Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE IMPOTANCE OF THE (RING)

The ring,
Used by Pharaoh's,King's.Those in authority.
Used to seal documents,to show power,and to show
love.
The love of a father,to restore his lost son whom
was lost.
Why the 4th finger of the left hand.
1.(thumb),In the name of the Father
2(index finger),the Son
3.(middle finger)HOLY SPIRIT
4.(ring finger)The blood line of this finger,is
closest to the Heart.
In marriage,when the ring is put on the wife's
finger.She takes on all the authority.Of her
husband.
This is one of the reasons,why marriage is so
important to Jesus.
When we came in to a saved relationship with
Jesus.In a real sence.We were married to Him then
When we go home,the WEDDING SUPPER of the LAMB.
Is our wedding reception.
And I know there is no marriage in heaven.That's
because.Marriage is different in heaven.
It is my sincerest prayer.That all who read
this are blessed in a 3 fold way.
In JESUS name

Star

Re: THE IMPOTANCE OF THE (RING)

Interesting. Thanks, Star.

Wow thank you Star I loved this!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missed Spelled IMPORTANCE
Sorry about that.
I laughed when This vessel saw that she spelled it
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Please forgive.
In JESUS name
Star

This is absolutely wonderful!

Thank you!

What's the greatest intimacy never-ending?. Oh, luv's it's KNOWING JESUS . . nothings deeper . . nothing compares to our relationship to Jesus . . Oh, what a Gift to be able to KNOW HIM, as He promised His own . .

Wow STAR that is a wonderful revelation.

Yes we've been marriage to Our Lord Yeshua. We have a ring of Him, we belong to Him.

And this one is more interesting:
husband.

Now, let's look at it. If the wife doesn't take authority of her husband completely, does it mean that she doesn't belong to her husband anymore?
NO OF COURSE NOT, it just shows how pity of her to let her be in many difficult situation because she doesn't take authority of her husband to overcome all the situation around her.
In ANY SITUATION she is still belong to her husband and will be taken home, and her husband loves her very much because she is pure, she keeps her veil only for her husband at the appointed time in the future. In our context, she will be raptured for sure.

important to Jesus.
Tks STAR, this is another truth, we will celebrate our communion with Yeshua in Heaven in front of the Father who is really happy to see His Only Begotten Son marriage and us all becoming His Children therefore.
As we're Our Father Yahweh's children, does our Father will let any one of us be left behind?
NO OF COURSE NOT because Yeshua said HE WILL NOT MISS ANYONE OF THEM, even He will go into the field for the sake of one sheep to take back that lost sheep. As Our Father is perfect, so is the Son. He is a perfect one, He will not only get 99.99999...% but the whole 100.000% of all the children of His Father. We become one with Our Father as to Yeshua not again because we just the children we are all the inheritance of the Heavenly Treasures as we have marriage with Our Beloved Lord Yeshua, the Only Begotten Son of the Father Yahweh, we're then His Children as we're not two anymore but one.

Yeshua surely will take all of us home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy so I put the blessing of the river of joy and peace upon all of you so that you can all flood the people around you with the flood of joy and the flood of peace wherever you are. The will of Our Father in Heaven be done on earth in the victory of Our Lord Yeshua on the cross upon death has been revealed more and more to the world so none of darkness spirit can stand against you anymore as I pray for the release this blessing of river of joy and peace among you all. In Yeshua's name Amen.

Goin' out to meet my Bridegroom...

Charity...and all...

Seeing your ring reminded me of street sign I saw today for the first time today and I have lived here for over 30 years.

I had to go to renew my business Lic today and I was bit frustrated having to give them anymore free money, but as I looked up at the street sign I was passing I read it and it said...

Bridepath!

I quickly remembered this world and all it's corruption is soon to be taken over by the True King..The Righteous One if Israel and I quickly put things back into perspective.

We are on the Bridepath my fellow Lovers of Yeshua!

Donna
What's the greatest intimacy never-ending?. Oh, luv's it's KNOWING JESUS . . nothings deeper . . nothing compares to our relationship to Jesus . . Oh, what a Gift to be able to KNOW HIM, as He promised His own . .

Donna, what a great song to hear after coming home in a rainstorm and stalled traffic. Jack Holcomb is one of the great anointed voices from our recent past who now is in heaven and looks on the beautiful face of Jesus and indeed does KNOW HIM by the prints of the nails in His hand. I could feel the Presence of the Lord in my room as I was listening. I think He loves this song too. Bless you dear Donna. You made my day today.

Geneustace
Wow STAR that is a wonderful revelation.

Yes we've been marriage to Our Lord Yeshua. We have a ring of Him, we belong to Him.

And this one is more interesting:
husband.

Now, let's look at it. If the wife doesn't take authority of her husband completely, does it mean that she doesn't belong to her husband anymore?
NO OF COURSE NOT, it just shows how pity of her to let her be in many difficult situation because she doesn't take authority of her husband to overcome all the situation around her.
In ANY SITUATION she is still belong to her husband and will be taken home, and her husband loves her very much because she is pure, she keeps her veil only for her husband at the appointed time in the future. In our context, she will be raptured for sure.

important to Jesus.
Tks STAR, this is another truth, we will celebrate our communion with Yeshua in Heaven in front of the Father who is really happy to see His Only Begotten Son marriage and us all becoming His Children therefore.
As we're Our Father Yahweh's children, does our Father will let any one of us be left behind?
NO OF COURSE NOT because Yeshua said HE WILL NOT MISS ANYONE OF THEM, even He will go into the field for the sake of one sheep to take back that lost sheep. As Our Father is perfect, so is the Son. He is a perfect one, He will not only get 99.99999...% but the whole 100.000% of all the children of His Father.
We become one with Our Father as to Yeshua not again because we just the children we are all the inheritance of the Heavenly Treasures as we have marriage with Our Beloved Lord Yeshua, the Only Begotten Son of the Father Yahweh, we're then His Children as we're not two anymore but one.

Yeshua surely will take all of us home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy so I put the blessing of the river of joy and peace upon all of you so that you can all flood the people around you with the flood of joy and the flood of peace wherever you are. The will of Our Father in Heaven be done on earth in the victory of Our Lord Yeshua on the cross upon death has been revealed more and more to the world so none of darkness spirit can stand against you anymore as I pray for the release this blessing of river of joy and peace among you all. In Yeshua's name Amen.

Beautifully written Geneustace. You have captured the heart of the Father in your writing. Thanks so much for what you have said here. It really touched me.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com