Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
What happens if the month of May goes by as normal

I have a couple of questions, also some thoughts-

1/ what happens to the timelines, if the last possible day in May passes with nothing happening?

2/ when would be the next watch date (RH)?

I can’t help thinking about Sabrina’s promise from the Lord that she will be used in the last days before the rapture. At present she has not received any instructions to proceed into this ministry.

I also remember Charity saying that she and I think Jake will be used also

To date I have not received any night time sleep dreams, or day visions. In fact I have never had these at all. I know by the season of this world and by CJ’s / Scuggers / Tom and everyone else’s studies, we are within the time frame.

I look too the calendar each day, and like everyone else I am counting the days. I have lost all taste for the things of this world; I cannot seem to get excited about worldly things or material things. I want my Lord pure and simple.

I am just afraid of receiving a broken heart with regards to Pentecost as I personally have had no confirmations. It makes me start to wonder, what am I doing wrong?

I love all my brothers and sisters but I kindly ask that you do not post anything unless you are more than 100% sure that the Lord has revealed this to you. The crash down to earth after a major date passes is so painful. Us brothers and sisters that do not receive visions or dreams, read yours and get excited, we believe what we read in faith. If you receive a vision, dream or a word please explain how you received this. I hear words running through my head, but it is always just me.

Please correct me if I am wrong here. I am not been harsh towards anybody, as I really am excited. Last week I went through the 2009 files of RITA. The amount of words given from the Lord, visions etc for 2009 was amazing, without a doubt it was 2009. I am not talking about the studies, but dreams & visions.

To people that watch for his return, confirmations of his coming is like water to a dry mouth. But the pain of a let down is beyond words.

I am excited, but please only tell if you could stand in front of the Lord and say without a doubt, this is from him.

In his love / Paul

Re: What happens if the month of May goes by as normal

I would have to agree with you Paul, I remember way back in 2007 when I started watching for the Lord's return...I remember the excitment of that year. I remember websites that specialize in dreams and visions saying that 2008 Christmas would be our last one. I think a lot of people think they are recieving it from the Lord, but are not. Some just make it up in their own heads. How can we tell if these visions and dreams are from the Lord? If it comes to past or not. Don't get me wrong I do read them and it is exciting, but I never believe anyone that gives dates for the Rapture or dreams and visions I tend to not read into so much anymore.

Paul...

We, as believers, need to walk with one eye toward heaven and one eye on the daily things that He has given to us. He said to occupy until He comes, which means we are to be about our Father's business, even if that is going to classes, or doing the dishes, or whatever He has called us to do.

Learn to not go to emotional highs and lows. He is coming, but we really may not be aware of the day or hour! He's a sovereign God and everything is in His timing.

I personally don't mind the date watching, whereas when I first started this in mid 2009, I was so sure on a given date and got disappointed. Now I ride through them with expectation but don't allow the emotions to disturb the day. You can too!!!

You have to give each day He's given for you to live anyway, so why not do it on a watch date? This is a site to anticipate and eagerly at times His arrival. I understand the request but tid bits are going to come. I think He loves our anticipation.

I guess what I'm saying is to learn to love the process of waiting. It won't be long! Just love Him daily and enjoy, ok?

Hold in there brother. Everything works together for good to those who love Him and are called accoding to His purpose.

YBIC
Steve

Hi RITA Folks, hope no one gets perturbed, but we all
will still be here as May 2010 passes, Ya'll still have too much work to do, as do I.

Hoping this one flies ok,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

They asked me that in church today.

What will you do on may 23 when you are still here?

I guess i will get my teeth cleaned in June?
They were suppoesed to be cleaned in May. LOL>

Watch and pray.

Dewey
Hi RITA Folks, hope no one gets perturbed, but we all will still be here as May 2010 passes, Ya'll still have too much work to do, as do I.
Hoping this one flies ok,Dewey

Dewey,
Is that a "Thus Saith the Lord" or "Thus Saith Dewey"?

No offense, but if the Lord has given you the date we're all watching and diligently searching for, please share.

Should we still be here in May, I'll continue witnessing, watching and occupying until my Lord returns.

I think I may have a solution to this, for me, and God.

I am going to purchase my brothers small fishing boat, now I can't aproach people directly, but if I am fishing I can aproach them and say that God allows me to be a fisherman, a thing I cannot deny, so I just explain the gospel, give them a card to this site, and a tract, and go fish.

This should be easy, I am very sure this is Gods will, to fish, and be a fisher of men, I just put out the bait, He can reel them in.

I just chum for Him, in my new boat, Red Green will soo proud too!

I know it's not funny, but it's gonna' be!!

Should have thought of this sooner!

Sorry CJ Bro,

I did not mean for this to get anyone fired up, that was my last intention.

I suppose I am the one here brothers and sisters that needs the prayer.

Steve- When I said I have lost my taste for the things of the world. What I mean by this is- I plan everyday for the future, it is part of my job. I have a family and like us all there is the future. But the Lord has changed me over the last 12 months. I see alot around me as false, and only desire things that are from him. Others are starting to see me as odd.
Love ya brother

My own take on it is that we can speculate as to the most probable time for things to occur, but we have to continue about the Lord's business that we have been called to do up until the last moment. And if we're mistaken, we'll deal with it honestly. But I wouldn't want to be in a position of saying that I just know it will take place at a certain time.

One observation that is not completely my own: History is filled with "discontinuities." We will get up some mornings and find that something happened that we were totally not expecting and the world is different from that point on. We can't say that there must be more time for things to happen, because we don't know that any more than we know there isn't time for it.

Email: david_roche2@yahoo.com

Paul/Aussie
Sorry CJ Bro,
... I see alot around me as false, and only desire things that are from him. Others are starting to see me as odd.
Love ya brother

Paul, welcome once more to the RITA family - the family of odd, eccentric, watchers who keep getting more wrapped up in God and less wrapped up in the world.

It's all part of the separation and the preparation for the big day.

It's probably safe to say that a good percentage of us have fewer friends and family members who want to talk to us or be around us these days.

Thank God for the RITA family.

Yes Cheryl Ann,

it is hard to have other people think that Christ is a logical way of thinking, am sure glad I found t-His path, I use it as a reference constantly, this forum allows me to confirm it many times a week, and learn other insights as well.

Hi Cheryl, and RITA Folks, its not a thus saith the
Lord, its just a " Knowing " I have that OUR work, me
and all of us, is yet unfinished, a " Knowing " that
that which I have been called to do will yet be done,
and that it will go on for some time yet. Yes CJ, lot
of work to do.

Ya'll have heard of the " know that you know " in your
inner spirit man/woman, well I have that knowing deep
in my spirit that much work within the Lord's body
is yet ongoing, and will be for awhile. I absolutely
do believe that RITA will occur, no doubt about it !

I encourage all of you to stick by your convictions !
If you believe its that close, fine with me, and yes
Bro wanting the boat, by all means do go fishing if
it works out that way.

I remember back in the 1980's telling folks that they
would see 2000 come and go, as it did, lotsa strange
looks, disbelief etc. BUT, we are now way into the
End Times, long time passing etc. YET.....the work of
the 5 fold ministry is not yet fully operational, too
much just pastors and a few evangelists, also a few teachers, but not yet the full scale 5 fold ministries
in operation world wide. Its coming, bring it on Lord
Amen and Amen !!

When the Office of Apostle and Prophet is redone and
operational beyond where it was in the time of The Acts of The Apostles, we will be verrrryy close, soon
as its operational, much changes will accelerate our
work and we'll get wrapped up by the Lord and be Promoted outa here, AMEN. I do see the rapture as a
awesome Promotion outa here into the Lord's Presence,
not an escape or saved by the skin of our teeth, a
awesome Promotion.

I know some are functioning here and there, some even
call themselves such titles, but its not yet as its
soon to be.

Again, hang on to your convictions, I do, and it don't
matter how uncomfortable it may be.

Bless Ya'll

Dewey

Yes Paul, I feel the same way you do. It is hard to do any planing or set goals etc. I just want this phase of my life to end and hope it is soon.

I firmly believe we will know for sure from 3-10 days before it happens. If I don't know at least 3 days before Pentecost or any other possible date, then, I will patiently wait for the next possible date.

The most important evidence for me that this is the year is Jesus' words about "generation not passing away" before He returns. He is referring to His 2nd coming in Mt. 24.

There are only 3 different "generations" mentioned in scripture. 100, 70, 40. As best as I can figure all three come to an end in 2017.

100 years from Balfour declaration in 1917. This was the start of the Jewish people returning to their land.

70 years from the United Nations declaring Israels right to establish a state in its ancient homeland. This was 1947.

40 years from the time of Jerusalems recapture during the 6 day war of June 1967. (the fig tree putting forth its leaves)

All three generation time lines end in 2017. When we subtract the 7 years for Daniels 70th week, we are left with 2010 as the last year for the ending of the Church age of Grace and the Rapture of the Body of Christ as His bride.

I know I am not telling you anything you don't already know bro, just felt it necessary to put it down in print.

Trumpet to the lips.........lets roll

Tom

Its 1:10 AM here in Kaw lee forn yuh, and the Lord is
promting me to add to my last reply: Do we have work
to do CJ asked, yes, lots of work. Aside from what I
wrote concerning the 5 Fold Ministry gifts, there is a
big project here in the USA.

The Lord IS going to restore America again, one more
time ! I and many of you RITA Folks will be also in
on the restoration. I have been given certain direct
functions to work toward. Mr O notwithstanding etc. and other influences. The elections in november are
critical in this restoration process.

More can be said about this later.

( Have any of you read the " word " by Kim Clement on
16 april in Tennessee ? I am still out on whether its
right on the mark or...... Its posted on Open Heaven
web site. In the forum section. )

Psalm 1 Ya'll

Dewey

Dewey, I have followed Kim Clements ministry for years. I thought he was great. I followed all his prophecies on Elijah list and his home page with anticipation. What he was saying was exactly what I wanted to hear. But after he time and time again predicted specific events to happen on specific time lines that did not happen, I could see that he was lead by a deceiving spirit. He is a phony, a false proclaimer of the future. He claims to have predicted a number of events including 911, but can not independently be verified.

To believe anything he says God told him is to be naive and uninformed. I personally believe he has a demonic spirit that talks to him.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tom

CJ,

You must remember that we are leaning mostly on our own understanding and only God knows His timeline. Brother Paul was merely trying to voice his questions, everyone at one time or another has a "what if" question or moment. I think it is wise to take a deep breath and try and help us all understand what God has revealed to us.

Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

DEWEY, I know what you mean and I know that I must tell you that according to what happen in my life the last two weeks, it seems, just it seems that May is not the time yet. But wait a minute, I'm an open minded person, so when world situation around us gets worse suddenly such as Mideast war errupts suddenly followed by open confrontation of Iran with Israel and US in no where decision than I would think May could be it.

On the other side, I also know that some of you believe that rapture just happens as the beginning of destruction without any prior notice. In this case, May then still a good possibility time frame. Since rapture could happen anytime as many said, there is nothing wrong then I better choose this preparation time BUT with some preparation too in my heart leaded by my brain that May might be not a rapture time. So in this case I act following my heart that May is the rapture time but my mind said no based on logical evidences around me (including world news). My heart could not be changed as it just prepares me everyday while my mind act as a cushion when everything not happen following what my heart wants to happen.

So in short, my heart really wants rapture to happen on May 2010 but my mind said May is NOT the time yet, unless something bla..bla..bla happens.

Our Savior Lord Yeshua will take us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life

Lynn Dear Sis,

Sorry if i have caused alarm, Lynn please move this thread if it causes concern. I was only just speaking from my heart in love.

I love all my brothers and sisters, and I am excited also.

I believe as an Australian here, God is not going to restore the USA like he wont restore Australia. Things must come to pass. period. We are in the season of his return

No malice intended in my words.

Cj, Tom, Dewry, Josh, Steve, mtnmollie, Cheryl Ann, David R, JR, And Lynn. I love you all.

To date I do not doubt any words written here by my family, I have got excited also. I suppose what I was saying is that I want this to be it like everyone else. In reflection I now can see this is a child like and silly question. Faith is the key, and that I have, I must use it

Please if anything, pray if possible that our loving Lord may be willing to show me and to reveal his soon arrive close to his date. I will pray this for everyone as well.

I love you all as my brothers and sisters in him.

ybiC / Paul

Brother Paul,

Not to worry.....all is well....this is a good thread, and we must always remember that all is done in God's Perfect Time, we just need to carry on until that glorious day when Jesus comes for His bride. One thing we know for sure, He is coming for us and by all signs it will be very soon.

Let's continue to pray for one another and love one another.

Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

I will add this.

I was one of the 2007 folks that got extremely excited and went into a depression when Jesus did not return. I watched all the way to New Years Eve.

I read Shelby Corbitt's website and I followed all the reasoning and theories as to why.

Here's what I've learned:

Watching is a good thing, but BE CAREFUL to not let it consume you. If the only fruit in your life is being a watcher and you are not serving God's people, then you are missing something very important.

Whether May is the month or not, we must be about the Lord's business while there is still time. Hope for Jesus' return, but don't let a date, whether given or calculated give you more hope than your faith gives you. If you have more hope in a date than you do in your daily faith, pray.

I say this from a year of pain and I believe God has taught me that watching is important, but not more important than Jesus Himself.

God bless,
DLJ

Paul, I'm so glad you asked the question, I too have thought about it many times as I know everyone else here at RITA has too. What IF it doesn't happen in May? And I don't want to be discouraged or disappointed ... I have wondered how many of us will react if it doesn't happen. Of course we will continue to watch... even until RH this year....but what if it doesn't even happen this year? I don't even want to think about that. This is the perfect time it seems from all the studies and all the clues the Lord has given us.... so I really BELIEVE this is the year.

I have the same thoughts you do Paul, feeling like such an oddball, looking for something to happen that other people can't possibly imagine, so I'm the nut job to everybody.

I don't think Dewey is right, and I pray he's not!

Love you brother Paul - Shirley

CJ, my dear little brother in Christ,

You are so zealous for the Lord, like Peter! You get so caught up in what the Lord has revealed to you. Remember that thread about being humble? Step back a little bit, little buddy. Take a deep, deep breath...and let God take control. You, by yourself, won't be able to convince people of their beliefs...only the Holy Spirit can do that.

Don't get discouraged. Keep up the zeal, but try not to be so adamant that you're right. I did that back in 2005, and guess what? We're still here and I lost a lot of credibility.

Yes, it all lines up like we think, but only God knows the ultimate plan. I want to believe this May is IT just as much as you do, and I pray it is! And I pray you are right! But if not...

Well, like I said, GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL.

I love you, my little buddy. Rhonda

Tom
Dewey, I have followed Kim Clements ministry for years. I thought he was great. I followed all his prophecies on Elijah list and his home page with anticipation. What he was saying was exactly what I wanted to hear. But after he time and time again predicted specific events to happen on specific time lines that did not happen, I could see that he was lead by a deceiving spirit. He is a phony, a false proclaimer of the future. He claims to have predicted a number of events including 911, but can not independently be verified.

To believe anything he says God told him is to be naive and uninformed. I personally believe he has a demonic spirit that talks to him.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tom

You are right Tom...BY His OWN words and prophecies he has been proven a false prophet....as I have posted before He is part of the group called the KINGDOM NOW/NEW APOSTOLIC REFORMATION GROUP who have a false teaching that say the Church is going to CHRISTIANIZE an get the world ready for the second coming with NO HOPE of the Pre-Trib Rapture..the just feel the church will have to be WARRIORS and go THRU the TRIBULATION...they totally dismiss the "BLESSED HOPE" our wonderful LORD promises!!

If you listen to that kind of teachings one may lose all hope of our BLESSED HOPE...!!

MARANTHA.. there IS a Pre-Trib rapture , Praise GOD!

If May comes and goes with no rapture, the same thing that happened the last few times when an expected rapture date passed with no rapture, will occur, which is the following: New understandings of scripture will be found like those of CJ., Pastor Armstrong, Mark Biltz, Scuggers and so many others, causing scripture to come into focus a little more clearer. "If" May does pass with no rapture, I wouldn't be surprised at all if soon thereafter, those with a Berean approach to studying the bible, start making new discoveries or finding more clues about prophetic scripture that we've all missed. It seems like this has been happening over the years and appears consistent with the prophecy about knowledge increasing in the last days that the prophet Daniel spoke of. The passing of another expected rapture date also provides you with another opportunity to prove (to yourself or to God, and not anyone else) that your faith will not be shaken by any man's (or woman's) failed interpretation of scripture or prophecy. No matter how many expected rapture dates pass, it will not undermine all the proofs we've come to understand that clearly evidence that we are in the very last hours of the last days.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

AMEN ATTY!!! WE'LL JUST KEEP LOOKING!!! AND KNOW IT'S SOONER THAN BEFORE!

Tom
Yes Paul, I feel the same way you do. It is hard to do any planing or set goals etc. I just want this phase of my life to end and hope it is soon.

I firmly believe we will know for sure from 3-10 days before it happens. If I don't know at least 3 days before Pentecost or any other possible date, then, I will patiently wait for the next possible date.

The most important evidence for me that this is the year is Jesus' words about "generation not passing away" before He returns. He is referring to His 2nd coming in Mt. 24.

There are only 3 different "generations" mentioned in scripture. 100, 70, 40. As best as I can figure all three come to an end in 2017.

100 years from Balfour declaration in 1917. This was the start of the Jewish people returning to their land.

70 years from the United Nations declaring Israels right to establish a state in its ancient homeland. This was 1947.

40 years from the time of Jerusalems recapture during the 6 day war of June 1967. (the fig tree putting forth its leaves)

All three generation time lines end in 2017. When we subtract the 7 years for Daniels 70th week, we are left with 2010 as the last year for the ending of the Church age of Grace and the Rapture of the Body of Christ as His bride.

I know I am not telling you anything you don't already know bro, just felt it necessary to put it down in print.

Tom

Me too, Tom. Here we have the most conslusive evidence that the time is upon us, and whether it be in May or another date this year, 2010 is the time. It also lines up perfectly with the prophecy in the Psalms, and many other witnesses that the Lord has left us to KNOW the time.

I said it before that it seems to me that the burden of proof is on the shoulders of those who claim it's not yet time, given all the overwhelming evidence in every area that Jesus told us to look. AMEN!

I have been watching the signs line up and looking for the Lord's return for 45 years. The most signs and portents of His coming have fallen into place this past year. It seemed like we are now on "Fast Forward" to the rapture. It seems very probable that 2010 is THE year. If it isn't I will continue as I have for the past 45, looking, longing, waiting, and loving Jesus and everyone around me and doing whatever the Lord puts before me each day.

I see it this way - as it says in Ecclesiastes, God has put ETERNITY in our hearts. We are ALREADY seated with Jesus in HEAVENLY PLACES according to Ephesians and time as we know it is just a drop in the bucket compared to what is awaiting us. If we are spending the eternity of the eternities with our dear Papa, our beautiful Lord Jesus and the blessed Holy Spirit, what are a few more days and years here? We are blessed beyond measure to be adopted into the family of God and whether here or there we are His own dear children. That is enough.

I too have had the same question as Paul and have experienced many watch dates come and go.

I haven't had any thing to firm this date up as in a vision or hear something, I always think I am having wishful thinking instead of words from God,

So the evidense looks convincing but if the date comes and goes, oh well, it will happen someday.

I am having a hard time thinking about my work though in that respect I have heard "stop working", that is a scary thought, and that is why I say it is wishful thinking. I have cut work down to a minimum, because I am grateful to have work in these poor economic times.

I am so looking forward to the plans the Lord has for us though, and I tell Him too freqently.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Paul I am like you and I was just thinking this morning while takng my son to school, is this really the time...because things are just going on as normal and I expect it to be cahotic and for the Lord to come "rescue" me from it all.

I agree with the poster in this thread who said we are to still go about the Fathers business and not to make watching our main thing in life...we still have families and responsibilities and it would not please God if we neglect what He has given us.

But again the way the bible is lining up with this time and all the revelation that is coming from the bible is what has me being more sure than any other time. I have been around for a long time and never have I been so sure of this time and what is happening now. It is mainly due to what is happening and what the bible says and not so much visions and dreams but i still listen to them but how things are calculated in the bible is what I focus on.I am not 100% sure though I still wonder because of, like you said, past words and dreams and nothing happened...I have done like you too and gone back and read things that were posted last year to see what the board was like then...and it did not help me at all...it did make me wonder because everyone was so sure then too...

The one thing personally for me is how this all lines up with Ruth and Boaz....Ruth is my favorite book in the bible....and for years I have been praying that God would bring me MY Boaz.... everyone that knows me knows this .... I would confess it all the time. I at one time saw a street sign, well two signs at the intercetion that said Mary (one street) and Boaz (the other street...I was on the phone with a frined who was tryin to help me find my way ( I was lost) and I read it to her to let her know where I was..... we laughing so much because I said ok God I will and then i thanked Him that my Boaz was on his way....this was years ago..and the other day almost the samething happened.... I was going some place I had never been to and when I started to look at signs the strets was Boaz......and then when I found the gated community I was looking for one of the firsts signs I read was Ruth's court....I am just hoping that God is giving me the ultimate Boaz (Jesus) and this is what He has prepared me for all along.... i have remained pure (as hard as that is!!) I have not dated a lot.... one reason is because most men do not understand courtship or waiting for marriage so it has been better for me not to date..unless I knew he was my Boaz....

This is just waht is personal with me though and I am so hoping that this is how it ends for me....

Paul I think that for us who have suffered a lot of disappointment it is hard for us to comprehend that something so glorious is going to happen .....and we get ready for the disappointment.

I am prepared for May..but if it does not happen then i will continue to keep doing what God has called me to do for now and keep trusting Him and watching. We can do it Paul..we are strong and have survived a lot more than others have..... He will come eventually .....keep busy like you are doing and time will go by so fast and before you know it it will all be over....Praise God...and thank You Jesus that you have a plan and a purpose for all of us a plan to prosper and we choose this day to walk in Your plan and to do Your will until You come and take us home.

Maybe there is a life that God needs you to be a willing vessel to touch before he comes back..... if that is in a few weeks or sometime this year..or even later....

all country's including ours will fall under the NWO and the Christians will be taken out of each .
The 666 government will take over , and the world will be divided into TEN REGIONS ...Euro. UNION , Mediterranean UNION ....The NAFTA UNION (thirdly), other unions to follow .
The only way The USA will not be part of The NWO is if she is destroyed firstly !

PraiseHim
I too have had the same question as Paul and have experienced many watch dates come and go.

I haven't had any thing to firm this date up as in a vision or hear something, I always think I am having wishful thinking instead of words from God,

So the evidense looks convincing but if the date comes and goes, oh well, it will happen someday.

I am having a hard time thinking about my work though in that respect I have heard "stop working", that is a scary thought, and that is why I say it is wishful thinking. I have cut work down to a minimum, because I am grateful to have work in these poor economic times.

I am so looking forward to the plans the Lord has for us though, and I tell Him too freqently.

Praise Him...I am having a hard time getting things done also...and then I worry that the rapture will not happen and I will have messed up somethings by putting them off...... I have been really generous and the other day we stopped and took a helicopter ride!!! I would not have done this before ..I would have held onto that money....or used it in another way....but being a single mom we never do things like this or even get to take vacations...I can never take off work to go some where....so this was to bless my son with something fun.....maybe it was actually a good thing I can always trust God to supply my needs and He knew I wanted to bless my son and He will provided what ever I need for the future...if I need it that is

but putting off work and other responsibilities I need to stop doing...as a matter of fact..I have just picked up 3 more clients and i am super busy with work...it makes me wonder why I go more work...and I have others calling me....hmmmmm..hopefully just to keep me busy.

Steve W
Paul...

We, as believers, need to walk with one eye toward heaven and one eye on the daily things that He has given to us. He said to occupy until He comes, which means we are to be about our Father's business, even if that is going to classes, or doing the dishes, or whatever He has called us to do.

Learn to not go to emotional highs and lows. He is coming, but we really may not be aware of the day or hour! He's a sovereign God and everything is in His timing.

I personally don't mind the date watching, whereas when I first started this in mid 2009, I was so sure on a given date and got disappointed. Now I ride through them with expectation but don't allow the emotions to disturb the day. You can too!!!

You have to give each day He's given for you to live anyway, so why not do it on a watch date? This is a site to anticipate and eagerly at times His arrival. I understand the request but tid bits are going to come. I think He loves our anticipation.

I guess what I'm saying is to learn to love the process of waiting. It won't be long! Just love Him daily and enjoy, ok?

Hold in there brother. Everything works together for good to those who love Him and are called accoding to His purpose.

YBIC
Steve

Dearest Paul - my dear brother Steve has very, very good advice for you - and for all of us!!

I will answer your question with a question: Why do you think God gives us clues about the timing of the end?

Aside from all the excellent comments already given, I would say my "what if?" response would have to have an answer.
Beyond May23rd this month I will have learned another important lesson from our Lord. My specific appointment as relates to the rapture would become one of... we can't know the exact time until we have arrived!

That is, His coming would be imminent, any day and unknown to us.
I do feel the 70th Week is locked in though, so that a pre-tribulation rapture would be less than 4 months away.

Great thread btw... it needed to be said!

If there ever was a time of knowing this would be it!

It doesn't get any better than this.

Paul soon or later we are going to get it right!! Because the tribulation is right around the corner!!!Hee! Hee!

I feel like we are going home sooner rather than later!!!!!

sometimes even Cavemen can be slow learners !!

My Omer count has just reached 31... at least I can count to 50!

This stairway to heaven has 50 steps!
We are now on step 31!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ya'll, a note for the ones who discount Bro Kim's
work, personaly I have seen 60-40 rate in his work,
and I have seen a few of them hold up, but you are not
the bearer of bad news about Kim Bro Tom, I use a
bucket ( not a grain ) of salt on these very public
guys and their prophecies. During the Prez Bush W
years he was better, that is all I will say regarding him.

For those who don't see America, or Australia restored, its Ok, I don't ever back away from what I
believe I have received from the Lord. I encourage
you to do so also. Stick to what you see, perceive etc. If these dates come and go, we still forge ahead
like the pictures Scuggers posted. I really like the
one of the ducks !

As for the NWO, it will not claim the USA, from where I stand. One thing to keep in mind: Look at the 4
horsemen in Revelation, they are given power over a
1/4th part of the earth, one fourth part, that's all,
no USA, no South America, no Australia, no whole of
Africa, and no whole Far East. The AC has many enemies
as is clearly shown in Daniel's work. He gets the
region around the Mediterrean Sea, parts of Europe and
Asia, The Middle East. One fourth of the earth, that
is it. The NWO is satan's big scare story, and its
almost working, but it fails. He can't even deal with
the Two Witnesses until their testimony is finished.
Enoch and Elijah ( no ruckus intended ) keep his sorry
blasphemous hide OFF of the Temple Mount and Out of it
til their time is complete. He is second rate til then
and that is why the great rejoicing at their death, he
FINALY gets to prevail, til they stand up and are
caught up to heaven. Then its clearly shown he failed
again, he does NOT have absolute power over all the earth ! These two bring all power to bear on him and
his plans, don't give too much credit to this guy.
They ALL go down HARD, Pharoah, Darius, Julius Caesar,
Alexander, Herod, Hitler, Stalin ( died from a seizure jerking around on the floor, ) Saddam, his two sons, Uday and Cusay, they wielded absolute power, or so they thought.

Thats enough, Bless you RITA Folks,

Dewey

For those who don't see America, or Australia restored, its Ok, I don't ever back away from what I
believe I have received from the Lord. I encourage
you to do so also.

For America to be restored the USA would have to elevate God's Word above freedom and that is not going to happen! There are too many here that worship foreign gods and this government will appease them!

That is just a fact! I don't know for sure if we will be here after May, but I don't believe that things will get turned around and start getting better. I believe they will just keep going down hill!

There are some muslims just itching to bring about their mahdi and have the ability most likely to do tremendous damage with nuclear weapons if they want to cause this to happen!

I truly believe our Lord will take us home before it gets to that point and I think we are just at that point!

Also, one other comment you made about the offices of the church, trust me they are all fulfilled and have been since the Holy Spirit came on the scene! God bless you!

Melissa
Also, one other comment you made about the offices of the church, trust me they are all fulfilled and have been since the Holy Spirit came on the scene! God bless you!

Amen! I don't know much about the Five-Fold Ministry but what little I know just doesn't fit with what I read in scripture.

If we are still here after the 23rd we just KEEP WATCHING. Many of us have gone this way before..I myself for many years...it seems to get more intense as the years go by. Like Lynn says, He is in control and knows exactly what He is doing!!! We have heard many words of encouragment which makes it sound like this is it...He needs to keep us encouraged as He knows our weaknessses. The first time in 1988 when it was broadcast all over the world of His coming and He did not come..I was devastated along with thousands of others, but since then 'I have grown "ACUSTOMED TO HIS WAYS"' so to speak...Just never give up..If He does not come now it maybe July or Feast of Tabernacles is my second choice which to me looks very promising if He does not come now as Tabernacles has been much prophezised over the years.

Right now we are looking for Him to come any time regardless.

MARANATHA..Virgina

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I read about 1/2the replys.

Aussie / Paul- good on you.

"Please if anything, pray if possible that our loving Lord may be willing to show me and to reveal his soon arrive close to his date. I will pray this for everyone as well."

Lord, show Paul your truth.
Be lead by Him and NOT the crowd.

Once upon a time, a prpphet of God went to a certian town and delivered a mseeage. He left. Prophet of God number 2 came after him to invite him to lunch. Prophet 1 said- God told me not to eat in this place.

Prophet 2 said- oh it wil be ok. At the meal Prophet 2 told propeht 1 he wasin BIG trouble. He disobeyed God.

The moral of the story is to me-
Obey God and not man- not the pastor nor the other propeht.
Obey God. Be lead by Him.

1 Kings 13: 16- 25

I tried to resist replying to this thread, but I can't resist. I think Corey is absolutely correct concerning the Pentecost time frame for this year. I don't agree with Dewey at all. How could the U.S. possibly be great again with trillions that this present government has spent? There will be no turn around in this country. Obama has hastened it's demise, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how many Tea Parties we have. Also, Israel is the biggest sign of all that we are soon to be raptured. The 120th jubilee is in 2017, and a generation of time since Israel came back into existence is up in 2017 too. Yes, RITArians, we are going home soon.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Dewey said:

The Lord IS going to restore America again, one more
time ! I and many of you RITA Folks will be also in
on the restoration. I have been given certain direct
functions to work toward. Mr O notwithstanding etc. and other influences. The elections in november are
critical in this restoration process.

May it even be so due to a national outcry of repentance over SIN in this nation--the innocent blood of over 45 MILLION murdered babies crying out for judgment since Roe V. Wade, and the immoral filth being pumped out by all sorts of media from the U.S. into itself and the rest of the world!

May Obama come to Christ and make bold pronouncements on international airwaves that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

May God's Holy Spirit convict all of their rebellious and wicked ways!

May there be an outpouring of the TRUTH of the WORD in POWER!

What a nation-changing day that would be!

Will it? I pray and hope, but I don't know.

No matter what, may the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified!

Thankfully in Him,

Mike

Email: mike@christark.org

That's a nice thought Mike, but it's not gonna happen. This world is ripe for God's wrath, and the United States will come under that wrath as well. Things aren't getting better folks. Everything in this world is rapidly getting worse. Look at the growing number and intensity of earthquakes and other natural disasters. Look at how much damage that oil rig in the gulf has done already, and it is still free flowing oil into the gulf. This world is not our home, heaven is. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Kevin, I have to agree; the hour is far spent.

Yes, come quickly, Lord Jesus!

(I'd still like to see Obama get REALLY saved!)

In Christ,

Mike

Email: mike@christark.org

scuggers
sometimes even Cavemen can be slow learners !!

My Omer count has just reached 31... at least I can count to 50!

This stairway to heaven has 50 steps!
We are now on step 31!!!

Guys, I only add this as a 'PS' to our discussion.
There was some talk on FiveDoves of a possible delay or second half rapture, pushing out the date to June 20th, the day before summer solstice. The last day of spring.

This isn't an easy read and I was hesitant about posting... but this way it will be documented just in case we need it for future reference.

2nd Passover, Part 2: Unfolding of Events, Period of Watch, Possible Delays and Deceptions

I don't expect this to materialize and some of it seems a bit far-fetched but since you had to ask...lol

I fully expect our ten day span to cover all the loose ends! Hold fast that which is good...

best regards,

Hi again, here are some items for those who don't see
the USA restored again etc. and for those looking for
a NWO with ten regions worldwide under the AC's thumb.

God is BIGGER than mr O and HE brought this country
into existence, and HE isn't thru with it. Israel, NO
WAY it was ever coming back, it did, 1948. Don't short change The I AM THAT I AM, He will make it come
to pass. He is bigger than all of mr O's debt.

Hang in there Mike, you will see it, the restoration
part, not sure about O getting straight.

Next, with the 4 horsemen in Rev GIVEN POWER over the
fourth part of the earth ( who gave them that free
rein over the fourth part? Almighty God, not the AC )
where does this worldwide NWO get world control ??
They don't get it, nor can they take it, remember the
Book of Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus Christ,
not the Book of he revelation of the AC/Beast !! He,
Jesus is calling the shots thru out the whole Book,
not the AC !! Who opened the Seals to where the 4
horsemen were revealed......not the AC/Beast......NO,
Jesus, and HE Jesus plainly revealed to John that
" these were given power over the fourth part of the
earth." So, nuff said on this one.

Next, as for Kim Clement, with the 60 40 ratio I
mentioned, check this one: Some years back, he spoke
or prophesied about an event occuring by 25 Oct of that year that would benefit America would occur.
Most everyone said TILT, Nicht etc. It sure looked
like it, except for those who noticed that " W " on
that day nominated Mr Roberts to the Supreme Court,
yep, it cameth to pass. Nix Tilt. Right on. And I
am aware that some other things were TILT. Yessir.

Later Folks,

Dewey

Dewey,

I can't understand why you are posting on a pre-trib rapture forum. Your beliefs concerning the U.S. making a return to God is simply not scriptural. Israel being restored is spoken of in Ezekiel 37 and elsewhere in the scriptures. There are no scriptures speaking of the United States at all, unless the U.S. is Mystery Babylon, which is still being argued about by prophecy scholars. Remember that this world is not our home if you are child of God. Heaven is our eternal home because of the blood of Jesus shed for our sins. Love Jesus more than the United States!

Kevin

I like this thread!!!

I could not think that this May 2010 would pass with normal things, there should be a huge thing happens.

But overall this year must something really big has to happen otherwise how we can put all the jubilee, one generation prophecy thing or do we miss something?

If 2010 pass, the only possible thing then come to 2067 with 2060 as start of tribulation but this is nonsense because then it nullify many visions of the coming of Yeshua is at hand. So in conclusion I agreed with all of you that 2010 is the ONLY POSSIBLE time frame for the tribulation to happen and as pre-trib view, the ONLY POSSIBLE time frame too for the rapture of the church. Otherwise, if tribulation began and we're still here then it must be Pre'Wrath rapture. However I believe Tribulation has not begun yet and therefore rapture has not happened yet.
Hope really really really that this year 2010 is the year we're all waiting for either May or June or July or August or September or October the rapture but it should be this year.

Yeshua blesses you all

To all my family, I love you as your brother in him.

In the end this thread has been good for me and hopefully you too

Why do I always ask the spikey questions? Boy!!!!
My problem is that I speak from my heart when it comes to matters of my Lord, I tend to open myself up unabated.

Reading all your replies has taught me so much, in each of you I see brothers and sisters that have been watching for many years. Many years of joy and many years of pain. But out of it all, a faith that has been strengthened in him.

I believe that he is coming and he will not be late, without a doubt. Exactly when? Only he knows, but we have been revealed many pointers through the excellent studies undertaken by people here at RITA and afar. People like CJ, Scuggers, Scott Tom, RJ, Virginia etc etc. Devotion and many hours of research, research that starts with wanting to know out of love. Too you people I tip my hat, you are awesome. It takes a special person to delve into the deep and try to understand.

Steve dear Brother, love you buddy. Thank you your words were true and correct 100%

To fill you all in on the every day Paul, the Paul away from RITA; on RITA I am your brother in him, a fellow Christian in love with my Lord Jesus. Away from RITA I am no different. But yes I have an everyday life like we all do. I run my own business that has gone through some slow periods, but in general is doing just fine. I do not need to search for money to pay my everyday bills. I live a simple life with family and friends and thank God for what I have. I plan everyday and sell everyday to support my business. I am a technical based person in a specialised industry. Basically these days I am full time in the office, while my men work in the factory. That is why I get so much time to be able to talk to you all. I am reading on RITA while in between doing the everyday kind of things at work. So what I am trying to say here is that my life encompasses not just the here and now but the future, with work and with home duties. Just like all you beautiful people do.

But over the last 12 months the Lord has taken me on a journey. In the past my work was everything to me. The toys that came with the rewards felt good too. These days my heart is his.

I enjoy my work but I see such a change in this man. I will continue to get up every morning and do what I have always done unless the Lord directs otherwise. But my loving Lord needs to make it very clear to me, as I am not blessed with reading future plans for my life that easily. LOL. Going about the Fathers business to me, means the desires of my heart in him also. My desires are to reach out to others in love, to show Christs love. I could not think of anything I would rather do more than to leave my current business and work full time in a ministry for him. To be a servant to others

It is funny when earthly life takes you from nothing to having stuff as a Christian. You get to a point that in some ways you feel guilty. Like why am I doing o.k. when many others are suffering, fellow brothers and sisters? Over the last while Jesus has been revealing to me that my position in this earthly life can be used to help others. He places his children that hear his voice in many different capacities. I plan to use that capacity for him. I love him and I am able to serve until I am called home.

But until I am called I will continue as I have always done. I go about my Fathers business in different ways in the mean time. Rapture or not, I will raise my hands every day to him whom is able.

To be truthful the rapture is not everything to me, Christ is. Like Texas Sue said, our time here is but a blink of an eye. We all will be going home one day; I do hope though that it is in May 2010. But if it is not then I will continue to love him like there is no tomorrow. A bride does these things without feeling it is a chore.

Scuggers / Tom- To answer your question mate-
“So we know when he will come for us brother”
And it has been people like you, which have got me excited. You and others have un ravelled the mysteries to reveal the truths in his word. And I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart bro.

CJ- I want to tell you something little bro. You may be younger than me, but in my books you are older. You have taught me so much bro. I know I may ask silly questions that you see as odd. But this older head sometimes needs a little time for the truths to set in fully. I have always been taught that there is never a silly question, only a silly answer. It is the technical person in me to ask when I am not sure. Please bear with me brother.

Charity / Star-
I know you my sisters did not reply to my thread, but something in me needs to say something here. I do not want you both to think that I had a shot at you for the words you both are sharing from the Lord. The truth is-
I believe you both, and you both are very precious and loved by this Aussie brother. I want to encourage you both to continue to share as he leads. His words give us hope.

In closing I want to mention about the USA been restored thing. To someone like me that lives across the other side of this planet, I find this a very strange an a odd concept to fathom. Firstly I love all my American brothers and sisters in him, and in no way hold any animosity etc towards your country. What is happening in your borders is occurring the world over. And if one country turns to God, what happens to the rest? My views are the time has already passed, God is in control here and every nation and people now must face what is to come. My two cents worth

I love you all
ybiC / Paul

Paul,

Thank you for your great message. It is the only way to look at the things that are happening. You sound like a busy, contented man who is a Watcher and is ready but you are also rational knowing that when the Lord comes for us it is in His Timing...therefore we still have to keep on living our daily lives..My thoughts coincide with yours...if He comes that will be GREAT...if not we still continue to WATCH and tend to our every day lives and the work He has us to do.

The US has gone down hill greatly but OUTSIDE of being with the Lord, it is still to me the best place to live...we still have some freedoms...

Again, thank you for your encouraging word.

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Geneustace
I like this thread!!!

I could not think that this May 2010 would pass with normal things, there should be a huge thing happens.

But overall this year must something really big has to happen otherwise how we can put all the jubilee, one generation prophecy thing or do we miss something?

If 2010 pass, the only possible thing then come to 2067 with 2060 as start of tribulation but this is nonsense because then it nullify many visions of the coming of Yeshua is at hand. So in conclusion I agreed with all of you that 2010 is the ONLY POSSIBLE time frame for the tribulation to happen and as pre-trib view, the ONLY POSSIBLE time frame too for the rapture of the church. Otherwise, if tribulation began and we're still here then it must be Pre'Wrath rapture. However I believe Tribulation has not begun yet and therefore rapture has not happened yet.
Hope really really really that this year 2010 is the year we're all waiting for either May or June or July or August or September or October the rapture but it should be this year.

Yeshua blesses you all

Color above my emphasis

Gene, I like this thread also.

There is A Boat Load of Unity in the fellowship on deck in this thread....Very Refreshing and Soothing to be sailing in calm waters.

Thank you our brother Paul

When I read your words here my Aussie Brother, my memory "kicked in" with your soothing and reassuring Voice that the Holy Spirit uses to encourage this brother's Heart...Thank You Paul and God Bless You Sir. We Love You Paul!!!

If our Lord tarries, so be it, and this believer will keep laboring for the Good of the Cause in Christ Jesus.

I love all of you have shared on this thread and I really HOPE were going HOME SOON

Love, your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

For Cheryl Ann, you don't see where the 5 Fold fits
in the scripture, try Ephesians ch 4 vs 8-13, and in
I Cor ch 12 v 28. Its there, and for the one who said its already here, of course its here, but not in
operation as it was in the Book of Acts!

I was raised in the Baptist Church, A of G ( Chosen Frozen ) & and spent some time in other Full Gospel orgs, as well spent some time in ministry overseas here & there. The 5 fold offices, Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers are not set forth in the denoms, and in most Church orgs, they ARE AFRAID of them. Rightly so......Book of Acts Grade
Apostles would trample them under foot. Pastors and
some Evangelists and Missionaires are as far as most
will go. Pastors are not usualy Apostles, didn't say
absolutely not.

Bless You RITA

Dewey

Khog
Dewey,

I can't understand why you are posting on a pre-trib rapture forum. Your beliefs concerning the U.S. making a return to God is simply not scriptural...

Kevin

Kevin,

It just occurred to me that this must be "Dewey" from the "Danielstimeline" web site!
LOL, he is wrong about his dating and does not believe in a pre-trib rapture!

Dewey, thanks for NOT ruining our excellent thread!

there was a time when I tried to explain away his errors after his timeline had been dated but he was unwilling to listen to reason and became caustic... LOL

Sorry Scuggers, no clue who you are refering to on
another site. NO CLUE. RITA is the only site I have
engaged this subject on, and no I didn't ruin the
thread, unless any of you see it that way.

I do believe in the Pre Trib Rapture, just not this month, next month, or next year, for those of you who do, stand by your beliefs, I never back down with mine, and when wrong, plainly admit it. You have some
pretty good material Scuggers, but you have never engaged me on another site, never been there.

Blessings,

Dewey

So Dewey,

This is not your website?
This website belongs to a person named Dewey.
I have engaged him about 6 months ago. He is NOT pre-trib in his viewpoint. His dating and application of scripture is flawed.

scuggers
So Dewey,

This is not your website?
This website belongs to a person named Dewey.
I have engaged him about 6 months ago. He is NOT pre-trib in his viewpoint. His dating and application of scripture is flawed.

So Dewey,

This IS your website!

Since you're playing me and will not own up, I will respond here on this thread and not the new thread you started to divert people. No good Dewey, I'm onto you!

,"Clearing the air", re Scuggers and Pre or Post Trib

Hi RITA folks, I am not a mid or post trib in disguise or otherwise. Here is the plain where I stand
position.

Well, that's because you only believe a 42 month tribulation, which is wrong - it's 7 years!
Dewey
Mostly this is for Scuggers...
not into time frames. Some of you do alot of
well prepared work with yours. Good job...
Their is NO SUCH THING as Mid Trib. Why not? Daniel's 70th week, divided into two periods of 3 1/2
yrs each, FIRST half was the ministry of Jesus the Christ, Messiah, PERIOD, from where I stand.

Like I said, this view is bogus; it's 7 years!
Dewey
...At the current time frame we are in, The Age of Grace,...
(blah,blah, blah, Dewey, your viewpoint gave you away...lol
Dewey again
The Church Age is in an in between time period, AND
currently The Kingdom Age is " ON " again, the two
times overlapping while we are not yet into the last,
2nd half of the 70th week. We are in a Transition Time frame. The Birth Pangs Jesus referred to are now
ongoing in the earth. Matthew 24 etc.

wrong! this is pure non-sense!
Dewey,for the last time
...When this time of transition passes, to a God set, predetermined point, God will Rapture The Church, ( I
once was shown a glimpse of that in 83 or 84...

utter error - complete confusion!
Dewey from Danielstimeline!
...I am not seeking an argument on these perspectives, but I sensed a need to clear the air so to speak, Scuggers thought we had tangled before on another site, no we haven't, and Scuggers I like your work,..

Dewey, Like I told you 8 months ago your timeline has expired! please give the doctrinal hocus-pocus a rest or be graceful and leave the pre-trib [7 year] rapture forum!

Hi Paul, I just read this thread for the first time. For the most part, I agree with all the posts that I read/skimmed. To me, they seem to fit together nicely (besides the part about the U.S. being restored). But I believe Dewey is hearing correctly that there is much work left to do. I also believe that the rapture is AT HAND! How does this fit together? Because of the revelation He has given many, many people, and has just recently revealed to me as well. This revelation comes straight from Scripture, but must be revealed by the Holy Spirit! He's got different plans for different people, and I know He's got perfect reasons why some can easily see it and some, er, ...can't.

Because I love you, Paul, I'll share a snippet of what He has shown me personally in the past few months. I've posted this idea before, but here you go...

The Lord has given me several dreams/visions of being on earth during the tribulation, walking in the full power God (transformed), so I have to believe that
this is, at the very least, a possibility :

I have boldy preached to gangsters and prostitutes in the midst of great darkness; I have walked upon serpents without getting injured (symbolic). In one dream my feet were gushing with supernatural oil (symbolic); in another dream I was witnessing with authority to a well-known celebrity, telling him that he'd better repent and get right with God!

I have also had a very real rapture dream, at which time I was taken by surprise! It seemed like just a 'normal day'. So I believe that we will be taken up first, and then some of us may return to earth.

In one dream I was in a big (HUGE) ship in the sky with other people, and then it landed on earth and we stepped out into a very dark and evil world. (This was when I began treading upon the serpents.)

He's also given me three "water park dreams", and told me those dreams signify
"Riding in His Glory"! Wooo Hooooo!

At any rate, I am very eager for Him to come!!! I know that all His plans are perfect, and I don't pretend to have a good grasp on what He has planned. He's told me several times, He's got many surprises.

I just hope to be a part of 'whatever' His plans are, and most importantly, I long to be with Him, to follow wherever He leads. His plans are beyond our comprehension. PRAISE HIM, He's got many wonderful surprises up His mighty sleeves.

God bless you, brother~
Char

Tom

Tom

Tom, Excellent post!! I did not realize all three of the generations are coming to an end at the same time....that makes SO much sense....as it was always confusing to know which generation range to pick....well how clearcut is that?? pick all three!!!

No Scuggers, Daniel's Timeline is not my website, I
don't HAVE a website. Who is the dude in the red shirt with the beard? I don't have a beard, and am
older than whoever he is in the pic you put up. Who
or whatever he is, he isn't 66 yrs old. But, you can see it any way you want to, you seem to know all about me, been to Pittsburg, California lately ? I
haven't run across you out here yet. I figure you don't even know where Pittsburg, California even is.

As you said Bro, have a nice life Scuggers

PS My hair is still brown, and its green eyes, not
dark, brown or black.

Dewey

What happens?

We harder.

Char can't wait to dance for Jesus
I just hope to be a part of 'whatever' His plans are, and most importantly, I long to be with Him, to follow wherever He leads. His plans are beyond our comprehension. PRAISE HIM, He's got many wonderful surprises up His mighty sleeves.

Wow, Charity... that's some intense dreams.

I'm with you... I just want to be with Him or a part of His plans whatever they are.

In my dreams as a child, I saw myself viewing many parts of the trib. from the ground, & some I was viewing from above. So, I don't know if I was just viewing from different vantage points, or will be making special assignment trips like you mention.

But, I'm open to whatever He wants. I'd prefer to stay with Him, though.

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com