Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where will the graves burst open?

I was thinking today that since the graves of the Saints will be bursting open and the bodies of many will be coming out of the earth to meet the Lord in the air, the following places will be majorly effected:

Italy- Isn't Peter supposed to be buried in the basement of the Vatican? What about Paul? Peter's wife; Barnabas; Timothy and his wife, Anna; Ignatius, Polycarp, multitudes fed to the lions

Israel - James, Philip, Nathaneal, James - The Less, Simon - The Zealot, Judas (not Iscariot) - The Apostle, Steven, Mary (Jesus' Mother), Mary Magdelene, Lydia, Martha and Mary, Lazarus, the Thief on the Cross, Anna, The Samaritan Woman, Nicodemas, Joseph of Arimathea

Ephesus - (not sure of modern day locale) John, Timothy

Greece - Luke

Asia - Andrew

England - many burned at the stake as witches, John Wycliffe

Africa - Matthew and Candace (Ethiopia)

India - Thomas, Bartholomew, Mother Theresa

Please help! I'd love to get a list of every place and every name you can think of just to see what it will look like! I know the whole world will ultimately be effected, but wow!

Can you imagine meeting these GREATS in Heaven!?!?!? I feel so unworthy!!!!!

Re: Where will the graves burst open?

Wonderful thinking Faith,

it may appear as an earthquake,

and its been mentioned that earthquakes are increasing in strenght and frequency.

But the fence sitters will know and the great revival they have been talking about will begin.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Faith, the scripture just says the Dead in Christ shall rise. I think that means more than just the Saints.

My perception would be that ALL who have died in Christ will rise from their graves, and since possibly many roads or buildings have been built over many grave sites all over the world, we could be talking about major destruction to the land masses - and even oceans.

I don't know, of course, but I tend to think it's going to be a pretty huge deal.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it might be nothing at all. When Jesus rose from the dead, the grave he was in did not break or crack in any way because His body was changed as He rose.

The same might be true of the Dead in Christ. Perhaps no graves will open. Perhaps the bodies will be changed IN the grave and then they people will rise out of the grave with no disturbance to the ground. Maybe people alive on the earth won't even see it happen if it happens quickly.

So, how's that answer for ya! Clear as mud huh!!

Hi Diane C,

I'm sorry I didn't mean to confuse you. I was referring to Saints as ALL who have died in the faith not just the greats. I also consider those who are alive in Christ who will be raptured as Saints. Saints = The Elect

Do you really think it will happen without any fanfare? Hmmmm. I don't know. I think the Lord will make sure people know. If someone connects the dots on who all the graves belonged to it will be hard to deny the rapture! But, then again, we know the MSM and of course they will come up with something outrageous and untrue!!!

FAITH

PraiseHim, I agree! It's almost time! I pray many. many souls will be saved!

LOL, Faith, I guess I just assumed you meant the biblical Saints since you had listed some of them.

I think there probably will be fanfare with the dead in Christ rising - just not sure what non believers will think of the whole thing.

I'm still not sure that graves physically have to burst open for the dead to rise though. That should be interesting to see when the time comes. If the graves don't physically open, then no one would be able to connect who rose and who did not. Talk about non believers being confused then!

Blessings!

Hi Faith, it will occur with almost no notice to the
outside world( outside of God's Saving Grace unto
salvation ) and from where I stand, I perceive that
the glorified bodies of the dead in Christ raising will pass right thru physical earthly matter.

It will likely be some days before it gradually sinks
in, Something seems to have happened, but WHAT was it?
A great graying sky, turning darker ( in the spirit )
will overtake mankind, slowly, gradually.

And of course, someone will eventualy take credit for
getting rid of all those evil useless " Christians "
of course.

And remember, the world's focus will be heavy on
Israel, these other issues will be quickly forgotten.

Bless You all RITA Folks,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Agreeing with Diane and Dewey, I believe the new glorified bodies will just zip right thru without anyone even knowing they were disturbed.

Jesus just appeared in the middle of the disciples couple times without coming thru the door..

John20:19 ¶ Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the middle, and said to them, Peace be to you.

John20:26 ¶ And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the middle, and said, Peace be to you.

Joseph

Let's not forget the morgues, funeral homes, hospitals, etc. Also, as for the unborn/just or/newly born/toddlers and small children alike, Jesus will be flattening many mothers stomachs when He comes to rapture us. He doesn't want the innocent to have to be born during the Trib. Period, unless they're conceived after the rapture...

Where will the graves burst open? At the top, silly!!! (DUH!!!)

SisterNChrist, you bring up a thought that has bothered me recently. What about those born (or ready for birth, as your post suggests) during the trib? Do we know that He won't allow their births?

If so, what did Jesus mean when he was warning the people who will be fleeing Jerusalem (we suppose that is either mid or late trib) and said pray that your flight is not on a Sabbath, and "how dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!" Matt. 24:19, NIV. IF this is mid- or late-trib, this suggests that not only will women be still getting pregnant at that time, but that there will be nursing babies around, as well (up to 18 months?) So, for at least 15 to 18 months prior to this flight, babies have been born.

And if that's true, then what about our assumption that all babies will go in the rapture. Why would God take them (innocence), yet leave those who will be born seconds, minutes, days, months later to suffer through?

It makes my brain hurt. I can't figure it out, or come up with a realistic position which doesn't have some kind of conflict in it from a human logic standpoint.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com