<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A rapture experience - God is coming soon!

I read this at another site, this is heavy.

Topic: GOD IS COMING SOON! ....... I Found this one on facebook.....
Displaying all 3 posts.Jackie Wayas Jackie Wayas March 28 at 10:43pm
AN EXPERIENCE OF RAPTURE AS SHARED BY A SISTER

I saw myself and another sister walking side by side jesting normally..
A man was walking at the other side; suddenly the man turned and said
hey,the rapture has just taken place 30 seconds ago, and looking at the time it
was 1.00.30s AM. The man proceeded by saying go in the left direction
you will find other Christians there, do not go in the right direction. They are
taking the mark already. Go now I give you one minute.. I asked him what about you? He turned and said I am the antichrist who has lived in your midst for so long waiting for this day. I was confused but my spirit said run, my son run. We ran and on covering some distance. I turned back; lo and behold the man we left has turned to the antichrist.
We kept running and saw many other people running as well. We got to a
very large auditorium too large to be described and behold multitudes of Christians... Brethren it was a terrifying experience. People of high standing with God, Prominent men and women of God, loved ones and friends.
I couldn't comprehend this so I screamed, all of us, God what happened?
The Lord now took me in the spirit to five churches:
In a predominant church of one tribe, I saw the pastors announcing that
the rapture has just taken place and that people should start receiving the mark right there in the church that this will substitute the said beast mark and
enable them to buy and sell. Brethren, what made me weep was that the
innocent and ignorant members started receiving this mark not knowing it
was actually the mark of the beast.
The Lord then said all these pastors are agents of the beast who has been ordained to mislead the people and who already has the beast mark before his manifestation, and I saw marks on the right arm of all these pastors.A brother who was fortunate to see who to call him to start running down to the place where all other Christians are
was shot in the leg as he was about climbing the top of the Christian's hide out.
Then the Lord took me again to another church where the pastors were just speaking of the good things of the scripture and didn't talk about the second coming of Christ and warn the people of the wages of sin. The irony
of it was that all these pastors and their members were left behind.

Then I saw another church where people did really emphasize the coming
but all the people didn't go as a result of the hidden sins which weren't known
to man and they had not counted as sin. I wept bitterly because this was a
church where holiness was professed and held in high esteem.
I saw another church where people concentrated mainly on attacking demons and where the true word was also preached but the people also didn't go due to malice and lack of spiritual concentration.
I saw yet another church where the people were actively involved in
preaching the word and talking about the second coming, however these people did not go. The whole lot was full of hypocrites who disguise themselves in shepherd's clothes.
I was then taken back to the place where the multitude were and then I
saw that the people of the beast came and Christians started scrambling for
safety. Brethren it was a terrifying experience. Women forgot their
children, husbands their wives. We ran and got to another place of hiding
but the surprising thing which should make all shiver was that the population was now so small that it was easy for every one to identify each other as family and friends started pairing up. The Lord then said others have received the mark. Brethren the people I saw made me weep uncontrollably. Prominent men of God all over the world, Christians and loved ones.
I now asked the LORD why all these one and God showed me different people and men of God saying: this man was perfect with me until 2 hours ago.
That other had a small portion of his heart released to the devil. That other brother was too occupied with the things of the world in terms of land and property acquisition that they took over his life.
That other one, I gave him a mandate to pay a certain portion of money to the church and he procrastinated it till now: sin of disobedience.
That other so much loves his cheque book than his life. You can even see that he has his cheque book with him I wonder what he can buy with the money now: hope you know they are no more his.
I wept because so many little things which we humans don't count were
counted by God.

I now spoke with a confused voice, help us Lord.

The Lord then said all these things which have been happening on earth
have all been pointing to the end but despite all this, my people do not take
heed. I am giving the last warning. Consecrate your hearts to me, my
people.

The trumpet would have been blown one hour ago, but I pleaded with my
father. However, I can plead no further. The trumpet is already in the mouths of the Angels ready to be blown.

SO PREPARE YE THY WAYS OH MY PEOPLE.
Tell my people to read Matthew 16:3. And warn all the ministers who has
gone in the ways of BAAL
THIS IS TRUE AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND. HELL AND
HEAVEN ARE REAL..REPENT YE MY BRETHREN.

PLS HELP ME OUT BY SPREADING THIS WORD TO ALL YOU KNOW.

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Re: A rapture experience - God is coming soon!

Sabrina...

I'm sorry dear sis, but this one doesn't quite ring true for me. There are a number of things that I'm having a hard time getting my arms around. The whole encounter seems to be off. It's late here and I'm weary, but my spirit says no.

I will refer to others though. Please don't be discouraged, ok?

Blessings...

YBIC
Steve

I have to agree with Steve. This story that Sabrina got off another site is from the pit of Hell. It is based solely on WORKS and not faith. NO true believer is going to be left behind because of sinful behavior. The only ticket to the tribulation after the rapture is because of the rejection of Gods gift of His Son. "He that hath the Son has life."

Remember, if Satan and his demons tried to deceive us by appearing as evil, dark ghouls, we would never believe them. But, as scripture tells us, they appear as "angels of light" and seem like truthful and benevolent beings, even seemingly trying to warn us of danger.

Father God, I plead the blood of Jesus over this forum and each member of RITA. I ask that the light of Your truth dispel all the darkness of the enemy and put them to flight. I command every foul, unclean evil spirit assigned to this forum to leave NOW and go to wherever Jesus of Nazareth, the only true and living Son of God tells you to go. In JESUS name.

Can I hear an AMEN??

AMEN TOM! As I was reading I was thinking.... but what about that Jesus paid it all!!!? Some little sin that we didn't even realize we were committing and God counts it? And this keeps us from heaven? Not true. My faith is in Jesus and what He did for me, not my works.

. . And, those receiving the mark know it's their choice, aware of the warnings past.

I believe a vision from the Lord will show no confusion among the brethren.

Oh, my goodness, while typing this I just heard a 'schofar' sound . . this has never happened to me before.
. .

wow, Imagine the real thing, . .we'll not have even a second to look over our shoulder amen, we'll all know

The one thing we know about God is that He is LOVE. Not just HAS love, but He IS love. This vision does not have any love in it. It sounds like a hateful god was just looking for any little sin to keep someone out of the rapture.

The thing that immediately came to mind is that this whole vision is shown to prove that Jesus's sacrifice really didn't pay for our sins. Unless we were confessing up to the last minute, we were lost. And anything we forgot was just too bad and counted against us. Only satan would want to plant that fear into the heart of man.

This certainly can't be from our loving Savior. He remembers our frame and knows we are dust. We can't do anything without Him, especially keep track of every little sin.

Anyway, I sure hope that was not a vision from God, or I am pretty sure I don't qualify.

One man was right two hours ago (but not now?)

If he was "right" two hours ago, then the blood of Christ had already cleansed him completely of all sin, past, present, and future. Any misstep on his part was likely due to the flesh rearing its ugly head, which still hangs on to all of us until it drops away at the rapture, revealing our born-again, sinless, unable to sin spirits, made alive by the blood of Jesus Christ!

There is a major problem with this "word."

Romans 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

I so agree, Paul! Come, Lord Jesus!

In Christ,

Mike

Email: mike@christark.org

So is Jesus unjust for refusing to forgive those who won't forgive others? How dangerous it is to only look at one side of the character of God.

Because the Lord loves, he warns.

I agreed with you Tom , it is by FAITH only to Yeshua we are saved.

Only by Faith in Yeshua, we have passed over from death to live and from loss to victory in Him that's why all glory is only for Yeshua who has done this for us when we're all sinners.

If by work, the thief on the cross would go to hell. And also many people who died before us who are believers in Yeshua. And we all have many many visions that all of them who are believers in Yeshua are all in heaven, and none of them are missing except those who rejected Yeshua and by that is under condemnation.

Yeshua will come and take us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and while we're here strengthen each other that we're all be part of His Kingdom who believe Our Lord has died for us and bought us from bondage of death into victory of live and fullness of live in Yeshua. No condemnation anymore for whoever believe in Yeshua died and rose for our sins and someday will take us all go back home together Jews and Gentiles who belong to Him, who loves Him, who receives Him as their Savior, saved from the Wrath of Yahweh on earth, saved from tribulation that will ensnare the whole worth. As we're part of His body, we will be excluded from it as Let us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Thy will be done on earth as is in Heaven, and His will is that we're all one with Our Father in Heaven as Yeshua is one with the Father and thus we have to be together with Yeshua Our Beloved One forever as we're all His.

Trinity...

Wanted to comment on your post. You are right, that if "we refuse" to forgive that He will not forgive either, but on the other hand, He is always faithful and just to "give us an opportunity" to repent. He won't allow it to go on forever, but He strives with us because of His love. Judgement only comes after "much" patience on His part. If not...we all would perish!

If we didn't have that sis, we would all live in despair. That's not the Jesus I know. So yes...you are right, there is the other aspect of the Lord. The key is to walk open and broken before Him. Don't take His chastisement lightly. But also know He cares for us, and His love never changes. He has called us by name and we are HIS!!!

Blessings on you!

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
Trinity...

Wanted to comment on your post. You are right, that if "we refuse" to forgive that He will not forgive either, but on the other hand, He is always faithful and just to "give us an opportunity" to repent. He won't allow it to go on forever, but He strives with us because of His love. Judgement only comes after "much" patience on His part. If not...we all would perish!

If we didn't have that sis, we would all live in despair. That's not the Jesus I know. So yes...you are right, there is the other aspect of the Lord. The key is to walk open and broken before Him. Don't take His chastisement lightly. But also know He cares for us, and His love never changes. He has called us by name and we are HIS!!!

Blessings on you!

YBIC
Steve

Absolutely!

It keeps coming back to the grace-works contrast. Are we saved by GRACE through FAITH, cleansed completely and saved by the blood of Jesus and His FINISHED work on the cross or are we saved by works, striving, trying to qualify for heaven? There is a demonic religious spirit that can sound very "godly" and whisper that you don't qualify and must try harder, work longer, do something to get God to accept you. That is a very common attack from the enemy on the children of God. The devil can't have us because Jesus bought and paid for us but he can do everything possible to get our eyes on ourselves and OFF OF JESUS.

I'm in agreement with Tom's prayer. AMen

Tom
I have to agree with Steve. This story that Sabrina got off another site is from the pit of Hell. It is based solely on WORKS and not faith. NO true believer is going to be left behind because of sinful behavior. The only ticket to the tribulation after the rapture is because of the rejection of Gods gift of His Son. "He that hath the Son has life."

Remember, if Satan and his demons tried to deceive us by appearing as evil, dark ghouls, we would never believe them. But, as scripture tells us, they appear as "angels of light" and seem like truthful and benevolent beings, even seemingly trying to warn us of danger.

Father God, I plead the blood of Jesus over this forum and each member of RITA. I ask that the light of Your truth dispel all the darkness of the enemy and put them to flight. I command every foul, unclean evil spirit assigned to this forum to leave NOW and go to wherever Jesus of Nazareth, the only true and living Son of God tells you to go. In JESUS name.

Can I hear an AMEN??

You've got an AMEN here Tom!

Thank you Trinity.

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Trinity said:

So is Jesus unjust for refusing to forgive those who won't forgive others? How dangerous it is to only look at one side of the character of God.

Because the Lord loves, he warns.

Not in any way!

A person exhibiting an unforgiving lifestyle, be it against many or one person, is in one of two categories:

1) Not a Christian--not overflowing with the fruit of God's Holy Spirit, not concerned about this attitude of unforgiveness, and PROUD, for God forgives, therefore we should also. He does not have God's Holy Spirit inside him testifying of his sonship with God.

OR

2) He is a Christian. Look out! This person is about to receive discipline from the Lord, and it probably will not be pleasant. Things will definitely not be going his way for very long. If he persists, it may even lead to the end of his physical life.

Hebrews 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye *******s, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

As for me, I would much rather be person number two. Woe to me if I can proudly and rebelliously sin and not receive admonishment from God! I pray for the Lord not to let me be given over to sin...discipline, please discipline!

May Jesus be glorified by EVERY aspect of EVERY moment of our lives!

Thankfully in his grace,

Mike

P.S. Interesting how the processing software censored the word.

Email: mike@christark.org

AMEN TRINITY.

God is not Santa Claus. He is love but He is Holy and just and all the scriptures are true.

If we remain in Christ, live for Him and walk in obedience and confess our mistakes we have nothing to worry about. If we walk away, return to a sinful *lifestyle* and walk as a harlot we have everything to worry about.

We are in a 2 way covenant with God, just like we are in a marriage. Do not be deceived.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com