This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANOTHER VISION OF THE ROLL:WITH OUR NAMES

This has been a very busy day for me.Praise the
Lord.
In the vision,(take a roll of paper towels and
stand the roll up on one end).
This roll was whiter than white.If this had been in the natural.I think I would have been blinded.
Any way,This vessel was standing with Jesus.On
top of the right handel.
The roll was turning in a circle.Part of the roll was lose from the body for the roll.SO more
saints could get on.
And everytime,it went around.MORE saints got on
GLORY TO GOD,

Re: ANOTHER VISION OF THE ROLL:WITH OUR NAMES

That's quite a vision Star!!!, and a BIG roll that is good, more people to escape the tribulation.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Wow, Star, looks like what the Lord is showing you is that He's adding more and more people to His kingdom!!Praise God!! The time is getting short!

Thank you, Star!!

LOOK at so many saints haveing similar visions.
GLORY TO GOD

Thank you Star! a beautiful vision!

Wonderful vison Star...

This is similar to the one I had Oct. 29, 2009..

I'll skip some of it.. When I saw Jesus and the long white line of people to his right like a big long cloud, a square scroll unrolled across him and the words JESUS was printed on it..

After that my view changed to the long white cloud of people.. Another scroll was laid on top of them and started unrolling.. My View now was up close at the scroll names to see if mine was on the list..

When it first started I saw a few letters but in such a random order I could not see who's name, then the names just turned into black lines.

My view was moving very fast down the scroll when finally my name showed up.. My whole name was spelled out.. As soon as I seen my name the scroll changed into a smaller scroll with 4 black lines above my name and 3 black lines under my name..

I'm thinking that this is my family and grand-children that were being listed to my name..

One person was missing if that's the case..

I have one grand-son age 15, who is into videos and books of the satanic, or zombie type of non-sense.

Joseph

I had a similar dream a few years ago, that was a succession of Rapture dreams.

After getting Raptured, I found myself standing at THE gate for which I saw an angel holding some sort of a tablet/scroll checking to see if my name was on it. When he saw my name, I was allowed to enter the gate.

Wonderful vision indeed, Star.

Years ago when I was asleep I had one of those out of body experiences and I was knealing down somewhere at the foot of my bed and I saw a light shinning down on a sheet of parchment paper that was on the floor!!!

I picked up the parchment paper and I looked to see what was written on it and just the word "REDEEMED" appeared in big letters on this paper!!!

When I came to on my bed I got my bible and everytime I saw the word redeemed in the word it just jumped out at me as if it were alive with revelation!!!

There is just something about the word of God when it comes alive in your heart!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com