

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com